users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 216 217 218
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-30 22:49:13  
Oh sure, they are all "minor" because he isn't singling you out Rav. I'm sure that all of the people that Trump has lumped into his rants will just forget about them when going to vote.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-31 00:13:08  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Oh sure, they are all "minor" because he isn't singling you out Rav. I'm sure that all of the people that Trump has lumped into his rants will just forget about them when going to vote.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't jeopardized national security yet. So yeah, saying stupid things is, by comparison, quite minor.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 06:55:54  
Hillary's only sacrifice was Ambassador Chris Stevens
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 10:17:03  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
As far as I can tell, he hasn't jeopardized national security yet. So yeah, saying stupid things is, by comparison, quite minor.
Standing up for Russia and Putin and threatening to abandon NATO seems to be jeopardizing national security....
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 11:22:57  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Standing up for Russia and Putin and threatening to abandon NATO seems to be jeopardizing national security....

Yet you have Hillary taking the release of racist emails from the DNC that also showed the election was fixed for her to win and turning this into an international incident accusing the Russian government of interfering in our election. That is not a steady hand at the helm. This woman would go to war with Russia to protect her own personal interests.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 11:24:01  
It's like watching Red Dawn listening to Democrats talk about Russia these days.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-31 11:27:44  
I was skeptical of that too but FBI confirmed russian involvment.

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
racist emails from the DNC
This is not true and it's a purposedely malicious interpretation of the content. You are being dishonest(to no one's surprise).
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 11:30:46  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

This is not true and it's a purposedely malicious interpretation of the content. You are being dishonest(to no one's surprise).

It is true.

They referred to reaching out to Latino voters as their "Taco Bowl Outreach."

Trump was hammered as a racist for taking a picture of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-31 11:38:54  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

It is true.

They referred to reaching out to Latino voters as their "Taco Bowl Outreach."

Trump was hammered as a racist for taking a picture of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo.
Ehh, racial? Definitely. Racist? Depends on intent. Without context, I'd have to assume it's an inside joke about the Trump tweet you mentioned.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 12:20:38  
If an email from the Trump campaign that called reach out to Latino voters as Taco Bowl Outreach don't even pretend... don't even pretend.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 12:26:15  
Top 3 trending topics are all about Khizr Khan and Donald Trump.

Meanwhile, Patricia Smith, is absolutely torn apart and eviscerated by horrible people on the left; called a liar, called all kinds of disgusting things (even air by actual commentators on major networks) for speaking out against how her son was abandoned to die in Benghazi and how the government lied to her about it.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-31 14:09:08  
What's funny is that there could be alot of demographics in play for the Republicans but they've so effectively established themselves as the party of white identity that anyone who wants in has to jump through 40 or so mental hoops to justify being in the room.

And so the Democrats continue to be a wastewater discharge for every other group not by virtue of superior politics but simply because Republicans can't let white nationalism go.

Just let it go.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-31 14:12:46  
You lot are so forunate that Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee or you'd have nothing this cycle. See what I mean about the Dems not being the brightest bulbs in the room?

But hey, Clinton is who the party wanted. It's who they'll get.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-31 14:14:17  
It's like watching Red Dawn listening to Democrats talk about Russia these days.

Remember when Mitt Romney called Russia our numbero uno geopolitical enemy and yall were like "see! Obama doesn't know! Scotty doesn't know!" now you're all chum chum with Putin? He's a decent guy in a not so decent world?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 14:24:23  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Remember when Mitt Romney called Russia our numbero uno geopolitical enemy and yall were like "see! Obama doesn't know! Scotty doesn't know!" now you're all chum chum with Putin? He's a decent guy in a not so decent world?

What you said is in no way a contradiction. They have been foe for decades. What is wrong with having a President that would like to end that in a way that improves National and global security? It's going to take more than a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reset button.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 14:48:48  
ISIS Joins Donald Trump in Dishonoring Humayun Khan’s Sacrifice
Quote:
The Republican nominee continued his war on the parents of a U.S. Army captain while the Islamic State called the Muslim war hero an apostate--and attacked Hillary Clinton.
Quote:
ISIS joined Donald Trump on Sunday in dishonoring the sacrifice of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan.

The newest issue of the so-called Islamic State’s propaganda magazine Dabiq said the Muslim war hero died as an “apostate” when he was killed by a car bomb in Iraq in 2004 after ordering soldiers under his command to stand back as he moved foward to investigate the vehicle.

Khan was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. ISIS published a picture of his headstone and captioned it, “Beware of dying as an apostate.”

The terrorist group calls all Muslims who don’t adhere to its narrow ideology apostates and reserves particular ire for those who live and participate in Western democracies.

Like ISIS, Trump made the issue Islam instead of Khan.

And on the same day that ISIS smeared his name, Trump excoriated Khan’s parents, who addressed their son’s sacrifice and Trump’s anti-Muslim racism at the Democratic National Convention.

“If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America,” Khizr Khan, the soldier's father, said. “He vows to build walls, and ban us from this country.”

Trump first responded in a statement where he said the Khans had “no right” to criticize him.

"Captain Humayun Khan was a hero to our country and we should honor all who have made the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country safe,” he said. “While I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, which is false, and say many other inaccurate things."

Khizr Khan immediately struck back, calling the statement “faked empathy” that is “typical for a person without a soul.

Not content with insulting the father of a slain soldier, Trump bashed Capt. Khan’s mother (who last spoke to him on Mother’s Day 2004), intimating that she was barred from speaking by her husband at the DNC because she is Muslim.

“She had nothing to say. She probably -- maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say,” Trump told George Stephanopolous in an interview airing Sunday. (The Republican nominee added that Khizr Khan was “very emotional” but a “nice guy.”)

Ghazala Khan responded directly to Trump in a Washington Post op-ed on Sunday, saying he is “ignorant” about Islam and “doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means.”

Trump belittled that claim when Khizr Khan made it at the DNC.

“Did Hillary's script writer write it?” Trump asked in the Stephanopolous interview, which taped on Friday.

In fact, Khan spoke extemporaneously.

Then Trump continued to claim he has a made a “lot of sacrifices” by creating jobs.

The same issue of Dabiq apparently took a jab at Hillary Clinton while saying nothing about Trump. The magazine rails about the “extinction” of Western women because of the West’s war on human nature, which dictates that “woman does not imitate man.”

"For this reason, when the daughter of a Persian king became ruler of Persia, the Prophet said, 'A people who give their authority to a woman will never prosper,’” it said.
So many wonderful people are rooting for the Donald.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 14:50:27  
Taco bowl outreach...

Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-31 15:03:09  
In what way did Trump dishonor that fallen soldier?
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-31 15:24:23  
Like when mushu was dishonoring people in the mulan.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-31 15:26:25  
The movie Mulan*

Thanks a bundle for getting the edit button taken away ***!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-31 15:36:40  
Can you guys go three seconds without "Trump bad Hillary good" ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-31 15:39:36  
fonewear said: »

Someone said Hillary was good? When?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 16:01:53  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »
Someone said Hillary was good? When?
Not me.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 16:06:12  
P. S.

Has anyone here said "Trump good?"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-31 16:18:51  
Yes.
By fonewear 2016-07-31 16:45:30  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
P. S.

Has anyone here said "Trump good?"

I have but not in that simplistic of terms.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-31 18:33:16  
YouTube Video Placeholder

For Fone and GirlBoy
[+]
By Chyretta 2016-07-31 18:46:03  
The more and more i listen to Trump he seems like he is trying to sabotage his own run, I starting to think this all was a master plan between him and Clinton to make sure that Clinton would become president cause Trump is way to smart to be making these kinda mistakes he is making. I think America is being Punked!
By fonewear 2016-07-31 18:52:46  
Chyretta said: »
The more and more i listen to Trump he seems like he is trying to sabotage his own run, I starting to think this all was a master plan between him and Clinton to make sure that Clinton would become president cause Trump is way to smart to be making these kinda mistakes he is making. I think America is being Punked!

Welcome to the internet !
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-31 19:31:13  
Chyretta said: »
He doesn't consider them mistakes. He truly believes that any publicity is good publicity. Even that which rational beings consider appalling, like insulting a gold star family.

If Trump was as smart as he claims he would be waving his college transcript in out faces. Remember he asked for Obama's transcripts.

Also if Trump was a wealthy as he claims, and as generous to charities as he claims we would see his tax returns.

What Trump really is is a master media manipulator and con artist. His business model is to bleed his holdings, and if they run dry, to walk away leaving others holding the bag.
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 216 217 218