Eudaemon Alluvion Skirmishes
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2014-11-22 15:59:31  
Cerberus.Ryger said: »
so is it snowdim stones that gives the +songs? i just bought a stack of +1's and didnt get 1. just want to know if i'm using the right stone. got a +3 occ quick from leafdim+1^^

yeah you're using the right snow stones. You can also check it out here http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Alluvion_Skirmish_Weapons

Bleh! No one bothered to posting possible Refresh in the Leafdim column
 Cerberus.Ryger
サーバ: Cerberus
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2014-11-24 01:03:58  
idk how acc. that graph is tbh. ive gotten +15 acc and a +20 attack from a +1 stone. Also says +2 is cap for occ quickening; ive gotten a +3 from a +1 stone.
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-11-24 06:12:25  
I didnt read all 12 pages, but single handed weapons and two-handed weapons/ranged have different maxes.

For snow +15 for single handed, +??(25?) for two-handed/ranged

For leaf STP +4/DA +3 for single, STP+7, DA+6 for two-handed

WSD,critD,and dual augments are very rare (less rare with +2)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
By kithaofcerb 2015-02-15 11:57:00  
Saw that there was a forum for these skirmishes, may as well ask here.

Do these mobs have gimmicks like generally everything else SE has released recently or is the insane amounts of poison damage coming from that Uragnite normal?
 Bismarck.Branden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Branden
By Bismarck.Branden 2015-02-26 15:13:51  
Skipped Alluvion Rala when the event first came out. I read through this thread and also the thread on BG but couldn't find any good strategies on it. Any suggestions/tips?

Can Alluvion Rala be trioed with WHM + COR + either Koga SAM or REM PLD or BLU (and which is best?)

Mostly trying to farm an Ipetam for myself. Does Mistmaw Kroni only pop on the last floor or is it completely random and does only 1 Mistmaw NM ever spawn per entry?
 Valefor.Seranos
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-02-26 15:32:13  
I haven't done a lot of Rala, so I'll chime in where I can. Kroni can pop any level I believe. There is a chance two most maws on a floor.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-26 16:34:01  
kithaofcerb said: »

Do these mobs have gimmicks like generally everything else SE has released recently or is the insane amounts of poison damage coming from that Uragnite normal?

I just did 2x that urugnite, and im not sure if the problem is the poison. Tbh, with 3 dds spamming, it hits pretty hard by using constant his uragnites move, palsynyxis and mainly painful whip that hit a dd for 1800+. His spikes are relatively strong, dealing 30 per hit taken, that can easily take a lot of hp for dual wield jobs with capped haste. Solo dd seems better to cureskin. Cureskinning made that fight easier, but possibly the thing with that skirmish is stun locking every mob, as some moves are really troublesome.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-26 16:35:18  
kithaofcerb said: »

btw, mind sharing whats your pop parts?
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2015-02-26 17:50:49  
For urganite NM, bring a strong magic nuke job and nuke the hell out of it when its in its shell (it has spikes only when its inside its shell).
On my ninja I just run out of melee range till it gets popped out of the shell and then run back in.
It can't move when its turtled up inside the shell (similar to foret delve urganite) so use that to your advantage to recover/raise or minimize the number of people near it during that phase.
By Lyncath 2015-02-26 18:39:14  
I really advise bringing a Geomancer to Rala, alongside a Bard if need-be.

NM's in there have so many "*** you" TP moves with nasty effects that you'll want to try outright resist them. Indi-Attunement and Geo-Vex will block most things but not all the time.

Corse: Attunement/Vex will noticably up the resist rate on Charm.
Gallu: Better off just zerging this thing and using Geo-Wilt to survive Mighty Strikes.
Uragnite: Frailty and nuke it down when it goes into it's shell.
Dvergr: Attunement/Vex utterly tanks his attacks. Cackle's effects will pretty much constantly fail to land as will Curse and Terror.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-26 20:21:59  
That rala nm list makes me think uragnite as a fodder.

Kroni would be the dverg or the gallu?
By Pantafernando 2015-02-27 03:14:04  
Though, rala seems to be a zone specifically designed for rng + pld strat.
 Valefor.Psykopat
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2015-02-27 03:42:06  
Bismarck.Branden said: »
Mostly trying to farm an Ipetam for myself.

Just farm 3 wings in yorcia alluvion skirmish and avoid the pain of rala farming :D
By Pantafernando 2015-02-27 03:49:42  
Valefor.Psykopat said: »
Bismarck.Branden said: »
Mostly trying to farm an Ipetam for myself.

Just farm 3 wings in yorcia alluvion skirmish and avoid the pain of rala farming :D

I thought that too but...

- wings are rare
- snowstones are super expensive
 Valefor.Psykopat
By Valefor.Psykopat 2015-02-27 03:51:37  
Can still farm snowstones from cirdas, NMS there are friendlier than the rala ones imo ^^
By Pantafernando 2015-02-27 03:52:58  
But no ipetam in cirdas.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-02-27 04:21:42  
Valefor.Psykopat said: »
Can still farm snowstones from cirdas, NMS there are friendlier than the rala ones imo ^^

Ya in Rala you trade having nasty NMs for the comfort of only having to use SNEAK to get around. Cirdas Frogs and Umbrils aggro sight but the NMs are nicer.
 Valefor.Psykopat
By Valefor.Psykopat 2015-02-27 04:30:20  
Sneak AND full HP or it's undead aggro fiesta :)
 Valefor.Psykopat
By Valefor.Psykopat 2015-02-27 04:30:48  
Pantafernando said: »
But no ipetam in cirdas.

Yeah that's why I propose to use 3 wings from yorcia instead.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-27 16:26:57  
Well, i tried the rng setup for rala skirmish, and really, rng strat trivialize the zone being the only problem, obviously, the time spend to get to mistmaw (my rngs hadnt melee gear).

Fought kroni, uragnite and dverg, just couldnt get my revenge against corse, but against his macabre, fealty will do the trick.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12