Gearswap
By Silverfox6868 2014-04-10 09:28:14  
anyone have a good Cor gearswap that i could use
 Asura.Flufferkins
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Flufferkins 2014-04-11 15:30:17  
https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs

Don't forget to grab all the includes too.
[+]
 Sylph.Agentblade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Agentblade 2014-05-09 16:29:08  
Is there any other solid Gearswaps that dont use a binder keyboard? I really like that Gearswap, but i hdont have a binder keyboard or know how to change rules to input into macros. If that makes any sense lol
 Bahamut.Alkk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2014-05-24 10:00:10  
I'm new to gearswap. If I use this file and edit it to QD with Animikii Bullet, will it unequip afterwards so its safe to RA/WS?

Currently using a spellcast xml that prevents me from accidently wasting my QD bullet and would like something similar for gearswap.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-24 10:36:17  
Bahamut.Alkk said: »
I'm new to gearswap. If I use this file and edit it to QD with Animikii Bullet, will it unequip afterwards so its safe to RA/WS?

Currently using a spellcast xml that prevents me from accidently wasting my QD bullet and would like something similar for gearswap.

lets see . . .
Code
	gear.QDbullet = "Adlivun Bullet"

Code
	if spell.type ~= 'CorsairShot' and bullet_name == gear.QDbullet and available_bullets.count <= bullet_min_count then
		add_to_chat(104, 'No ammo will be left for Quick Draw.  Cancelling.')
		eventArgs.cancel = true
		return
	end

Looks like it checks your gear matches your set for Fire Shot's.
Code
	elseif spell.type == 'CorsairShot' then
		bullet_name = gear.QDbullet

That should auto load the bullet you put in the top code line, and the rule in the middle should check it.

Try uing a NQ bullet (just put one in you inventory) and if if swaps you have your answer 100%.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Xeifer
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Xeifer
By Bahamut.Xeifer 2014-07-30 12:28:43  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Bahamut.Alkk said: »

lets see . . .
Code
	gear.QDbullet = "Adlivun Bullet"

Code
	if spell.type ~= 'CorsairShot' and bullet_name == gear.QDbullet and available_bullets.count <= bullet_min_count then
		add_to_chat(104, 'No ammo will be left for Quick Draw.  Cancelling.')
		eventArgs.cancel = true
		return
	end

Looks like it checks your gear matches your set for Fire Shot's.
Code
	elseif spell.type == 'CorsairShot' then
		bullet_name = gear.QDbullet

That should auto load the bullet you put in the top code line, and the rule in the middle should check it.

Try uing a NQ bullet (just put one in you inventory) and if if swaps you have your answer 100%.

Even after testing, I still ended up shooting my first Rare bullet. too much macro spamming. I'll end up using something that just unequips ammo aftercast.
 Quetzalcoatl.Suteru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Suteru
By Quetzalcoatl.Suteru 2014-08-11 22:59:46  
Is it possible for Gearswap to track QD cards? I keep running out and not noticing
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-08-11 23:59:30  
player.inventory["Trump Card"].count will return the number in your inventory (can also substitute with sack and satchel to check those bags too). If there's none in your inventory, that will throw an index error, so you should check for the table first. Depending on what you want to do with it, something like
Code
if player.inventory["Trump Card"] and player.inventory["Trump Card"].count < 10 then
	print('Low on cards!')
end

or just

Code
if not player.inventory["Trump Card"] then
	print('No cards!')
end

I should set something like that with Echo Drops whenever I change to a mage job v_v
 Quetzalcoatl.Suteru
By Quetzalcoatl.Suteru 2014-08-12 06:19:59  
FYI the QD bullet fire prevention isn't foolproof :(

Also added this to my gearswap, thanks!
Code
	if spell.type == 'CorsairShot' and player.inventory["Trump Card"] and player.inventory["Trump Card"].count < 10 then
			add_to_chat(104, 'Low on trump cards!')
	end

if spell.type == 'CorsairShot' and player.inventory["Fire Card"] and player.inventory["Fire Card"].count < 10 then
			add_to_chat(104, 'Low on fire cards!')
	end

e: Got a new Animikii less than 2 hours after shooting my old one, thank god.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-08-13 10:01:56  
I'm just a "casual" COR, so I'm not 100% sure, practically speaking, what the code quoted above is trying to accomplish, but it is not what others seem to think it is. It is checking if your action is not a Quickdraw, but bullet_name is equal to the value of gear.QDbullet, a condition that will never happen for an Animikii user because, in the first section, bullet_name is assigned to the value of gear.QDbullet if, and only if, you are using Quickdraw. This section will only do something if your QDbullet variable is the same as your RAbullet, WSbullet, or MAbullet during those respective uses. I guess it doesn't want you to run out of ammo on another action because it feels having the correct bullet available for QD is more important.

The section directly above it should cancel most actions in instances you happen to not have the appropriate ammo in your inv/wardrobe so that you don't unintentionally use what you currently have on (QD or not), but I can't think of why that would not cover all the practical situations where you may accidentally shoot off your QD ammo. Does this always fail, or sometimes work successfully? Are you shooting it off even though you still have proper ammo in your inventory or wardrobe? What action is this occurring under? Not really any better way of handling the scenario. You can check if player.equipment.ammo == QD ammo, as the rule was always written in Spellcast, but this (in its current location) would check before you have a chance to change equipment for your current spell and could end up unnecessarily canceling actions; alternatively, as suggested above, you can just take off your ammo after QDs, which is really the safest thing to do as it would prevent the issue from arising to begin with.
 Quetzalcoatl.Suteru
By Quetzalcoatl.Suteru 2014-08-14 02:54:52  
I think it's something to do with GearSwap itself. I use a gaming mouse, and my index finger was on the Wildfire macro button and my thumb was on the Quick Draw. I had a moment of panic ingame and accidentally pressed them at nearly the same time (Wildfire, then less than a split second later, Quick Draw), and Wildfire shot off my Animikii. Tested it multiple times using Orich. bullets. I know what happened now, but I'm still paranoid after every WS I do. :(
By Afania 2014-08-14 07:44:56  
Ragnarok.Flippant said: »
I'm just a "casual" COR, so I'm not 100% sure,

Flippant and casual totally doesn't match yo!
 Quetzalcoatl.Suteru
By Quetzalcoatl.Suteru 2014-08-18 10:38:35  
Does anyone have a modification to Mote's lua that adds elemental obis to quickdraw/wildfire/leaden?
 Shiva.Afliction
サーバ: Shiva
user: Freazer
By Shiva.Afliction 2014-08-18 12:00:39  
question idk why but since the update ive been getting an error in my gs files ive been using "attempting to index" any idea why and how to fix it? im basically using motes/kinetics files btw, ty in advance if anyone can figure out what im doing wrong
 Odin.Itay
サーバ: Odin
user: Itay
By Odin.Itay 2014-08-23 01:52:38  
Sylph.Agentblade said: »
Is there any other solid Gearswaps that dont use a binder keyboard? I really like that Gearswap, but i hdont have a binder keyboard or know how to change rules to input into macros. If that makes any sense lol

I second that question. Just got back to the game, and I have no clue how to cycle through sets without the use of the keyboard.

Help :(
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-08-23 05:32:30  
Are you guys seeing "bind" commands? Those don't use the binder plugin.
Code
windower.send_command('bind ^f11 input /t Someone lol')

Will bind control (^) F11 to send a player named "Someone" a tell that says "lol"

Binder commands look like this:
Code
windower.send_command('alias g110_m1g1 input /t Someone lol')

Also, to solve your problem you can just put whatever the command is in a macro instead. Like, if the command is:
Code
windower.send_command('bind ^f11 gs c offensemode')

Then you can put this in a macro:
Code
/console gs c offensemode
[+]
 Odin.Itay
サーバ: Odin
user: Itay
By Odin.Itay 2014-08-23 08:43:05  
gotcha, tyvm