New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Jobs are not being updated
Jobs are not being updated
 Asura.Alucardr
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Alucardr 2015-09-20 22:58:50  
Is this a bug? Got PLD 49, WHM, WAR and WHM 99. None of those show up. I thought it would update with Conquest Tally this sunday but it didn't.

Do i have to do anything at FFXI Linkshell Comunity site?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-20 23:18:49  
The LSCOM is notoriously flaky. Have you logged out since getting those? How long has it been since you did? LSCOM only updates on logout, and there's a delay.
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-09-20 23:24:59  
The LSCOM page seems to be down, at least when I checked there earlier. The site cannot feed this one when the individual-character pages aren't processing correctly.

It's still possible to go into the LSCOM homepage, and also to view linkshells (accessible through viewing the site without logging-in-option) but the individual chara pages are down, at least for now.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-20 23:28:47  
Oh SE, is maintaining a website really that hard?

Even I can do it, mostly!
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-09-20 23:38:46  
I got a useful tip concerning updating lscom and ffxiah on the random question thread. Just restore an old title from previous expansions (Abyssea should work fine), then queue for an update and the lscom will read your updated char once again.

I couldn't update the last LS I joined months ago, but at least the char info can still work.
[+]