Trust Skillchain Buddies

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Trust skillchain buddies
Trust skillchain buddies
By Bamboom 2015-09-29 23:52:44  
Leveling up with Semih has been pretty great, she always seems to SC any bp after I use it. Now that I'm reaching max lvl, I was wondering if you guys had specific trusts you guys use to do with bp skill chains with.
By Elizabet 2015-09-30 02:13:53  
I'm honestly trying to find trusts that aren't *** up me and my avatar's own SC these days >.<

Or one that can open for flaming crush... reliably.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-09-30 03:13:19  
Ayame can open the highest available SC for you based on the WS you initially use, so I think you can use this to "trick" her into opening a SC for you to close it with a BP instead of a WS as long as you hold 1000 TP (which means you can't swap weapon).

When she reaches 1000 TP, she will use a WS to open a SC for the WS you previously used if you also have 1000+ TP at that moment, so what you should do is find the proper WS, use it once, save 1000 TP again, keep holding it and when she goes off, use a BP with the same SC property. You know, you can even MB that with Apogee.

Edit: She has access to all normal WSs up to and including Tachi: Kasha.
Edit: I just looked it up from a chart:
Tachi: Kasha > Black Halo > Light
Tachi: Gekko > Retribution > Darkness

You are golden if there are strong BPs with light and/or darkness property.
 Asura.Ivlilla
サーバ: Asura
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-09-30 03:25:58  
When you say "initially use", do you mean to say that if the first weapon I use is a Gravitation WS, she will only do things with Fusion or Distortion if I have TP?
By Aeyela 2015-09-30 03:29:20  
Elizabet said: »
I'm honestly trying to find trusts that aren't *** up me and my avatar's own SC these days >.<

Or one that can open for flaming crush... reliably.

When I was doing a load of Reives I used Zeid II and Selh'teus. I'm not sure what originally inspired me to do so, but I found out they're not bad for Summoner chaining.

Zeid uses Ground Strike, followed by whatever Selh'teus uses, makes Light, which you can magic burst Meteor Strike off of. Alternatively, you can use Shattersoul, Zeid will follow with Ground Strike for Fragmentation, then you can use Flaming Crush to make Light. Selh'teus sometimes follows up that Light with his attack which creates a second light. He must be using an R/E/M!
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-09-30 03:30:51  
Asura.Ivlilla said: »
When you say "initially use", do you mean to say that if the first weapon I use is a Gravitation WS, she will only do things with Fusion or Distortion if I have TP?

She would use Tachi: Gekko (distortion) to open darkness for you.
By Bamboom 2015-10-10 09:49:21  
If apogee is down you can do 3 step light with Zeid

Shattersoul -> Ground Strike -> Flaming Crush
By Elizabet 2015-10-31 23:38:27  
Not sure if this is common knowledge but I just found out about this.

Get Semih and Lilisette II out in your trust party. When you start the battle, just open up with Thunderstorm. This will change Semih's and Lilisette's behaviour. They will now only check each other's TP and make Fragmentation as soon as they are both able to do it.

Now you can just sit back at 20+ yards abd have free Frags done for you to MB on. Bonus if you have Amchuchu tanking, he's going to close Light on the frag with Dimidiation if he is able to.

Alternatively, you can swap ramuh out and close Light yourself on the Frag using Flaming Crush once the pattern has been set in.

Made my soloing much easier :)

There is probably other combos you can kick into making other SC for you opening up the fight with a certain magic BP as I think thats what makes them try to provide an SC you can MB with that BP...
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-11-01 01:28:43  
For Flaming Crush, you could try Ferreous Coffin, since the only WS he'll do is Randgrith, which is Light/Frag. He will always use his TP as soon as he hits 1000%.
By Elizabet 2015-11-15 00:05:15  
Never has a trust been as worth its 500 login points as much as Shantotto II...
[+]