フォーラム » FFXI » General » World Transfer - Character hasn't moved
World Transfer - Character hasn't moved
 Asura.Lunafreya
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2015-04-17 10:02:52  
Hello,

I purchased a world transfer on my old character about a week ago, but the character has not moved off of the old server.

When I log into the SE Account Management System I navigate to Select Service > PoL/FFXI > Options List. There the character says Name.Asura (which is the server I wanted to transfer to) but when I go to select the character to log into the game, it still says "Server: Quetzalcoatl". After I purchased the service I was hesitant to actually select the character to log in because I didn't think you were supposed to use the character while a transfer was pending. I waited a few days and tried anyway, and as expected the character is still on Quetz.

I have been billed and the money has been taken out of my account.

I put in a ticket with SE support but we all know how that goes >.>

Any ideas?
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-17 10:07:14  
Call a GM. I had this happened to me when I hopped to get an item I wanted. The process went through on the SE Management site but I hadn't been returned. A GM call and 10 minutes later, I was back in a jiffy. They are able to see that you paid for the service.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
サーバ: Asura
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2015-04-17 10:11:27  
I honestly didn't even think to call a GM in game. Makes sense. I'll try that!
 Quetzalcoatl.Astronema
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Astronema 2015-04-26 19:11:31  
I, myself, just got that issue as my requested characters did not move from quetzalcoatl to asura.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-26 19:23:57  
I can't remember if it says the old world until you log in to the new server the first time or not. But you'll need to login to place the GM call either way. I'm guessing you didn't select the character when you did the transfer.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-04-26 19:26:58  
the TSA(transfer server association) has randomly selected your account for additional screening, please step off to the side and remove your garments, an agent will soon assist you in reaching your destination

(happens on around 10-15% of transfers in my experience, not sure if they're really screening anything or their system is just deep fried ***, but GMs know it's a common issue and will fix it pretty quick after you call)
[+]
By Cyleena 2015-04-27 18:14:08  
This happened to someone I know on Asura. They had to call a GM in game to get help, and I think they fixed it for him.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [913 days between previous and next post]
By Takisan 2017-10-26 19:15:35  
GM call works!! :D +1
 Odin.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-10-26 19:33:13  
At first I thought it was the original poster bumping, and that the GM responded after almost 3 years.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2017-10-27 00:01:51  
At the title screen, you need to press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start. If you hear a ring, it means it worked!
[+]