users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » "Queue For Update" button not showing up
"Queue For Update" button not showing up
 Valefor.Buckdida
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: buckdida
By Valefor.Buckdida 2014-03-10 07:58:47  
Trying to get my profile up and running, and there's a few issues.

I can't queue my profile for update via the Linkshell community pages; the button isn't there. In addition, my main job level isn't showing up. My partner Bansi is having the same issue. I Tried the fixes in the FAQ, but they didn't work. It might be the same issue mentioned as fixed here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/42005/profile-is-still-fresh-not-updating/#2555207

Probably related to that, my mission progress is inaccurate. I haven't finished any of the Add-on senarios, ToAU, or Zilart yet, but the achievement page says I have. I've finished Windurst, and the page says I haven't. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!
 Odin.Kenstar
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Kenstar 2014-03-12 07:36:30  
I'm also having the same problem, but I can't see my missions at all.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-12 07:47:14  
Having the same issue for months now, seems to be something with the community portal and is specific to the profile, some people's profiles will appear no problem while others will return a server is busy error.
By Kiroo 2014-03-21 00:30:05  
I'm right there with ya, and I don't get why because Guildwork inputs everything else that's missing except my missions.... and like you there is no que for update
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-03-21 01:36:01  
Mine works fine
 Valefor.Buckdida
user: buckdida
By Valefor.Buckdida 2014-04-02 02:07:11  
Anyone have any updates or workarounds? I've tried the troubleshooting tips several times, and I've done things such as use other browsers to try (in case there was some kind of graphical bug) and nothing.

It *seems* I've gotten the link to the LSC to work, but the button still doesn't show up. (I say "seems" because while it usually works, occasionally an error page where it says the LSC servers are too busy will pop up. Otherwise it displays fine; yes, I made sure I was logged out of the LSC.) If profiles are usually supposed to auto-update, mine hasn't done that either.

It is again worth pointing out that my Main Job and Sub Job levels (under the equip boxes) are not showing up.

It's good to know that other people are having similar issues; thanks for posting.

Update 2014-4-9: Suddenly, the page got scanned, and the button shows for queuing the update. I haven't done a thing, and it works. *Shrug* Maybe it's something to do with the community website. I've noticed that clicking the LSC link at the top of profile pages will give a "server is busy error" UNTIL you manually navigate the LSC while logged out and go to your page. Then the link works normally. Might be a cookies or cache related thing? Donno.
 Asura.Ekruceal
サーバ: Asura
user: Corec
By Asura.Ekruceal 2014-04-27 04:10:32  
I'm having the same issue here. Did everything on Guildwork to get my equipment to show up, however, no mission data is showing up, and no "Queue for Update" button either.
 Ragnarok.Exavion
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-04-27 19:47:15  
I have the same issue and my theory is that you need to be the original USER not CHARACTER to use this function.

It worked fine on my original character but my alts always just showed bare minimum even with the LSC url, same with this character but I can see my equip of my character from 2008
By Tweakster 2014-05-09 20:11:15  
Ragnarok.Exavion said: »
I have the same issue and my theory is that you need to be the original USER not CHARACTER to use this function.

It worked fine on my original character but my alts always just showed bare minimum even with the LSC url, same with this character but I can see my equip of my character from 2008

I am doing this with main user, and main character, and still in the same situation as all of you :(
 Cerberus.Boleslaus
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Boleslaus 2014-06-01 13:05:06  
Has there been a fix for this? Mines not showing either atm
 Cerberus.Dixiechick
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Dixiechick 2014-06-08 08:41:04  
Same issue please help.
By Tehn 2014-06-09 15:41:10  
I'm having this issue, too.

Edit 6/30/14:
This issue has been fixed in the following steps.

1. done this URL's step.4
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/482/frequently-asked-support-questions-cross-post/

2. done Edit Character on GuildWork
click Dashboard -> Characters -> Edit Characters

3. wait a weak then get it fixed
 Quetzalcoatl.Astronema
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Astronema 2014-06-21 18:05:11  
Can we please have this issue fixed? I too am having problems updating my FFXIAH profile being linked w/ my ls profile. its been queued for update for 3 days now.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-21 18:29:56  
Quetzalcoatl.Astronema said: »
Can we please have this issue fixed? I too am having problems updating my FFXIAH profile being linked w/ my ls profile. its been queued for update for 3 days now.
Following your LSC link on your character's profile gives an error message.
 Quetzalcoatl.Astronema
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Astronema 2014-06-23 19:55:50  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Astronema said: »
Following your LSC link on your character's profile gives an error message.

Fixed my link. Do i need to allow 10 mins after the fix for it to queue the update now? (oh btw, first and 2nd post for me. hi lol)

Edit (6/24/14): I saw the same error again after I fixed the link. This may be a LSC issue.

Edit (6/27/14): Again after i fixed my link, same error. I tried to resave my settings on the LSC beta site. hopefully that solves my issue. (sorry for all the edit post spams but its aggrivating me because I can't get my ffxiah profile updated)