言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - news, discussions
Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 201 202 203
By dedrummer000 2015-09-04 01:13:41  
SE needs to make ergon easier. can spam dyna for relic, mythic you can spam now, cheap weakening item for empty so any job can solo, give me a KI for ergon.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-04 01:19:54  
I believe they did mention that eventually a Rhapsodies KI would grant a reduced imprimatur recharge time, though no specifics on that.
 Siren.Noxzema
サーバ: Siren
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2015-09-04 01:20:33  
Fairly sure that will be in the Nov update, a KI to shorten Imprimaturs to like 5 mins. And prob make the WKR KIs cost 3k permanently, to increase supply of HP bayld.
By dedrummer000 2015-09-04 01:34:57  
should change the convert rate from bayld to HPB with KI, in my opinion
By Pantafernando 2015-09-04 04:22:41  
Quote:
[dev1288] Escha - Ru'Aun Adjustments

• New notorious monsters will be added to Geas Fete in Escha - Ru'Aun.

• Notorious monsters will have a chance to spawn whenever a monster in Escha - Ru'Aun is vanquished.
    Vanquishing one of these notorious monsters will reward the player with a corresponding key item.

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-09-04 08:21:42  
Asura.Echandra said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
I'd like them to do Behemoth/Aspid too, but not even stop there: Adamantking, Overlord, Manifest, Cerberus, Hydra, Khimaira, Gulool Ja Ja, Medusa, Gurfurlur, Ixion, Sandworm.

That would be great, bring back all the HNM mobs. The way things are going, I am going to be very amused if the last Escha zone event is a Vrtra type mob.

Me too, the fact they're unable to produce a new wyrm, and go and reuse an existing one, again, would be quite amusing indeed.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-09-04 09:07:06  
I'd like them to do Behemoth/Aspid too, but not even stop there: Adamantking, Overlord, Manifest, Cerberus, Hydra, Khimaira, Gulool Ja Ja, Medusa, Gurfurlur, Ixion, Sandworm.

That would be great, bring back all the HNM mobs. The way things are going, I am going to be very amused if the last Escha zone event is a Vrtra type mob.

Why not just throw a Shinryu at us that spams Supernova and Cataclysmic Vortex over and over?
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-04 09:30:38  
Pantafernando said: »
Quote:
[dev1288] Escha - Ru'Aun Adjustments

• New notorious monsters will be added to Geas Fete in Escha - Ru'Aun.

• Notorious monsters will have a chance to spawn whenever a monster in Escha - Ru'Aun is vanquished.
    Vanquishing one of these notorious monsters will reward the player with a corresponding key item.

Because everyone just loves to get a random level 125-130 NM while they're CPing with trusts.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-04 09:36:02  
Well I mean it already happens in Zitah right? If you did, you die, no big deal.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-04 09:51:04  
Yeah and it sucked there too. Except now I have rare enemy vorseals upgraded for Porxies that I might need to get rid of now.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-04 10:15:59  
I don't see the big deal really. Many jobs can solo these NM's and most can "solo" with trusts for sure.

I don't run from Beist any longer... Volt Strike ftw.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-04 10:49:00  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
I don't see the big deal really. Many jobs can solo these NM's and most can "solo" with trusts for sure.

I don't run from Beist any longer... Volt Strike ftw.
Melee jobs still have the issue of Beist going insane and critting for 2k.
[+]
By Ulthakptah 2015-09-04 11:21:14  
Back before they added all the monkeys I would do bugards and efts, and I would have to go /nin in case immanibugard popped. After I figured that out it was just a nice extra bit of eschalixers.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-04 11:23:35  
Even if you can solo them, they're still waste of time when your goal is to be CPing.

It's also important to note that optimal trust combos for soloing NMs are not optimal trust combos for CPing. If I'm CPing, at least one of my trust slots is going to be completely useless on a NM (Kupofried). I'm also using one of my roll slots on Corsair's. Sylvie is also probably the best UC trust for CPing on most jobs, which means if you're using her and no real dedicated healer, you're even worse off on a NM.

Reducing the accessibility of silt by making Adoulin zones even more comparatively attractive for CP than they already are is not good for the game. How you people can't see that is beyond me.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-09-04 11:25:06  
it's a (failed) attempt to stop people from botting their silt

the generic farmbots will die to NMs and then be done
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-04 11:39:25  
Depends on which mobs you're camping for CP.

Personally, I've never seen an NM among the Opo-opo's and Efts, for example.
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-09-04 11:46:18  
Siren.Kyte said: »
Reducing the accessibility of silt by making Adoulin zones even more comparatively attractive for CP than they already are is not good for the game. How you people can't see that is beyond me.

But getting CP in Adoulin zones is infinitely faster than doing it in Sky regardless of the job you're on. And if Silt is what you're worried about, there's plenty of fantastic camps where getting silt is stupid fast that don't even spawn NMs; Plus if your server is constantly killing the Wyrms then it's actually a non-issue. I'm sure they're not gonna add NMs to EVERY monster family anyways just like in Zi'Tah, even though I look forward to it.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-04 12:06:07  
Gobbo said:
But getting CP in Adoulin zones is infinitely faster than doing it in Sky regardless of the job you're on.

Quote:
Reducing the accessibility of silt by making Adoulin zones even more comparatively attractive for CP than they already are

I didn't say they weren't- but right now, the opportunity cost of potentially more CP vs multitasking with silt farming isn't totally awful for most jobs. This also had the side benefit of freeing up said better (CP-wise) camps for people who really don't care about silt or have already farmed enough.

Gobbo said:
And if Silt is what you're worried about, there's plenty of fantastic camps where getting silt is stupid fast that don't even spawn NMs

They don't...yet. We're talking about adjustments that they're going to make that will presumably make said camps more like the problematic Zi'tah ones, try to keep up.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-04 12:15:48  
I'd imagine the logic behind it is to encourage players to team up for silt farming, and not compete over camps. In a party, the NMs go down easy enough and it does sort of break up the monotony of grinding.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-04 12:25:11  
The logic isn't hard to follow. That doesn't make it any less terrible.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-04 12:43:55  
I'd imagine the logic behind it is to encourage players to team up for silt farming, and not compete over camps. In a party, the NMs go down easy enough and it does sort of break up the monotony of grinding.

But all those sparks-gear BST won't share... so I can laugh really hard at them when they get flattened by whatever NM they are unfortunate enough to pop.

I'd even offer to help them kill it.... but they stole all my mobs, so eff them for being rude.

Note: I'm not persecuting BST alone; PLD and BLU do it too..... but sparks!BSTtards are everywhere and there's a very obvious set of rmt on Bahamut that has one Mithra and her army of Taru BST botting silt/sparks 24/7.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-04 12:45:34  
I can see the frustration to be honest, and in some ways I agree with your position. When farming Silt in Zitah it does get annoying and repetitive to have to stop and deal with Beist because someone forgot to remove their Rare Enemy Vorseals.

But as Comeatmebro mentioned, it's SE's attempt to curb automated and scripted bot farming, so it makes sense why they would implement measures like that. Either way it is still a hinderance to those farming legitimately.
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-09-04 12:52:28  
Siren.Kyte said: »
They don't...yet. We're talking about adjustments that they're going to make that will presumably make said camps more like the problematic Zi'tah ones, try to keep up.

Nice selective reading buddy.

Sylph.Gobbo said:
I'm sure they're not gonna add NMs to EVERY monster family anyways just like in Zi'Tah, even though I look forward to it.

Not all mobs spawn NMs, and the best camp to silt farm in Zi'tah spawns JEWELWEEDS. I understand the number of camps are limited, but have some optimism and try to look for alternatives before calling doom and gloom to everything.
By Ulthakptah 2015-09-04 13:04:11  
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
the best camp to silt farm in Zi'tah spawns JEWELWEEDS.
Jewelweeds spawn from the monkeys and they are so easy to kill they might as well just be a normal mob.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2015-09-04 13:04:43  
The way things are going, I am going to be very amused if the last Escha zone event is a Vrtra type mob.

Um... I think we've already received all the Escha zones we're going to get. When they announced Rhapsodies, they said there would be three zones added: two "Dynamis style" recolored existing zones (Escha Zi'Tah and Ru'Aun), and one brand new zone.

Spoiler:
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-04 13:23:39  
Ulthakptah said: »
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
the best camp to silt farm in Zi'tah spawns JEWELWEEDS.
Jewelweeds spawn from the monkeys and they are so easy to kill they might as well just be a normal mob.

I've seen them spawn from the Yztarg's, but never from the Opo-opo's.
 Phoenix.Keido
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Keido
By Phoenix.Keido 2015-09-04 17:57:49  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Note: I'm not persecuting BST alone; PLD and BLU do it too..... but sparks!BSTtards are everywhere and there's a very obvious set of rmt on Bahamut that has one Mithra and her army of Taru BST botting silt/sparks 24/7.

I will Eff these goddamn annoying *** bandwagon over powered effing BST.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-09-04 18:31:31  
Phoenix.Keido said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

I will Eff these goddamn annoying *** bandwagon over powered effing BST.

Hey, leave bst alone bro. It's finally relevant after years of being garbage~mediocre.

It finally got time to shine, even if, and thankfully, that time just happened to be when the game became irrelevant.
By Ulthakptah 2015-09-04 19:49:30  
Why does everyone think this is bst's first time shinning? This isn't the first time bst has been the bandwagon.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 201 202 203