言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » RollTracker: Updates-
RollTracker: Updates-
By fractalvoid 2015-01-28 13:24:06  
Pantafernando said: »
Rolls are categorized as "scrolls". You can learn phantom roll with a dice, that dont mean you will use the dice in phantom roll.

dumb argument but ya you don't roll a card, or at least that isn't how i think those things work
 Valefor.Seranos
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-01-28 13:55:40  
SE should just cut this crap of random stuff off rolls, and give them constant potency. It wasnt that big trouble when there was just brd and cor as buffers, but now with geo, cor need to hit 11 to be comparable to geo magic, that are constant (and high) potency.

Just the ring as enhancement to corsair isnt enough anymore. Rolls still have the problem of stupidly high recast time.

Not to pee in anyone's Cheerios... but what exactly does this have to do with Rolltracker? As much as I love the "cards vs. dice" argument, I was really hoping someone might have a solution to my question.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-28 13:57:56  
Consider it free bumps that keep the topic visible on the main page.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-28 14:14:23  
Valefor.Seranos said: »
SE should just cut this crap of random stuff off rolls, and give them constant potency. It wasnt that big trouble when there was just brd and cor as buffers, but now with geo, cor need to hit 11 to be comparable to geo magic, that are constant (and high) potency.

Just the ring as enhancement to corsair isnt enough anymore. Rolls still have the problem of stupidly high recast time.

Not to pee in anyone's Cheerios... but what exactly does this have to do with Rolltracker? As much as I love the "cards vs. dice" argument, I was really hoping someone might have a solution to my question.

Anyway, this topic is in wrong section. The windower staff normally dont roam around job specific forums, but they answer fast in the windower section.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Suteru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Suteru
By Quetzalcoatl.Suteru 2015-03-27 19:42:41  
Not sure if you check this, but it needs to be updated for upgraded Empyrean.
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2015-03-31 09:26:49  
I actually just started playing again, I'll add them in sometime within the next couple of days, I'm just travelling at the mo :)

If anyone else wants to in the mean time feel free, it's simple enough to understand if I recall correctly
 Valefor.Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-03-31 12:36:12  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
I actually just started playing again, I'll add them in sometime within the next couple of days, I'm just travelling at the mo :)

If anyone else wants to in the mean time feel free, it's simple enough to understand if I recall correctly

Yay, welcome back! ^^

Not sure if you've watched the threads about this quite yet, but I'm noticing an issue with RT when I'm not in a town. It shows me roll benefits as if I have no equipment bonuses (i.e. Batararia), but I do receive the proper bonus (e.g. Evoker's shows Refresh+1 in chat, but I'm getting +5, for example).
 Valefor.Caivian
user: Caivian
By Valefor.Caivian 2015-03-31 12:41:06  
This happens randomly for me also, only not just in a town.

If it does work for me, it will work the entire time I am in the zone that it is working in. When it does not work, it will not work at least until I zone. I have had it work and not work in most zones including towns.
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2015-04-02 09:18:34  
Yep, and I think it's the way Gearswap swaps the rings in and out. I tried to catch the outgoing packets and check them before the action but it was always a bit random :/.

I'll keep looking into it!
 Valefor.Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-04-06 15:02:51  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Yep, and I think it's the way Gearswap swaps the rings in and out. I tried to catch the outgoing packets and check them before the action but it was always a bit random :/.

I'll keep looking into it!

Do we need to have values based on ring swap or can we have a setting that allows us to set that we are using it? Assuming all 99 COR are using the ring.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Disturbedcreep 2015-04-17 07:24:03  
Could there be any way how to stop the 'no Bust' detector? Also I think it's bugged because it always came up even when I had a Bust active on me. :(
By Mooserocka 2015-04-19 21:36:49  
Why does my roll tracker not work. It shows the same no matter what gear is on?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-18 15:17:56  
Any chance the new rolls will be added to the addon? c:
 Asura.Suteru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Suteru 2015-06-05 11:42:49  
No values yet but here's the Lua with lucky number at least:
http://pastebin.com/MiAsNZB9
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-05 11:58:24  
I don't really play COR, but if you can tell me what changes need to be made to rolltracker, I can look into adding them.
 Asura.Suteru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Suteru 2015-06-05 12:31:55  
Just these two lines for now:
Code
		['Runeist\'s'] = {'?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?',' Magic Evasion',4, 0},
		['Naturalist\'s'] = {'?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?','?',' Enhancing Magic Duration',3, 0}

To where I added them in the pastebin doc. I'll need to confirm effects, though.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-05 12:33:15  
Values for geo roll should be easy to test. Runeist..good luck.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-05 12:35:16  
Easy enough. Anything else need done while I'm in there?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-05 12:39:55  
GEO and RUN pushed to the dev windower. I'll push it live in a little bit.