フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Currency Crash
Dynamis Currency Crash
 Siren.Dekoda
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2015-05-15 14:03:05  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The real question is: who in their right mind would want to do dyna for hours on end everyday!

This is so true. This is why I would not expect a significant increase in supply, and so the price should only drop slightly. However, people who are panicking like in the OP are the ones who are truly causing the crash. They predict a large increase in supply and so are crashing the prices all by themselves.
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-05-15 14:03:31  
Any idea how far from perfect you can be and still be equal to yoi? I'm 20 mil in and still far from perfect and I know people who have spent around 100 mil to get a perfect keraunos. This makes me think that if you have to be within 1 dmg of perfect to match yoichi that it would be better to just make a yoi. Also have you accounted for a 3 hit in your spreadsheet or are you doing a 4 hit with the phaos?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-15 14:21:16  
Siren.Dekoda said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The real question is: who in their right mind would want to do dyna for hours on end everyday!

This is so true. This is why I would not expect a significant increase in supply, and so the price should only drop slightly. However, people who are panicking like in the OP are the ones who are truly causing the crash. They predict a large increase in supply and so are crashing the prices all by themselves.
Welcome to speculative markets 101.
[+]
 Siren.Dekoda
サーバ: Siren
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2015-05-15 15:52:16  
My point is supply should only increase slightly so price should decrease proportionately. The price seems artificially low.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-15 15:58:08  
Bahamut is holding out on the alex prices it seems. People on other servers are talking about ~5k gil per, but over here it looks to be consistently around 7k still.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-15 16:00:53  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Bahamut is holding out on the alex prices it seems. People on other servers are talking about ~5k gil per, but over here it looks to be consistently around 7k still.
Here on Asura too. Some people have it less, but it's mostly 7k-10k
 Fenrir.Reece
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Reece 2015-05-16 00:12:02  
T shells have dropped here a little. I bought 3/4 Jades for 290k each earlier. No changes to pieces so far but bynes roughly 3.9/4k i've bought some for.