フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » delve 2 yorca low man
delve 2 yorca low man
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-05-17 08:42:10  
Phoenix.Devdas said: »
The boss aura is removed by a certain amount of wind damage done in a certain period of time. Obviously MB makes the wind nukes do more. We usually have a sch + rdm or sch + smn and they take off the aura pretty easily. Tell your nukers to go heavy on the M. acc or in the case of sch have the appropriate weather and all that up. /Run is not necessary at all and will most likely slow you down in the long run.

Wind shot with MAB roll was around 3k~3.5k on boss in recast gears and no SCH in pt. I'm missing a ton of MAB gears so it can be a bit higher with a SCH and better gears.

You can swap dmg+ gears instead of recast gears in head/body and do chain wind shot in shorter amount of time. QD QD RD QD QD WC QD QD RD QD QD and so on. If your DD already pop 2hr make sure WC hits DD too.

Macc wasn't an issue, I didn't notice too much resist, but I had GEO in pt and maybe he did something about it with bubbles :p
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Mudrunner
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mudrunner
By Phoenix.Mudrunner 2014-08-11 10:11:23  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
The boss aura is removed by a certain amount of wind damage done in a certain period of time. Obviously MB makes the wind nukes do more. We usually have a sch + rdm or sch + smn and they take off the aura pretty easily. Tell your nukers to go heavy on the M. acc or in the case of sch have the appropriate weather and all that up. /Run is not necessary at all and will most likely slow you down in the long run.

Wind shot with MAB roll was around 3k~3.5k on boss in recast gears and no SCH in pt. I'm missing a ton of MAB gears so it can be a bit higher with a SCH and better gears.

You can swap dmg+ gears instead of recast gears in head/body and do chain wind shot in shorter amount of time. QD QD RD QD QD WC QD QD RD QD QD and so on. If your DD already pop 2hr make sure WC hits DD too.

Macc wasn't an issue, I didn't notice too much resist, but I had GEO in pt and maybe he did something about it with bubbles :p

I'd like to see the set you are getting these numbers on. I'm still not seeing the numbers I want on my QDs.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-08-12 06:26:25  
Phoenix.Mudrunner said: »
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

I'd like to see the set you are getting these numbers on. I'm still not seeing the numbers I want on my QDs.

I think with aura up all dmg would decrease. Not that aura matters anymore after fudo update.

My QD set is in profile, if I use chain QD I swap head/body for MAB.