Reisenjima T4s
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-09-14 09:37:23  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
We do the wipe/recover method so prefight cor rolls weren't an option.
We always do the Wipe/recover strats as well 'cause we're lazy.

Which rolls did you use in-fight? SAM and?
Last time (several months ago) we used SAM and Hunter's, but given how Hunter's would now be completely useless you could skew towards Runeist's?
SUPPOSING that would help furtherly reducing the stick rate of amnesia, that would be a far greater DPS increase than, say, Fighter's (especially considering how skewed towards TA nowadays' TP builds are)

Quote:
However, if you do the wipe/recover method then defense is a bigger priority imo unless the dd's are whiffing.
so Gallant's.
But we probably gonna be using Idris Wilt probably, so I wonder bout that...

Don't remember how long exactely my Sleep lasts on BRD but it's close to 8 mins iir. If we don't kill Albumen in that time we might as well wipe hahahah xD
 Phoenix.Libbien
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-09-14 09:49:52  
Haha yea, my sleeps are in the 7 minute range so you will be fine lol. If i had a cor for 3rd dd id strongly consider going chaos/sam and changing fury to wilt instead of entrusted wilt. It all depends on the group though. This is just what worked for our group, but i can honestly say albumen isn't very stressful anymore so long as you have a yagrush whm for dd pt.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-09-14 15:44:54  
I ended up parsing 77% Acc despite having 1733 accuracy, wut o.o
Meh, he went down in less than 3 mins anyway.
In hindsight, we should've used Bolster from the start lol
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-09-14 17:50:02  
My notes say 1825ish is the accuracy cap for Albumen.
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-09-14 18:15:41  
Would that make it the highest acc required NM in the game then?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-09-14 18:17:27  
Oh I was thinking somewhere between 1650 and 1700.
Entrusted Torpor was on! That's -50eva so it's more or less like having 1733+50=1783 Acc.

Let's assume my acc to be ~80% becuse I totally landed several attack turns without Torpor being up yet.
Is this fitting with your math? 1783 acc = ~80% acc with 1825 being ~97%?
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-09-14 18:58:45  
That fits yeah. My notes tend to err on the side of caution.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [232 days between previous and next post]
By Quizzy 2018-05-05 02:52:30  
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
This post is pending moderation.

Can we just get a permaban and be done with it?
[+]
By Hirameki 2018-05-17 11:57:07  
Concerning Zerde SMN burn:

Has anyone tried Volt Strike with Ramuh setup, like how you do Schah? I know most people do it the MB flaming crush way, but with that you need a SCH. I want to see if it's possible to have a setup with the fewest people possible.

Thanks.
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-05-17 13:12:54  
Hirameki said: »

Has anyone tried Volt Strike with Ramuh setup, like how you do Schah? I know most people do it the MB flaming crush way, but with that you need a SCH. I want to see if it's possible to have a setup with the fewest people possible.

Thanks.

It's not Flaime Crush but Meteor Strike. If done right, you don't even need Fusion to burn him down. Just use a Marine Stewpot +1 on all the summoners and make sure the Idris GEO has Malaise up. The SCH is there for stun and the MB damage is nice. But to answer your question, no Volt Strike wouldn't work because it's a Flan. They're resistant to melee damage and take increase magic damage.
By Hirameki 2018-05-17 13:39:45  
Asura.Inuyushi said: »

Thanks.

It's not Flaime Crush but Meteor Strike. If done right, you don't even need Fusion to burn him down. Just use a Marine Stewpot +1 on all the summoners and make sure the Idris GEO has Malaise up. The SCH is there for stun and the MB damage is nice. But to answer your question, no Volt Strike wouldn't work because it's a Flan. They're resistant to melee damage and take increase magic damage.

Thanks for the tips! Typo, I mean meteor strike as you corrected me. In term of bubbles, Malaise is all you need with marine stew?
By Brynach 2018-05-17 14:55:15  
Asura.Inuyushi said: »Hirameki said: »Concerning Zerde SMN burn:

Thanks.
Thanks for the tips! Typo, I mean meteor strike as you corrected me. In term of bubbles, Malaise is all you need with marine stew?
It is also worth mentioning that while Meteor Strike works, Flaming Crush is incredibly high damage, and extremely fast and effective.
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-05-17 16:37:26  
Asura.Inuyushi said: »

Thanks.

Yes, you do not want the GEO in range of Zerde unless he has a killer DT set and someone to help him stay alive. You can have the GEO entrust Langour onto the RUN. Also any stunner works, as long as the have a fast enough client to instantly stun upon spawn. I can never stun it because he uses the move before he even shows up on my screen.

Also as said above this, FC works if you have a good enough set for it. The only draw-back will be that Ifrit has to be in range to use that move. Meteor Strike is a ranged move. So there's no chance that Ifrit will die as he stays by your side. If he's up by Zerde, there's a chance he will die. The FC strat would rely on a perfect stunner stunning every move and having recast timers low enough to always be able to stun. That or there are two stunners perfectly rotating stun. All that to say, most just 5/5 Merit Meteor Strike and only focus on stunning "Just Desserts".

TLDR: 5/5 Merit Meteor Strike, Marine Stewpot +1, Bolster GEO-Malaise, Entrust Indi-Langour, Stun on pop, AF/AC > Win
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [442 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Sterk
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-08-02 14:18:52  
Been working on clearing an Aeonic with a friend with just a THF as solo DD, and we only have Zerde and Vinipata left which are likely going to be pretty difficult with our dual tri-box group (RUN WHM GEO (No Idris) for me, and THF BRD RDM for my friend).
I'm wondering if anyone knows if Zerde has any form of Regain to make a Mewing Lullaby/SA WS strategy viable?

Edit: The answer is yes, he has a lot of Regain.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-08-02 17:17:50  
DirectX said: »
Are you saying you added people for all the other fights or duod them with trusts?
No, we did every NM except Zerde and Vinipata so far with both of us triple-boxing as the jobs listed above. Except Erinys and Yakshi which the WHM changed to SMN for for Mewing Lullaby purposes. Mainly just pointed out our setup to try to prevent comments like "it's so easy with BLMs and SMNs, just do that!" which I'm already aware of, but our job selection is a bit limited.
 Asura.Shua
user: Shua
By Asura.Shua 2019-08-02 18:14:27  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
DirectX said: »
Are you saying you added people for all the other fights or duod them with trusts?
No, we did every NM except Zerde and Vinipata so far with both of us triple-boxing as the jobs listed above. Except Erinys and Yakshi which the WHM changed to SMN for for Mewing Lullaby purposes. Mainly just pointed out our setup to try to prevent comments like "it's so easy with BLMs and SMNs, just do that!" which I'm already aware of, but our job selection is a bit limited.

That is not duo.

But nonethless, congrats. I hope you and your friend succeed!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-02 18:20:12  
Two humans = duo.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-08-02 18:30:36  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
Been working on clearing an Aeonic with a friend with just a THF as solo DD, and we only have Zerde and Vinipata left which are likely going to be pretty difficult with our dual tri-box group
Not sure where all this confusion is coming from. I never even used the word "duo" to imply 2 characters. Maybe the "THF solo DD" part? But whatever, that's as much interest as I care to give on the matter.
By Shichishito 2019-08-02 18:36:51  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Two humans = duo.
no.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-02 18:40:36  
Shichishito said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Two humans = duo.
no.

Yes.

It doesn't matter that you control 3 characters in ff7 it's still a single player game. Number of humans. Solo/duo/trio etc. period.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-08-02 18:42:14  
not duo, but also not vague and very clearly explained in his first post
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-08-02 18:43:08  
Sounds like the start of a boring argument we've had a thousand times over.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-08-02 19:35:58  
Seems to be possible to kill it with our setup if we can get our GEO to get enough Macc+ and Zerde enough Meva- for our GEO to reliably stun Just Desserts. We only ES Stunned the one on initial pop and the rest got resisted, though our only help to macc was SV Threnody and a Pear Crepe. However, he surprisingly dies pretty fast to melee for a Botulus it seems. We took him down to 60% in something like a minute until he used Just Desserts to spawn adds and basically end the fight. No more attempts today, but will see if Sabo Stymie Frazzle III and Entrust Languor can be the difference to be able to land Stun reliably on my GEO next time.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-08-02 19:42:57  
Why are you eating crepes for macc when stewpots exist especially if you are low manning?

Also what is the geos stun gear looking like?
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-08-02 19:46:00  
Because I don't remember the last time I cared to use M.Acc food so I don't know the options available. So much so I don't even know the full name of the stewpot you're talking about.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-08-02 19:46:43  
Ill see my way out.......
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-08-02 19:50:20  
Wow, man, doesn't look like you're ever going to beat that thing.
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47