言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » final fantasy 11 cloth craft super guide
final fantasy 11 cloth craft super guide
By theneckbeard 2014-11-01 05:08:52  
i have sifted through all the cloth craft recipes done research
and after hours i made this guide for the most efficient recipes for taking cloth craft for level 1-100 i made it in video form there will be a link and i will try embeding it here have a watch and leave some feedback thanks
Your text to link here...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-01 06:32:46  
theneckbeard said: »
i have sifted through all the cloth craft recipes done research
and after hours i made this guide for the most efficient recipes for taking cloth craft for level 1-100 i made it in video form there will be a link and i will try embeding it here have a watch and leave some feedback thanks
YouTube Video Placeholder
Cleaned up your youtube link, for future reference, first you don't need to do the whole URL thing, just the youtube tags, second, with regards to the youtube tags, on the video itself, click the share tab and use that link rather than the one in the URL.

Couple of recommendations after watching the video, 2 synths you missed out on your guide, either by choice or w/e.

Karakul Thread (57) and Karakul Cloth (59) since you can buy wool from the guild for 1.4k each

Also Akaso Thread (96) and Akaso Cloth (97), I don't know about your server but on Cerberus, which is one of the smaller servers right now, there are 12 stacks up right now at 30k each.

I would also suggest making mention of the clothcrafting kits as they can be used up to level 50 if other recipies are unobtainable or too expensive, maybe mention the price of the kits so people can compare.

Side-note, you pronounce Apkallu weird unless I'm the mistaken one, you say Apookel, I say Ap-kaa-loo

Oh and you say Bree-alt-a, I say Bree-alt, there's no a at the end!
[+]
By theneckbeard 2014-11-01 06:43:18  
thanks for the feedback good tips i never use kit's so did not count them but the rest is some great advice thank you
 Valefor.Terravcota
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Terravcota 2014-11-01 10:45:53  
For Black Chocobo Feathers, I think you have to be a citizen of the nation that's in 1st place to buy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2014-11-01 12:58:16  
Briaults to 100? Kicking it old school?!