New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » RME won from bonanza
RME won from bonanza
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Eightball 2014-02-12 14:52:31  
I had heard the weps won from bonanza cannot be upgraded but I haven't been able to find where this info came from or if someone just started rumors. Can anyone provide a credible source on this?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-12 14:55:32  
Shiva.Eightball said: »
I had heard the weps won from bonanza cannot be upgraded but I haven't been able to find where this info came from or if someone just started rumors. Can anyone provide a credible source on this?
I don't have any source but I can tell you right now it's untrue, it would be far too ridiculous to be true.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Phaded
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2014-02-12 14:59:33  
What you might have heard was of someone unable to do the Magian upgrades because they had never started the original Mythic quest which requires all the assaults, eye patch etc. I remember this being a complaint a while ago when someone tried to go from 75 to 99. Not sure if it ever got addressed by SE, but assuming you have the mythic req's done you should be fine. I hope this helps you with your answer.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2014-02-12 15:01:33  
Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
Did you win señor?

Haven't checked yet
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2014-02-12 15:02:53  
Ohh that might have been it but the ones you can win now are level 85 I think so it shouldn't have that same problem, right?
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-02-12 15:06:17  
When ilv119 REMs were released there was a problem with mythic where you needed the cutscene associated with the weapon to upgrade it.

So you couldn't upgrade from 99 to 119 if you won it from mog bonanza or were in middle of another mythic. As far as I know that has been fixed.

There was never a problem with trial of magians and upgrading a mog bonanza won item though.