フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » BST Balance discussions
BST Balance discussions
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-04-06 01:49:35  
Oh, if you use bandwagon purely as a way to describe bad players I don't really have a problem. Too often do I see bandwagon as a catch all phrase for anyone that switches jobs depending on what is good currently. Much like people will say they played "Sam before the bandwagon" when Sam became strong at 75, or Thf when Rudras came out, or Bst before the nerf. The idea is that anyone that played the job that came after isn't as good as them, which is just silly.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-06 04:27:48  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Too often do I see bandwagon as a catch all phrase for anyone that switches jobs depending on what is good currently.

There is a difference between someone who throws together a job because it's "popular" and someone who takes the time to explore the job and understand it's mechanics fully.

Lets take SCH as a comparison, it's a popular job because it's needed in all high end content. A "bandwagon" SCH would be someone who just knows how to do minimal immanence SC's, after someone else told them what spells to use. If you were to ask them to heal or MB, they would be lost or barely functional. If you asked them to put together a different SC, they would have to stop everything and ask someone else what exactly they need to do. Essentially they put in the absolute minimum effort required to be invited to a group. You ask why they bothered to play it and their response is "because it's popular", not because they actually enjoy that style of play.

They aren't playing the game, the game is playing them.

Those players tend to be the worst due to their utter lack of desire for effort, but there are also competent players who do this too.
By Titanfoo 2016-04-06 04:44:48  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Xenorex
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2016-04-06 16:35:42  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
If you have issues with time limit when solo, you can always ask for advice on forums, instead of asking for more time to kill them.

Lol, go lvl blu or sch!

Asking for advice from you would be like going into a restaurant and ordering a ***sandwich with extra troll sauce.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-04-06 17:01:31  
Shiva.Xenorex said: »
If you have issues with time limit when solo, you can always ask for advice on forums, instead of asking for more time to kill them.

Lol, go lvl blu or sch!

Asking for advice from you would be like going into a restaurant and ordering a ***sandwich with extra troll sauce.

Holy ***at the amount of negativity you generated in last 3 posts. First you complained on forum about time limit so you can hold a pop spot for 40 min and stopping others from popping, claiming others are not "creative" and must bandwagon jobs if they don't have an issue with time limit , while you solo on bst for 40 min is somehow the most creative deed ever. Then proceed to call others troll for advising to seek help on forum.

If anything I feel I'm the one who ordered extra troll sauce here while you spew negativity all over the place.
 Shiva.Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2016-04-06 17:54:52  

Lol, go lvl blu or sch!

Holy ***at the amount of negativity you generated in last 3 posts. First you complained on forum about time limit so you can hold a pop spot for 40 min and stopping others from popping, claiming others are not "creative" and must bandwagon jobs if they don't have an issue with time limit , while you solo on bst for 40 min is somehow the most creative deed ever. Then proceed to call others troll for advising to seek help on forum.

If anything I feel I'm the one who ordered extra troll sauce here while you spew negativity all over the place.

Lets see... you said you are not a troll because this is a difference of opinion. Well if that were true then when I stated I don't like these new 15 minute timers on open field pop NMs because they limit the ability to solo things a different opinion would have looked like, "hey, I like timers because they force people to group with me to kill stuff faster." Instead you stated, go kill outdated content and take all the time you want, and learn to solo better, and basically nuh uh. Essentially you just made aggressive non-logical comments trying to diminish my position because you somehow like timers? No, you are taking the definitive stance of a troll, whether you realize it or not and your spin doctoring is lost on no-one.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-04-06 18:35:27  

Lol, go lvl blu or sch!

Lets see... you said you are not a troll because this is a difference of opinion. Well if that were true then when I stated I don't like these new 15 minute timers on open field pop NMs because they limit the ability to solo things a different opinion would have looked like, "hey, I like timers because they force people to group with me to kill stuff faster." Instead you stated, go kill outdated content and take all the time you want, and learn to solo better, and basically nuh uh. Essentially you just made aggressive non-logical comments trying to diminish my position because you somehow like timers? No, you are taking the definitive stance of a troll, whether you realize it or not and your spin doctoring is lost on no-one.

That's because you didn't stat "why" you need more time to begin with. You only said you want to do whatever you want and spend 40 min to solo the NM.

At first I thought you just enjoy kill things slow when it can be done faster, since even solo players don't need more than 15, thus the adl suggestion.

Then I realized you need 40 min because you can't kill fast though, thus I suggest you ask on forum or check YouTube video.

If you just state your opinion clearly by saying" I wish there are no time limit because I can't kill fast enough solo", I wouldn't say a thing about adl. Id just suggest you go watch youtube video or seek advice. Instead you went ahead and assume everyone else are somehow less creative than you, and bandwagoned blu sch blm and kill NM with a pt, This is far from true.

I diminished your position because you spew negativity first by claiming solo for 40 min = creative and everyone else are just bandeagoners with zero creativity. If you come to a thread asking for advice or stat your opinion in more of a humble manner no one would troll you except jerks. Instead you came here, spew negativity everywhere, attack others, obviously others would reply with negativity as well.

Also before you claim my opinion has no logic, you still haven't explain why solo for 40 min= creative and everyone else who either pt or solo less than 15 are somehow less creative than you.

And before you claim my comments are "aggressive", I'm being called a troll in all of your previous post, while I didn't use 1 single word that's anywhere close to personal attack, just questioned your comment about being creative. Don't pretend to be a victim.

FYI: this is your 2nd post when you were trying to present your opinion about time limit when I asked you to clarify:

I'd rather have options and be able to do what I want. If I want to try and solo something and it takes me 40 minutes, but I have fun doing it why would se or anybody else care?

And yes, using a non bandwagon setup is more creative than just doing whatever you just saw in the latest youtube video the exact same way.

Next post I mentioned FFXI content has time limit all the time, gave you an example of content(adl) with higher than 40 min that you can do if you enjoy killing things slow, asked you to clarify which NM that you need 40 min to solo, then asked you to clarify why soloing NM for 40 min = creative, and I'm somehow an aggressive troll because I asked you to clarify your own opinion. Even though I didn't use one single aggressive word, just asked you to clarify your opinion.
[+]
 Shiva.Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2016-04-06 21:36:27  
My first post was benign.

Your reply was snarky.

Pointless jabs and discussion followed.

/end story.

BST SUXX
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-05-25 14:53:49  
My first post was benign.

Your reply was snarky.

Pointless jabs and discussion followed.

/end story.

BST SUXX

More like all jobs sucks if you dont have proper knowledge i think.