2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Saved by the Bell
Saved by the Bell
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Mystaticromance 2014-08-17 15:56:07  
I've attempted this battlefield a few times now, the lowest I got the Bygone Geomancer down to is 47%. I have a chart and am only nuking opposing elements as suggested. I'm running around to spread out the luopans. I keep indi-regen up for the geomancers magic spells and attempt to use a Geo-refresh when I can, utilizing Mending Halation/Radial Arcana when it is up. Anyone have any further advice? 15 minutes just seems like such a short time for this BC.

This thread might also serve as a good place to put strategies that have worked.
 Asura.Dakenx
サーバ: Asura
user: Thebatman
By Asura.Dakenx 2014-08-17 17:07:15  
For those of you who clicked on this topic hoping to see this...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-17 17:43:55  
Asura.Dakenx said: »

I completely though that this was going to be about a TV show, too.
By Sylph.Mystaticromance 2014-08-17 17:47:54  
Asura.Dakenx said: »

It gets people to click :-)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Fobby
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Fobby
By Lakshmi.Fobby 2014-08-17 17:50:01  
As you said, Best thing to do is to keep regen up while always using halation/arcana as you said. Invest in a good magic att/dmg set with strong magic evasion. The geomancer will use single target nukes(run away) or -ra nukes (step out of range). Nukes get stronger as it gets weaker. I finished the fight on 12min mark. Ceh. Snow cone might be worthy food to use. Goodluck on idris!
By Sylph.Mystaticromance 2014-08-17 18:19:08  
Lakshmi.Fobby said: »
As you said, Best thing to do is to keep regen up while always using halation/arcana as you said. Invest in a good magic att/dmg set with strong magic evasion. The geomancer will use single target nukes(run away) or -ra nukes (step out of range). Nukes get stronger as it gets weaker. I finished the fight on 12min mark. Ceh. Snow cone might be worthy food to use. Goodluck on idris!

Thank you! Time to beef up the Nuking set. My MEva set is decent, it's nukes don't really touch me for that much at all.

In the meantime, any other tidbits are more than welcome.
By Presidentmerman 2014-08-19 17:23:04  
Figured there was no better place then here for this. ‘Saved by the Bell’ New Movie Teaser: Blood, Swea…: http://youtu.be/xPdwaV8NlXs