Merirsovo Ring Findings
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-06 16:44:32  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
yea but i'd much rather prefer to talk to people instead of linking to pages , people tried to link me to "zombie" on old wiki long time ago and we ruined that nonsense, theres no such thing, only curse and enhanced curse all broken w/ cursna or enhances cursna gear. never was such a thing.

The point is that the pages on bg-wiki is 10x more clear. Further more if we explain how it works by typing we either have to copy and using the page as reference or spend half an hour typing everything, when one link can solve all the issue and save a lot of time.

Yeah, it's not a big deal to ask questions, I just feel you're not respecting other ppl's time by insist not to read wiki and asked same question(and made us typed the same answer) multiple time.

i see your point and i apologize for that. from my point of view i've found most things written on old wiki and alot of things on bgwiki were misleading or just not fully understood at the time. so by chatting it out we can put the rumors and what everyone is under the impression of out in the open and weed thru the facts till we get where we are now, at the point of understanding. rather than here's a page , it might be right, but theres quite a few that are wrong so lets go with the flow. BGwiki still needs half the 2.0 delve bosses updated for instance.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-06 16:53:18  
yea but i'd much rather prefer to talk to people instead of linking to pages , people tried to link me to "zombie" on old wiki long time ago and we ruined that nonsense, theres no such thing, only curse and enhanced curse all broken w/ cursna or enhances cursna gear. never was such a thing.

The point is that the pages on bg-wiki is 10x more clear. Further more if we explain how it works by typing we either have to copy and using the page as reference or spend half an hour typing everything, when one link can solve all the issue and save a lot of time.

Yeah, it's not a big deal to ask questions, I just feel you're not respecting other ppl's time by insist not to read wiki and asked same question(and made us typed the same answer) multiple time.

i see your point and i apologize for that. from my point of view i've found most things written on old wiki and alot of things on bgwiki were misleading or just not fully understood at the time. so by chatting it out we can put the rumors and what everyone is under the impression of out in the open and weed thru the facts till we get where we are now, at the point of understanding. rather than here's a page , it might be right, but theres quite a few that are wrong so lets go with the flow. BGwiki still needs half the 2.0 delve bosses updated for instance.

All the answers everyone wrote in this discussion are exactly the same thing as bg-wiki, before I reply to you I also used bg-wiki as reference to make sure my numbers are correct.

Basically you go read what wiki says is exactly the same as I go read it then post it here.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-06 16:54:59  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Fighters roll is a bit disappointing, +1%*(# on ring). Tested with 1000 attack rounds, with a 1 roll, 1069 attack rounds - 2% from the 1 roll.

That's actually a potent bonus when you factor in how much Double Attack you already get. Now if Corsair could do 3~4 rolls at once, Hunter's, Chaos, Samurai? and Fighter's roll would be very nice, although I guess if there's no Samurai in Party a Misers roll for a Suedo Tsurumaru effect on all weapons would be very nice.

Now that I think about it, if your WHM can land silence, you can probably do yorcia with SAM SAM COR COR BRD WHM, that'd be 4 rolls. COR can rotate water shot on T2 and dispel on T4.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-06 17:00:53  
Fighters roll is a bit disappointing, +1%*(# on ring). Tested with 1000 attack rounds, with a 1 roll, 1069 attack rounds - 2% from the 1 roll.

That's actually a potent bonus when you factor in how much Double Attack you already get. Now if Corsair could do 3~4 rolls at once, Hunter's, Chaos, Samurai? and Fighter's roll would be very nice, although I guess if there's no Samurai in Party a Misers roll for a Suedo Tsurumaru effect on all weapons would be very nice.

Now that I think about it, if your WHM can land silence, you can probably do yorcia with SAM SAM COR COR BRD WHM, that'd be 4 rolls. COR can rotate water shot on T2 and dispel on T4.

whats the silence for?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2014-07-06 17:20:53  
Each boost is a set bonus based on ring, and not effected by the roll number you get.

Roll With +3 With +5 Note
Ninja Roll +6 +10 +2 per +1
Blitzers Roll -3% +5% -1 per +1
Hunters Roll +15 +25 +5 per +1
Gallant Roll +7% - +8% (Thinking 7) 11% - 12% (Thinking 12) +2.4% per +1
Chaos Roll +9% +15% +3% per +1
Evoker's Roll +3 Refresh +5 Refresh +1 per +1
Healer's Roll +3% +5% +1% per 1
Samurai Roll +12 stp +20 stp +4 * ring
Tactians Roll +6 +10 +2tp per +1
Corsair's Roll +6% EXP +10% EXP +2 per +1
Misers Roll +45 Save TP +75 Save TP +15 per +1
Casters Roll +9% Fast Cast +15% Fast Cast +3% per +1
Fighters Roll +3% Double Attack +5% Double Attack +1% per +1
Companions Roll +5HP + 15TP +10HP +25TP +1HP/Tick +5TP/Tick per +1
Allies Roll +3% Bonus +5% Bonus +1% Per +1
Beasts Roll +9% Pet Atk +15% Pet Atk +3% per +1
Wizards Roll +6 MAB +10 MAB +2MAB per +1
Drachen Roll +15 Pet Acc +25 Pet Acc +5 Acc per +1
Puppet Roll +9 MAB +15 MAB +3 Mab per 1
Monks Roll +12 Subtle Blow +20 Subtle Blow +4 per 1
Magus Roll +6 MDB +10 MDB +2 MDB per 1
Rogues Roll +3% Crit rate +5% Crit Rate +1% per +1

Thank you for this! <3
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-07-06 17:24:06  
whats the silence for?

I'm not familiar with Yorcia but every NM in Delve has a gimmick of some type that you have to do or NOT do or something. For some it is making sure they are debuffed with a certain debuff.

For example Xag'Nar in Yorcia must be blinded or he'll have really high PDT and a powerful enspell.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-06 17:25:29  
nothing needs silence in that zone tho. i can only assume she meant blind, which the SAMs can do anyway
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-06 17:28:41  

You can trio yorcia with sam whm brd.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-06 17:28:50  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
nothing needs silence in that zone tho. i can only assume she meant blind, which the SAMs can do anyway

thats what i was thinking, but you learn something new everyday, i was figuring maybe silence put a red or blue !! on something we weren't aware of, all i'm tracking is blind for T1 for physical. was hoping something else was found.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-06 17:30:56  
i gotta figure out what my bgwiki password was but T3 Morseiu's endrain is reset w/ light skillchains. We just play it safe w/ that and he's no problem at all. It may however be fire magic is the cause for endrain to reset but would have to check that.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-06 17:31:47  
That thing melts in 20 seconds anyway.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-06 17:33:21  
pretty much, the only NM that is a time sink is T5, amnesia/muddle gets old after a while along w/ its other TP moves. If you have a SCH/BLM in your setup most of the moves can be stunned w/ the exception of 2 i think that are instant.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-06 20:51:41  

whats the silence for?

Oops I mean blind.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-06 20:52:22  
Asura.Ccl said: »

You can trio yorcia with sam whm brd.

Then no 4 rolls!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [72 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Spearus
サーバ: Asura
user: spearbx
By Asura.Spearus 2014-09-17 01:05:21  
I'm not sure if this was covered in another topic, My question is if a mage has haste(1) and dbl marches does Caster's roll benefit them or would it be a wasted roll?
By Pantafernando 2014-09-17 05:30:08  
Asura.Spearus said: »
I'm not sure if this was covered in another topic, My question is if a mage has haste(1) and dbl marches does Caster's roll benefit them or would it be a wasted roll?

Recast time is affected by haste gear, haste magic and fast cast. Each component have its own cap and stacks till the max of 80% recast reduction, that is the recast reduction cap outside alacrity, that can break the cap.

So, actually depend. Probably, a low tier nuke should be near instant recast that further fast cast is useless, but surelly a high tier nuke can benefit from extra fast cast.
By Wordspoken 2014-09-17 11:23:23  
Can we fix the title of this thread? Its bugging the hell out of me :D

*Merirosvo

I mean, you wouldn't type "piarte" either, wouldn't you?