フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Pre REM GK comparison help
Pre REM GK comparison help
 Siren.Seiri
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2014-10-27 15:51:48  
Hi all.

Basically I'm re-gearing my SAM after a bit of a break and was wondering a few things about how the current pre-rem gk's match up.

Obviously Tsurumaru is the understood best, but how does it compare to Kurikaranotachi in situations where you can still maintain a 4-hit? Would it be acc dependant or do the gearing options of Tsuru make it just universally better?

Also how does an augmented OA2 Azukingamitsu hold up on content where acc is less of an issue?

I understand that these questions might have been addressed completely elsewhere so links are welcome, but I've been completely away from xi during my break so haven't been up to speed with forums.

Thanks!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-10-27 21:00:13  
The Sam guide has a pretty solid breakdown of what weapons are worth your time, but best advice is grab a sparks gkt then get tsuru ASAP.

Only the anahera gkt from ark angel gk is a contender, really, and that's pretty limited as well.
 Cerberus.Leauce
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Leauce
By Cerberus.Leauce 2014-10-27 21:49:45  
I use the OaT gk for any content under 119. It's a 40% oat rate, making it pretty easy to solo SC consistently. Use it for salvage, dyna, any event you can't use trusts. Even when you can use trusts, I still use it.

Aim for tsuru; use w/e 119 gk you can get til then for high end content.

just a fyi, w/ ionis i believe you only need 31 stp in gear set for a 4hit, 57 stp when outside adouliln.

gl