Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-01-08 10:59:58  
Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Phoenix.Keme said: »
Hi everyone, I was bored and wanted to share some infos.
I saw Mischief way to do 1-5-B Marjami Ravine Delve, with 3SCH + GEO, and thought it can be fun to make a topic with unusual setups to break delve.

Basically it was my way, Misc was my mere tool :p

We had our fair share of fun, "Bring whatever" & goofy Delves.

- Tojil with 2x RNG and PLD a long while back
- Tojil with WAR WHM BRD SCH
- NoStunBee with 2x RNG MNK because I brought /WHM sub on accident
- Shouting for "No SAM allowed" to poke some fun at the SAM only shouts
- Shouting for people in Eminence gear

At this point I am pretty convinced the only reason noone has cleared a Delve with an all melee WHM party yet is that there are like a max of 5 WHMs left in FFXI.
I would literally level and gear WHM just to do that.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
user: Angeljcar
By Odin.Blazeoffury 2015-01-08 11:03:49  
I often do tojil with WHM BRD COR MNK THF. Thf basically kills tojil while i shoulder tackle stun every tp move. 5man, mnk main stun.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2015-01-08 11:42:39  
Odin.Blazeoffury said: »
I often do tojil with WHM BRD COR MNK THF. Thf basically kills tojil while i shoulder tackle stun every tp move. 5man, mnk main stun.
That's new. Whatever works I suppose.
サーバ: Odin
user: Angeljcar
By Odin.Blazeoffury 2015-01-08 11:49:25  
Lakshmi.Neboh said: »
Odin.Blazeoffury said: »
That's new. Whatever works I suppose.
Got tired of shouting for a sch one day. I'm actually better than sch or rdm stun. I dont require mp, no delay for stun (cor sam roll+ marches haste has me constantly at 1000tp) and i dont just stun lahar. i stun every single tp move he does. If the THF is strong, we kill it before it starts to resist. @15% HP i stop stunning and use asuran fist. THF does rudras for 30k + darkness and its dead. shoulder tackles surprisingly does 2-4k dmg which is decent. And mnk main stun, at least for me, lets me know we wont have to waste time shouting for an hour only to pick up an incompetent stunner.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2015-01-08 12:11:52  
Well with how well Rudra's is broken, I can see this working. I'm seeing more and more unusual delve setups which is actually not bad. Say you add in two MNKs, they can both alternate I suppose. When they first introduced 6-man delve, I remember MNKs were favored highly. Now with WSs broken, you can go with just about w/e provided stuns are taken cared of (on Tojil).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [93 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-04-11 02:55:33  
Killed Tojil, Dakuwaqa, Wopket, Muyingwa and Cailimh tonight with an alliance of BSTs, 2 Geos, a Rdm and a Pup that joined us at Muyingwa.

All the recordings we took are raw and super long right now, can post videos if anyone wants to see it.
[+]
By Chyula 2015-04-11 05:01:18  
bst can do very high dmg with empy ws with geo buffs, not really impressed.
By Mookies 2015-04-11 05:54:12  
Chyula said: »

Didn't realize the title of the thread had the words "Impress me" in it.
[+]
By Felgarr 2015-04-11 06:12:57  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
Killed Tojil, Dakuwaqa, Wopket, Muyingwa and Cailimh tonight with an alliance of BSTs, 2 Geos, a Rdm and a Pup that joined us at Muyingwa.

All the recordings we took are raw and super long right now, can post videos if anyone wants to see it.

Please share! I'd love to see it!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-04-11 10:49:31  
Felgarr said: »
Please share! I'd love to see it!

http://www.twitch.tv/neokarsh/b/648534983 This is Yorcia. Probably the most pet friendly Delve there is. We beaded out nms on most of the runs since this was the first time we had tried doing this with so many people.

http://www.twitch.tv/neokarsh/b/648545535 This is Ceizak and Marjami. These are a ***. Neither is good for BST, you'd want PUPs and and SMNs for these two, but w/e. This is the raw stream from teh run, so it's long as hell and probably not worth watching.

Mookies said: »

I didn't either. I just assumed no one had ever seen a BST alliance doing Delve before. So it qualifies as an Unusual Delve Setup.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-11 11:40:48  
Mookies said: »
Chyula said: »

Dont be so rough with lil chyula.

He may even like it...
[+]