user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-01-06 22:16:47  
Anyone have one?
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-01-06 22:28:44  
I used 2 RUNs, and 3 SMN or /SMN and spammed rayke/gambit (and reset with COR) and spammed mewing lullaby. 3-4 min kills with MBs when it didn't cordon, maybe 7-8 when it did depending on what %
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-01-06 22:44:49  
Approximately 3 min kills with PLD BRD GEO SCH BLM StarSibyl with GEO and SCH using 1 hours as well. Would replace the PLD with RUN if they had it available. BRD was for Scherzo on the PLD during Curse aura to help with Canopierce. SCH made sure to reapply a strong helix halfway through the fight as well since the PLD liked to die during aura and a Helix would do like 25% HP total with the Bolstered Idris Malaise. Would often just kite it until Helix finished it off in the instances where our PLD died near the end of the fight. Don't Shell anyone. NM has high regain during aura and will almost definitely steal shell from a mage if your tank happens to hit the floor, and it's very difficult to dispel anything while aura's up. Troubadour Finale works well in that case, however.

If anyone's figured out a way to get rid of the aura I'd love to know. We've only gotten a white proc once in about 25 fights but I didn't notice anyone doing anything different than other fights.