On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-27 08:56:54  

So many other ammo slot items which could be used for meleeing to keep total MP up / reduce spell interrupt / give defensive benefits.

Amar Cluster
Eluder's Sachet
Floestone
Hasty Pinion +1
Impatiens
Staunch Tathlum [+1]
Tengu-no-Hane
Vanir Battery

:3
 Asura.Krystela
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 08:58:25  
to show an exemple: (with max augment)

Chironic head + Onca suit.
24% Haste
179 acc
187 attk
5 DW
10% dbl attk

4/5 Chironic + telchine
25% Haste
205 acc
195 attk
25 DW (if you get on telchine too)
3% Dbl attk
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 08:59:36  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »

So many other ammo slot items which could be used for meleeing to keep total MP up / reduce spell interrupt / give defensive benefits.

Amar Cluster
Eluder's Sachet
Floestone
Hasty Pinion +1
Impatiens
Staunch Tathlum [+1]
Tengu-no-Hane
Vanir Battery

:3
I am just going for DD sets right now, but ty for the suggestion.
Maybe I will get "further" into the melee stuff at some point but not right now.
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 09:00:34  
You would be going with DA on the Telchine, can replace with Chironic legs either way. And, it is a little more than 1%.

Chironic

Asura.Krystela said: »
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Honestly, would suggest 4/5 with haste cape as well. Going with Telchine legs, Shetal Stone, and Suppa. Would put you at 31%(perfectly capped) and capped haste.
I dont understand why you want me to use haste cape over dw +10 for 1% haste. Unless the haste cap went to 30% and I missed the memo?

31, you mean dw? 4/5 Telchine + cape would pretty much cap DW then, could use a better earring/Belt.

It is little more than 1% to cap haste, why people always go with 26% rather than 25%. I meant 4/5 Chironic with +5% DW for 20 DW, 5 from Suppa, and 6 from Shetal to cap your DW. That is for just with haste 2, no indi haste or marches. When I suggested Telchine earlier, I meant Telchine cap for Onca suit, to cap haste with Onca.

If you want to use Onca, I'd go with the DW cape. Since, going all out on the DW Chironic, haste back etc will give you a very minimal increase over Onca for a lot of work.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-27 09:01:14  
Honestly, would suggest 4/5 with haste cape as well. Going with Telchine legs, Shetal Stone, and Suppa. Would put you at 31%(perfectly capped) and capped haste.
I dont understand why you want me to use haste cape over dw +10 for 1% haste. Unless the haste cap went to 30% and I missed the memo?

31, you mean dw? 4/5 Telchine + cape would pretty much cap DW then, could use a better earring/Belt.

DD-wise, Skjalf currently has Dual Wield and Double Attack on capes. Also had Crit Hit rate which was nice, but changed it. Will make another one with Crit Hit rate again next time. Its a lot of fun hitting harder than other so-called DD jobs with regular melee hits. lol ^o^
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 09:05:09  
You would be going with DA on the Telchine, can replace with Chironic legs either way. And, it is a little more than 1%.

Chironic

It is little more than 1% to cap haste, why people always go with 26% rather than 25%. I meant 4/5 Chironic with +5% DW for 20 DW, 5 from Suppa, and 6 from Shetal to cap your DW. That is for just with haste 2, no indi haste or marches. When I suggested Telchine earlier, I meant Telchine cap for Onca suit, to cap haste with Onca.

If you want to use Onca, I'd go with the DW cape.

Well, it's better to do 5/5 Chironic with a haste cape, no point in using telchine at all and that bring you to 25%, so just use shetal and switch suppa for... I dunno that new earring I guess.

The other part of me is like...when the hell am I ever gonna receive a Haste 2. no1 bring rdms nowadays xD
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 09:07:39  
Telos or Cessance is ideal there. Since on whm you will be lacking STP
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 09:11:03  
Telos or Cessance is ideal there. Since on whm you will be lacking STP
Would depends on what monsters. I do melee whm in VD ambuscades sometimes and I think I will prefer the acc.

But yeah, imma reswitch the sets.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 09:13:11  
NQ mache earring and Telos are close in acc lol.

Kind of regret selling the HQ Mitra I made. Did keep the HQ body(because no one wanted to buy it). Will make the rest sometime lol
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 09:43:05  
NQ mache earring and Telos are close in acc lol.

Kind of regret selling the HQ Mitra I made. Did keep the HQ body(because no one wanted to buy it). Will make the rest sometime lol
I love my HQ set so much *-* I will definitely tell you to get it :D
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 09:47:39  
As much as I am WHM, find it hard to invest completely into the HQ over going after say Adhemar Wristbands +1, or Amalric +1. Won't really notice it curing wise, no one has enough HP to really notice it. Since you're generally using Aurorastorm and PLDs have the Souveran set to cap cure potency received
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 10:27:38  
As much as I am WHM, find it hard to invest completely into the HQ over going after say Adhemar Wristbands +1, or Amalric +1. Won't really notice it curing wise, no one has enough HP to really notice it. Since you're generally using Aurorastorm and PLDs have the Souveran set to cap cure potency received
I agree for most NMs, it's definitely not needed.

I started getting the HQ pieces a bit after my second Aeonic and I saw a pretty big difference. We we're doing t4 with the lowest amount of bodys possible which often meant no geos or any kind of buff for the tank party. Me and the tank alone. That Cure potency II adds up and return a lot of mp. I saw an enormous difference, on some nms like schah, I no longuer needed to use a mp potion mid fight.

The most fun is on sch tho, 1800 cure IV on plds with only using weather xD

Some people like dps numbers, I guess I like cure numbers ._.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 10:32:11  
Schah and Neak are the two times I am not WHM.

I get to go PUPthings for those lol
[+]
By camaroz 2016-07-27 13:35:09  
By the way best weaponskill we have at our disposal is Judgement. Probably best to add that in as well.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2016-07-27 15:56:11  
I actually find Black Halo regularly out-damaging Judgment at 1500 TP or less using Tishtrya. Maybe my gear isn't good enough yet... My WS gear could use some work, but it's also not terrible.

This was just from playing around in Escha Ru'Aun while farming Rufescent Ring. Black Halo would average about 8-9k, while Judgment would average 7-8k. They were close, and both spiked to 11k+, but unless I had 2k+ TP I found that Halo was more consistent.

Anyone else or is it just me?
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-07-27 16:02:02  
Asura.Pergatory said: »
I actually find Black Halo regularly out-damaging Judgment at 1500 TP or less using Tishtrya. Maybe my gear isn't good enough yet... My WS gear could use some work, but it's also not terrible.

This was just from playing around in Escha Ru'Aun while farming Rufescent Ring. Black Halo would average about 8-9k, while Judgment would average 7-8k. They were close, and both spiked to 11k+, but unless I had 2k+ TP I found that Halo was more consistent.

Anyone else or is it just me?

I've seen you with Tish before so I know you have it, but it's not displaying on your profile. Are you using anything offhand also?
By camaroz 2016-07-27 16:10:41  
This is spike obviously but wswvg generally is 11k, this was with trusts solo. I don't have Aeonic yet so I use AG Mjollnir

Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2016-07-27 16:20:02  
Asura.Avallon said: »
I've seen you with Tish before so I know you have it, but it's not displaying on your profile. Are you using anything offhand also?
Yeah Sindri offhand. My TP gear is pretty good, but my WS gear is probably lacking. I only have one WSD Telchine piece (Braconi), for other slots I'm just using Chironic stacked with MND/Acc/Atk.

For jewelry, two Tati Earrings, Rufescent Ring, and a Levi+1.

I just looked up Judgment and realized it's STR 50% / MND 50%, should I use something like Shukuyu Ring instead of Levi+1 for that WS? I'm sure there are other obvious things I'm missing too.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-07-27 16:26:01  
Yeah Sindri offhand. My TP gear is pretty good, but my WS gear is probably lacking. I only have one WSD Telchine piece (Braconi), for other slots I'm just using Chironic stacked with MND/Acc/Atk.

I just looked up Judgment and realized it's STR 50% / MND 50%, should I use something like Shukuyu Ring instead of Levi+1 for that WS? I'm sure there are other obvious things I'm missing too.

Shukuyu Ring is nice to have. I'm not sure the answer to that though until I look at my own DD build(s).

I find it both interesting and cool at the same time that several of us endgame WHM's are fascinated with DD'ing. Either we're all really bored or we're hoping our LS leaders will some day allow us to melee Maju while on WHM.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 16:31:28  
Maybe after the evasion changes, but otherwise not happening Acc wise
[+]
By camaroz 2016-07-27 16:33:52  

Shukuyu Ring is nice to have. I'm not sure the answer to that though until I look at my own DD build(s).

I find it both interesting and cool at the same time that several of us endgame WHM's are fascinated with DD'ing. Either we're all really bored or we're hoping our LS leaders will some day allow us to melee Maju while on WHM.

I have been doing this for years but the thing is unless you get terror'd, muted or amnesia'd you will never die. Which is why I have always enjoyed melee whm. Especially since Thor is back to being a beast now.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 16:34:41  
Yag with AM3 up still beats Thor!!!
By camaroz 2016-07-27 16:44:04  
Well guess we shall wait and see!
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 17:46:06  

Rofl ava, you know it's because we're bored <3
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-27 17:49:30  
Thor? I just woke up and I feel like we're talking about that sexy guy.

You got my approval.

I will add a judgment set.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-27 17:50:55  

Do you have Mjollnir 119-III?
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-07-27 18:13:39  
I have it in my spreadsheets. Huehuehue
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2016-07-27 19:26:20  
Speaking of WHM DD... I just lost my Refresh+1 augment on Chironic Slippers. ; ;

I was going for Refresh+2, and ended up with Acc+17 Atk+17 DW+4 QA+3. I couldn't turn it down, so my TP set got better and now I'm back to Herald's Gaiters in my refresh set.

Who needs refresh anymore anyway, amirite?! Win-win baby
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-28 00:02:55  
I have it in my spreadsheets. Huehuehue

Show this to Skjalf please.
Are the spreadsheets broken?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-28 00:04:57  
Speaking of WHM DD... I just lost my Refresh+1 augment on Chironic Slippers. ; ;

I was going for Refresh+2, and ended up with Acc+17 Atk+17 DW+4 QA+3. I couldn't turn it down, so my TP set got better and now I'm back to Herald's Gaiters in my refresh set.

Who needs refresh anymore anyway, amirite?! Win-win baby

Those are nice augments. Good choice. You can always get another pair of slippers. 5 pairs, perhaps? :3
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97