Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 00:00:34  
Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
If this gets to 50 pages, I'm going to make a counter-petition to fund a NASA Project that will launch a small probe with the intent to gravity-tow an Asteroid into Earth orbit, then perform a kinetic impact with said Asteroid on Palestine, turning it into a molten crater, while simultaneously ending global warming by shrouding the Earth from the sun for a few months.

More or less inciting the elimination of an entire people, genocide. How are you any different from Al Qaeda calling for "Death to america"? Change the flag colors and the language, and you're the same.

The only difference is the US is currently the world's military superpower. And I stress "Currently" and "Military".

And forgot "only"
Pretty sure "only" wasn't forgotten.

Oh wait, you actually think that there is a difference between the way you guys bully and the way Al Qaeda "bullies"? Oh boy, you're one funny guy in more way than one.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 00:06:42  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
If this gets to 50 pages, I'm going to make a counter-petition to fund a NASA Project that will launch a small probe with the intent to gravity-tow an Asteroid into Earth orbit, then perform a kinetic impact with said Asteroid on Palestine, turning it into a molten crater, while simultaneously ending global warming by shrouding the Earth from the sun for a few months.

More or less inciting the elimination of an entire people, genocide. How are you any different from Al Qaeda calling for "Death to america"? Change the flag colors and the language, and you're the same.

The only difference is the US is currently the world's military superpower. And I stress "Currently" and "Military".

And forgot "only"

Oh wait, you actually think that there is a difference between the way you guys bully and the way Al Qaeda "bullies"? Oh boy, you're one funny guy in more way than one.

Calm down speedy. I was just iterating that you forgot that the US is the world's ONLY superpower since the fall of the USSR. The rest of that junk in the post I truly do not care about.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 00:23:34  

And forgot "only"

Calm down speedy. I was just iterating that you forgot that the US is the world's ONLY superpower since the fall of the USSR. The rest of that junk in the post I truly do not care about.
Well, not to be mean or anything but, your post is even worse with this meaning. We've already covered as to why.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 01:27:23  

And forgot "only"

Well, not to be mean or anything but, your post is even worse with this meaning. We've already covered as to why.

So what you're saying is that because we are the only remaining superpower automatically says that we all bully everyone else? Way to categorize an entire people there.

EDIT: to add that we only go on the premise to improve humanitarian conditions and civil rights. We do enjoy to fight for the little people who are being exploited. That, is the position of the everyday American but the thanks we get like I'm experiencing here now has us not caring and not wanting to help no one but our own.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 03:00:05  
The US isn't "the only remaining superpower". They're not even a superpower anymore. Have you seen the laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics? My sides still haven't recovered.
Also, when I say that the US is a bully, I mean the government and the military. I'm very well aware that someone like you wouldn't be considered a bully in any way.

Way to have a bad reading comprehension and be the poster child of the idiotic attitude I've been shitting on for many pages now.
And no, you do not fight for the little people getting exploited. Don't even go there, that's a very bad idea, it's a debate you won't win, because you're wrong right off the bat.

Your whole post is nothing but a testament to your idiocy. I didn't want to write you of as an idiot based on what I've seen of you as a player back in the days, but now you've just proven it. Rock bottom tier, stay there.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-28 03:41:28  
U.S. Rule #1: Make money at all costs.

Rule #2: See Rule #1

Quote:
Qatar recently cemented an enormous weapons deal with the United States. But this week, the tiny, resource-rich Gulf kingdom with outsized geopolitical ambitions — and a seemingly bottomless pocketbook — might be setting itself up for more problematic relations with the U.S.

Last week, Qatar closed the largest sale of American weaponry so far this year, purchasing $11 billion worth of Patriot missile batteries and Apache attack helicopters. The sale revealed that Qatar hasn't exactly been lacking in strategic daring in the wake of its failed bet on Muslim Brotherhood-linked political movements throughout the Middle East, and its subsequent fallout in diplomatic relations with neighboring Gulf monarchies.

But the Gaza-Hamas conflagration casts a problematic light on the Qataris, who have been one of Hamas's most reliable international partners.

Then-Qatari Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani made the first official visit to Hamas-controlled Gaza of any head of state in October of 2012. During the visit, he pledged over $400 million in assistance to the territory, and some significant but currently-unknown amount of that money has ended up in Hamas's pocket.

Jonathan Schanzer, the vice president for research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Business Insider that Qatar is "believed to be the primary financier of Hamas," which has estimated annual operating expenses of around $1 billion.

In June, Qatar attempted to transfer money for civil service salaries for Gaza-based Hamas members through the Arab Bank, a transaction that the Bank disallowed under reported U.S. pressure.

Hamas's apparent hard-line position in its latest confrontation with Israel is a partial function of Qatari support, as the emirate is the financial underwriter for the militant group's policies and hosts several of its top leaders. Just today, Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said in a Doha press conference — carried in its entirety on Qatari-funded Al Jazeera's Arabic channel — that Egypt would have to open the Rafah border crossing as a condition for his group would agree to a ceasefire. It's a request that Egypt is unlikely to agree to, especially given an earlier Hamas demand that the border crossing effectively be taken out of Egyptian control, and placed under the purview of "friendly Arab governments."

Qatar is arguably a counter-productive actor in the context of the biggest Israeli-Palestinian crisis since the Second Intifada of a decade ago. And it's a major purchaser of U.S. arms, a country that's been able to maintain favor with the U.S.
Qatar's Purchase Of Billions Of US Weaponry — And Support For Hamas — Shows How Awkward Foreign Policy Can Be
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-28 04:53:22  
Quote:
Israel acknowledged Sunday that troops fired a mortar shell that hit the courtyard of a U.N. school in Gaza last week, but said aerial footage shows the yard was empty at the time and that the shell could not have killed anyone.

The shell was not fired at the school intentionally, an army spokesman said.

Palestinian officials have said three Israeli tank shells hit the school in the town of Beit Hanoun last Thursday, killing 16 people and wounding dozens. It was one of the single deadliest incidents during three weeks of Israel-Hamas fighting.

The school was one of dozens used to house tens of thousands of Palestinians displaced by heavy fighting, especially in areas of Gaza bordering Israel.

The U.N. aid agency that operates the schools called for a full investigation.

"It is important in a case like this where a U.N. school in which hundreds of people took refuge is hit in this way, that there should be full transparency and accountability," Chris Gunness, a spokesman for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, said Sunday.

Gunness noted that when the U.N. agency attempted to conduct its own investigation, "the mission was aborted after a firing incident at the school." He did not say who he believed was responsible for that fire.

He said the school had been clearly marked as a U.N. shelter, and that the Israeli military was aware of its location. On Thursday, the U.N. made numerous phone calls to the army to request a pause for the evacuation of civilians, but that the request was not granted.

Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, an Israeli army spokesman, said Sunday that a military probe shows that "a single errant mortar landed in the courtyard."

It is "extremely unlikely that anybody was killed as a result of this mortar," he said. Lerner pointed to aerial footage released Sunday that he said showed the courtyard was empty at the time the mortar was fired.

AP photos from the scene shortly after the incident showed large spots of blood on the edges of the courtyard and people's belongings strewn about.

By the time the photographer arrived at the school, the wounded had already been taken to the hospital. At the hospital they told an AP reporter that they had been wounded at the U.N. school.

Lerner raised the possibility that shrapnel from the shell might have wounded some at the school. He also offered other scenarios — that the wounded were "brought to the compound after injury" or were caught in a crossfire between Israeli troops and Gaza militants.

Saed al-Saoudi, the commander of the Civil Defense in Gaza, said Sunday that "all the testimonies of the wounded, witnesses, paramedics and doctors confirm that the Israeli shells are the cause of this massacre."
Israel acknowledges mortar shell hit UN school
By Artemicion 2014-07-28 05:01:43  
Not too surprising. This isn't the first time our sold off guns have been pointed at us and our allies alike.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-28 06:19:37  

Here is the picture I meant in my earlier post. Could find it in google by typing "jewish company leader chart", how convenient.

The majority of Americans seem to think:

1.A large % of Americans are Jews (just showed them earlier that they are in fact one of the smallest minorities. There are much more Muslims in the US)

2.Zionism has a noble mission - actually Zionists discriminate against Christians and Muslims alike, and their goals are apartheid. The middle east is a messed up place because it is one of the only regions where western imperialism still exists. Israel was planted right at the heart of the Muslim/Arab world to cause the problems we are seeing today.

A great many American Ultra-Christians support Israel out of the craziest idea that if the Arabs and Jews go to war, and the Arabs defeat Israel, the Messiah will return to earth bringing God's kingdom with him.

3. Israel is a secular democracy - False. There is nothing secular about Israel and there is nothing democratic about a country that has tiered citizenship. First class citizens can vote, the rest need to deal with it.

4. Israel is oppressed - this is laughable. Look at the score board; Millions of Arab (I say Arab because there are Christian Arabs as well) evicted from their land, countless deaths over the course of the last 2 decades, generations lost and impoverished, continued political turmoil and lack of stability all while Israel flourishes as America's pet project. The Palestinians share the same branding as the Native Americans suffered when the colonists came to take their country; they are savages and subhuman.

5. They (the Muslim world) are the crazies: The US is the one with ultra right wing christians calling for the end-of-times to kick off and the return of Jesus the lord.
The zionists claim the land they occupy was given to them by God, thousands of years ago.

Have any of you actually read what the Talmud says about Goyams?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 06:35:43  
All I remember, roughly, is that the Goyim are inferior and are supposed to serve the Jewish people, or get disposed of. If I remember correctly.

LiterallyYosef-chan said:
The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi. In August, Yosef caused a diplomatic uproar when he wished a plague upon the Palestinian people and their leaders, a curse he retracted a few weeks later, when he blessed them along with all of Israel’s other peace-seeking neighbors.
That would be the exact quote (more or less).
 Bismarck.Dubai
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-28 06:53:16  
I had a close Jewish friend back when I was in university. We were so close that we had the tolerance to talk about everything and anything, including religion/politics,etc..

As I was discussing with him about how wrong Israel is in their occupation of Palestine(this discussion was back in 2006-2010), as well as that Christians/Jews/Muslims/Athiest/And every other religion should just live in peace and come to an understanding.

You want to know what he told me? He told me it's pretty simple, quoting.

"(insert my name), the Jewish Torah is corrupted, it got SO corrupted that most Jewish people learn and believe that we are the loyalty of the world and EVERYONE else are our servants, whether their Muslims, Atheists, Christians, etc.. We consider everyone that is not born Jewish our slave" Also, "Yes we do believe in the Islamic Prophet Mohammed and that he is the final and last Prophet of the world and that every religion that has been sent down by God should believe him and become Muslim, because we know the Jewish Toroah and Christian Bible got corrupted and edited by man. But my dear friend, we can't. Once you are born Jewish, we can't change religion."

Believe me or not, but it kinda is messed up.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-28 06:59:50  
I think the Anit-semitism card is played too often any time anyone points out facts.

Well, if people would educate themselves more they would understand that the Jews themselves are split. You have Talmudists (European Zionists who claim to be Jews) and Toratists who are Anti-zionists.

You should watch this - there are many other such occurances documented in media of Jews protesting against Zionism, but the mainstream zionists don't let it get out there.

YouTube Video Placeholder

By fonewear 2014-07-28 07:02:18  
We need tougher gun laws (in the middle east) that will stop this conflict !

No one has ever violated a gun law ever !

While we are at it need tougher anti missile / rpg laws.
By fonewear 2014-07-28 07:12:50  

By fonewear 2014-07-28 07:16:08  

Here is the picture I meant in my earlier post. Could find it in google by typing "jewish company leader chart", how convenient.

This is not a pie chart...argument invalid.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 07:59:19  
fonewear said: »

This is not a pie chart...argument invalid.
If I had the time to put into it, I would have happily pied that list.

Regarding the Jews being anti-Zionists, the issue that we have, in France at least, is that some of them are also denying the Holocaust, so they are easily branded as anti-Semite (while being Jews themselves, obviously) and dismissed. From there, anyone that would discuss with them (whether it is a debate against their idea, or not) is also branded as an anti-Semite.

It's a loss/loss situation, no matter how we go at it. If I was given the right to take an action on the crisis that is happening, I'd pacifically remove every single Jew from Israel, dismantle the country, give it back to the Palestinians and send all the Jews either in the US or on whatever piece of land that can hold them without them needing to kill anyone. Don't we have some space in the Australian's desert? (a bad joke has been removed) That or the south pole, both should be fine. Here, your promised land that no *** body would come dispute. Ever. Australia could even rent it or, in the case of South Pole, every country in the world would get to make Israel pay a rent, thus paying back what they took. Build them a replica of their favorite wall in the world, here you go, this is your home.
[+]
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 09:42:42  
The US isn't "the only remaining superpower". They're not even a superpower anymore. Have you seen the laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics? My sides still haven't recovered.
Also, when I say that the US is a bully, I mean the government and the military. I'm very well aware that someone like you wouldn't be considered a bully in any way.

Way to have a bad reading comprehension and be the poster child of the idiotic attitude I've been shitting on for many pages now.
And no, you do not fight for the little people getting exploited. Don't even go there, that's a very bad idea, it's a debate you won't win, because you're wrong right off the bat.

Your whole post is nothing but a testament to your idiocy. I didn't want to write you of as an idiot based on what I've seen of you as a player back in the days, but now you've just proven it. Rock bottom tier, stay there.

"Based on what you've seen of me as a player back in the days" lol, wut, you aren't even on my server. I don't even freaking know you! Hell, you seem to be holding on to quite a bit of rage. You should talk to a therapist or something for that. I must point out that while your accusing my country for being a bully you are also, in the same breath, being no better than a bully yourself. Every response to my posts from you are filled with degrading and hateful comments. I am not a bully however and don't need to resort to such actions.

Your attempts at getting a rise out of me have failed. While I say I don't care of what is going on in the middle east, that can be expanded to I also don't care what people on the internet think of me. I can assure you, I'll sleep well at night regardless.

"The laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics?" is irrelevant to the status of the U.S. being the only remaining superpower in the world. The U.S. being the only remaining superpower is why a lot of countries look to us to be this world police that the majority of the country wants nothing to do with. You've also contradicted yourself on this by stating in an earlier post that the U.S. being the "only superpower was not forgotten" which it clearly was and then say the U.S. isn't even a superpower anymore. First you acknowledge it then you argue it. Make up your mind and take a stand on one and stick with it.

Also, the everyday American only wishes to assist people who are being exploited. The folks running the country do much more than that because other countries are always begging us for action to save them from their own ignorance. Don't pick and choose sentences to quote from that takes what I've said out of context.

You should like, go outside and get a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever floats your boat and come to terms with reality. This fantasy you clearly have of ruling the internet is not working out for you.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-28 10:23:37  
The majority of Americans think this way? Ha!

The majority of Americans don't care or think about Isreal at all...

I don't even know where you get the idea that Americans think that a large percent of our population is Jewish as I've never even heard that one before...

You know instead of replying to all these and calling them completely ridiculous individually I'm just going to tell you that you have a very misguided view on the majority of American's view Jews or even what the average American has to think about them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-28 10:36:51  
Wars have been going on since well forever... and borders have changed countless times over the centuries... Was that expected just to stop now?

There's a lot of talk and sensationalism going around about the number of civilian casualties on the palestinian side. Would anyone be able to say much of this if the rockets launched by Hamas hit their targets instead being shot down by Isreal's missle defense system? Would there not be civilian casualties cause on the isreali side if those rockets hit? Just because they didn't does that absolve Palestine of the action of killing civilians just because they didn't succeed? IS this where someone tells me that all the rockets launched by Palestine would have solely hit military installations and only produced military causalties and I'm just an ignorant American?

Neither side is doing a great job of making themselves look that great.

Bias is shown on both sides where people are either calling for the complete anniahalation of one side or the other or just picking them up making them go somewhere else and then making it someone elses problem lol... It's all pretty ridiculous and far from any kind of feasable solution. The truth is rarely as one sided as it may seem to someone.

As for Ccl or whomever brought it up... instead of using Canada you should have used the native american population as an example...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 10:49:27  
I'd play hacky-sack.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 10:54:39  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
I'd play hacky-sack.
with your brain?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 10:55:59  
who said it had to be MY brain?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 11:11:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
As for Ccl or whomever brought it up... instead of using Canada you should have used the native american population as an example...

No idea what you're talking about so wasn't me!
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-28 12:35:16  
No brah, it's Hamas who wants to KILL ALL THE JEWS because they're Muslims, and it's the duty of every Muslim to kill all Jews. I read that in the Quran, and history proves my point.

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
What's this, quoting your friend? You didn't provide a link to a credible source, so I'll dismiss every word you said completely.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 12:37:32  
You got to admit, those who come from the UAE have their own views on Muslims vs. Jews war that has been going on for centuries.

As an observant outsider (aka I don't really give one ***who wins), I can tell you this: I really don't give one ***who wins.

But if you are from an area that is "fighting the good fight," then you will always have a skewed opinion on the other side and will do anything to alter the perception of history to make you sound like the righteous one.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-28 12:45:20  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Then stop deflecting every criticism of Hamas.
If Jet would stop deflecting every criticism of Israel.

He's descended into a Nausi-level of posting, where every point is just countered with "you're a supporter of terrorists".

Also the fractures continues to be US vs rest of the world here on this forum. I have the impression the very concept of war and justice is completely different between our cultures. Things like kill them all seems so much to stem from a culture of people who are so faraway from where the wars are fought that they have no concept of the magnitude of such statements.

I've seen very few here who have actually accepted that both sides are at fault.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Jetackuu said: »
your own anti-Semitic views
You're really nausiing it up. Adding "shock words" to your arguments to make the opposers look less credible.

"You support terrorirsts"
"You're anti-semitic"

when you surely know no one of us is either of those things, even if we disagree on the matter.

I love that I have become an adjective and a verb, but I've never responded anyone with blanket sayings like "you're a supporter of terrorists".

The whole idea of "hey lets settle down here, you guys both know you're each at fault right?" is moronic. There is a conflict, both sides contributed to it and escalated it, but that doesn't mean that we throw morality out the window because we paralyze ourselves to making a judgement.

One side is right, and one side is wrong. To me it's pretty clear that unprovoked rocket fire from Gaza into Israel is a declaration of war and thus warrants a response from Israel. As for the response it warrants, Israel needs to respond in a way that ensures it won't happen for as long as they are able. Israel owes that to its citizenry.

I feel sorry for the innocent people of Gaza that are caught in the line of fire, I really do. But war is war, and like it or not, Israel will save more lives (Israeli and Gazan) tomorrow by hitting harder today.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 12:50:30  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I love that I have become an adjective and a verb, but I've never responded anyone with blanket sayings like "you're a supporter of terrorists"
I didn't mean specifically those words, just a way of spinning the arguments I've seen you use often: exagerating your opposers position to facilitate making counters. Or to ridicule their position, Idk.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 12:52:03  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You got to admit, those who come from the UAE have their own views on Muslims vs. Jews war that has been going on for centuries.

I'm not aware of a jew vs muslim war, I'm aware of a Zionist state in the middle of arab country; not every arab are muslims; not every jew are zionist.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 12:59:10  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I'm not aware of a jew vs muslim war, I'm aware of a Zionist state in the middle of arab country; not every arab are muslims; not every jew are zionist.
There has been fighting for centuries. It doesn't matter that there was never an official war issued between these two groups, but you can't say that they haven't been fighting each other since....pretty much the dawn of time (expression, not statement)
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119