First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 116 117 118
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-18 13:23:22  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Your 719 guy is full. My name is Byrth and my ID is 330.433.609
i made room and sent you an invite but your friend code was 330.423.609 i had to get it from my other account who accepted you
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-18 14:30:03  
Whoops!
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-07-18 16:13:39  
Started abusing Rikku's LB and she is broken as hell lol. Took down ELT Beasts of the Dark finally, but missed the no deaths objective for large sword mastery. Gonna try Echidna ELT tonight with Byrth's Zarg.

@Anyone letting me use your units... Fryevia is my best character, but if you have a need for an up and coming tidus or a still dont know how to gear properly Rikku, I'd be happy to switch lol.
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-18 18:14:47  
Ciri Zireael said: »
Siren is useful for mog king events when running full/mostly full bonus parties. Attack boost song is useful on a trash unit. Same with Shiva/Ramuh for deshell/deprotect.

I guess it depends on your unit options, I personally didn't even know Siren had an attack song... I have her maxxed but haven't equipped her to anyone since around the Carbuncle continent.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-18 19:00:27  
I just did 8 runs of Earth Shrine - Entrance in a row without a Trust up. If it's actually 10% per trust, the odds of that are 0.9^40=1.5%.

I am not confident that Earth Shrine farming is on the level.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-18 19:12:34  
Thats the kind of bad luck that makes me macro it ._.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-18 19:33:20  
most who use earth shrine bot it on an emulator (iirc it takes close to 10,000 runs to get 100% from that style of leveling). I just make sure i get the moogles from each event and the free trust moogle for doing around 5~ arena runs a day at the end of the month, the more you do the more likely you will get a full 10% one.

Gumi redoing older events recently helps the ppl who werent here get them done and they are magnitudes easier now than they were at release. But the good stuff people missed from halloween and the other event right before it are a few months away. Theres a 30mag mask which is nice to have, and a 15mag shield from a different event.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-18 20:19:36  
10% chance to gain a .1 per run. You get 288 NRG a day, so, 2.88% a day. Yeah, it sucks, but that's what automation is for. iOS has a decent system with Switch Controls. I WISH Gumi would change it so that NRG spent would get converted (so running a 40 NRG event would give you .4%).
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-18 20:59:51  
Phoenix.Erics said: »
most who use earth shrine bot it on an emulator (iirc it takes close to 10,000 runs to get 100% from that style of leveling). I just make sure i get the moogles from each event and the free trust moogle for doing around 5~ arena runs a day at the end of the month, the more you do the more likely you will get a full 10% one.

Gumi redoing older events recently helps the ppl who werent here get them done and they are magnitudes easier now than they were at release. But the good stuff people missed from halloween and the other event right before it are a few months away. Theres a 30mag mask which is nice to have, and a 15mag shield from a different event.

Missed the Lunar Pestle and the Shield, should have got em but it was so early in the game I didn't think of future proofing.

got the mask though, which is still BiS for magic users for pure offense outside of maybe some TM's I'm not thinking of off the top of my head...

I'd of liked the shield for the small window I used ExDeath lol, but I just throw Dual wield on em now
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-18 21:11:40  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
10% chance to gain a .1 per run. You get 288 NRG a day, so, 2.88% a day. Yeah, it sucks, but that's what automation is for. iOS has a decent system with Switch Controls. I WISH Gumi would change it so that NRG spent would get converted (so running a 40 NRG event would give you .4%).

Well, 288 NRG per day and 10% chance of 0.1% per character per run. If running with 5 of the same character (muh dugglessss) that should be an average of 0.05% per run and you should average out to 14.4%/day.

per normal vidya RNG crap, I complained and immediately gained a percentage point in like 3 runs.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-07-18 21:16:28  
Echidna absolutely trashed me lol. Did better with the perfect evasion lightning paired with a single cast refia than yshtola and zarg. Gonna finish dualcast which will take some work (at 61%) before trying again.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-18 23:06:13  
If you fuse five of the same unit, each one only needs 16% and some change (since you'll get the 5%+their trust% which would make it 21%).

Echidna has magic and Lightning has 20% Magic evasion. If I drop Safety Bit, I can get another 10% Magic evasion. If you have a tank with Safety Bit or Genji Shield, and keep provoke up, I can do that. Make sure your guys are using Mog Cape from the recent raid. Noctis would probably be better since Fire Flask could silence/blind. It would also help that Lightning takes off the Holy weapon.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2017-07-19 11:31:05  
If anyone needs the Gilg trial, I made a 100% evasion Lightning with all immunities (even death). Just auto-attack and she'll win. Should take about an hour...? She has a 58% counter rate and if you want to get the LB kill, when he's barely visible HP, use it. If you request me, please, put "FFXIAH" in comments

Thanks! No way I could have done this without your Lightning. I missed the LB kill objective by a veeery tiny bit of hp though :(
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-19 13:24:54  
I'm switching to a TGCid with Ifrit Esper and Bird Killer if anyone wants to take some runs at Dark Espers. I'll have to dismantle everyone tomorrow for robot runs but I will get Lightning or Cid back up once I finish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/65102a/boberochs_guide_to_dark_espers_all_stars/

There is also Edgar/Setzer cheese.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-19 19:54:22  
Don't think I'll have an issue with Robot but we'll see.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-07-19 23:50:23  
Yay, finally a 4* for a character I really like!

[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-21 00:44:34  
Robutt fight is going to take a bazillion years but is really easy if you do it that way...
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-07-21 06:52:13  
I started it and yes it is painfully slow. Wish i looked it up before starting because fryevia is not a strong choice lol damn ice resist.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-21 14:21:10  
If I drop Safety Bit, I can get another 10% Magic evasion
unrelated to m.eva what items do you use for your lightnings 100% eva build? i have a noctis and a ling i want to make an eva build on with the ring of the lucil but i dont know if i -must- unlock the twenty-sided die or not. Ive got the evasion bangles, the katana, some speed plus materias, quick assault, spirit of freedom, the ring of lucil.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-21 14:31:00  
Between a mediocre Aileen (~630 attack, earth element weapon) and my current Zargabaath, which do you guys prefer I use as my Companion offering?

Also, Zarg spamming Rejuvenation on himself is kind of silly. I messed up and forgot to use Barfira when fighting Veritas of the Flame, so he wiped me (except for Zarg). I probably should have just restarted, but instead I spammed Rejuvenation on Zarg and countered him to death. 100% chance of staying alive if you're taking damage from >10% HP. +80% attack below 35% HP. 20% Magic/Physical counter rate with 2x Attack. As long as Veritas of the Flame couldn't do >5k damage and then follow it up with another swing, I was safe.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-21 15:18:19  
Keep Zarg up. There's a glitch with his Berserk that people are using for the Robot Trial.

Ring is 25%, Quick Assault is 10% (most people use 3-4 of these), Yda's is the budget QA (15% attack and 10% evasion), Cyan has just an evasion (no attack), Assasin's Vest from Echidna, katana, and then quite a few 5% evasion things. Lightning is 30% base, Noctis is 20%, and Ling is 40%. Nearly anyone can 100% (seen a few Wilhem's). For Lightning, 1 QA, 1 Yda, 1 First Strike, ring/vest/katana.

Edit: Fryevia is the best choice for robot. She's crazy high MAG, an 8X mod, and 14 hits.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-21 15:29:25  
hmm i have a wilhelm on that account too i didnt think about an actual tank evasion tanking but i would need to unlock twenty sided for him since he doesnt have base evasion nor can he use the katana with QAx3,twentysided die, bangles, ring of lucil, im only adding up to 85% (i dont know if he can use the vest) but even if he can thats 95% and im missing 2QA and 1 dice which is 40% total from that build. I had stopped using wilhelm after warrior of light came out because even with max pots he took way more dmg than cecil and didnt do much in general. I bet hes nice in arena though.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-21 17:10:37  
20-sided and Ring (bangles are also accessory slot). I think it's RingX2, QAx4, and Vest. Wilhelm is great for LB teams.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-21 21:22:13  
Keep Zarg up. There's a glitch with his Berserk that people are using for the Robot Trial.

Ring is 25%, Quick Assault is 10% (most people use 3-4 of these), Yda's is the budget QA (15% attack and 10% evasion), Cyan has just an evasion (no attack), Assasin's Vest from Echidna, katana, and then quite a few 5% evasion things. Lightning is 30% base, Noctis is 20%, and Ling is 40%. Nearly anyone can 100% (seen a few Wilhem's). For Lightning, 1 QA, 1 Yda, 1 First Strike, ring/vest/katana.

Edit: Fryevia is the best choice for robot. She's crazy high MAG, an 8X mod, and 14 hits.

To emphasize on Fryevia further...

Her BiS build has crazy high magic and lowish attack so she won't get targeted by Aigaion's one-shot from the left arm, which targets the unit with the highest attack on your team. This leaves a slot open to Maxwell/Elza other self reraise units to have the highest attack and auto revive to bait the one shot without having to use a provoke to draw it.

Her attack is 8.0 hybrid with 50% ice imperil and Aigaion's highest ice resist is 50% so her damage is normalized more or less with her optimal build where Orlandu needs to go fire.

And irrelevant to Aigaion trial but an addition to why Fryevia is amazing; with DW on SPR resisted attacks, it takes the averaged damage from each hit of DW instead of calculating it separately.

Example: with a physical DW attack both weapons in each hand are calculated with the weapon's attack power and not the amount shown in your character stat page. With Fryevia, it takes her ((atk+mag)/2) hybrid modifier and calculates it against their spr for both hits, independent of weapon.

And again back to Aigaion, you can break his SPR but nothing else. Leaving Fryevia to be the strongest chainer on him.

..All that said, I hail to The Emperor.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-22 15:17:15  
Couple other strats are AsheX2 chaining for heals and Emp/Rem closing or 2XFirelandus with a Luneth eating the death (use Rem for auto-revive).
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-23 09:37:58  
Googling around, I don't think I realized initially just how lucky I got with my pulls. The "one rare+ unit a day" campaign has been very good to me.

My units that can go up to 6 stars:

Units whose TMRs interest me:

Most of my units that aren't 100 are somewhere between 20 and 80 due to being sent on expeditions.

Still, I'm done all quests, re-finished Story mode, cleared the Earth Temple in the Farplain, and cleared Chamber of the Fallen up to Pro/Surging Menace in the Vortex. The best way to improve my characters is probably just to set up an emulator and let it grind out TMRs. Beyond that:
* Level the story units so I can do the Trials
* Do the ELT/Antenolla+ fights in the Chamber of the Fallen when I can
* Farm gil and stones for Cecil/Lightning upgrades?
* Keep spending Magicites and upgrading Espers. I have Odin II at level 22 now, but my others Espers are still one star and in the high 20s.
* Keep spamming Expeditions (currently 305/450 for Adventurer II)
* Grind out the rest of Colosseum for that sword (currently on ADV C-4)
* Work on trophies? I need 8 for the Domination Ring recipe. I'm closest on Awakenings (40/60), making items (700/1000), using items (726/1000), using magic (6519/10000), and I could probably take a break from Colosseum grinding to pick up the 4 first tier Arena trophies.
* Farm Megacryst for more rings? I'm at 2 Monarch, 2 Ruler's right now. However, Domination Ring kind of seems like a step backwards.

Anyone see something I missed?
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2017-07-23 11:10:31  
I'm just popping in to put up my friend code if anyone is ineterested. It's 576,057,475.

My friend units are Ring of Lucii T.Terra, Fryevia, Tidus, Reberta for dragons, or bonus units. All are BiS or near BiS since I'm missing some event items and a couple 5*. Creepy Mask will haunt me for months to come.

Edit: I have Fryevia out now because she seems to be the best unit for Aigaion.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2017-07-23 11:29:09  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
I started it and yes it is painfully slow. Wish i looked it up before starting because fryevia is not a strong choice lol damn ice resist.

Fryevia is the strongest choice IMO.
Pros:
1) Low attack prevents left hand from targeting her,
2) I Shall Not Lose makes her low health and mediocre defense/spirit irrelevant as long as you have enough to survive 1 Genocide Beam w/ 20%+ Health.
3) Aigaion can be Spirit broken but not Defense broken, meaning hybrid damage is significantly more powerful than physical damage.
4) Can dispel in a pinch with Saber Flunge

Cons:
1) Left and Right arms have 50% ice resist.
2) Extremely MP dependant. Requires the use of a Mana Battery. (Although you'll almost 100% need one for this trial anyway)
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-23 13:16:42  
I have Lightning back up, if anyone needs the Gilg win.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 116 117 118