フォーラム » Windower » Support » Gearswap Support Thread
Gearswap Support Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 181 182 183
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-02-07 20:50:06  
Hello, I'm trying to make the leap from spellcast to gearswap.

I've ripped off Fiv's WAR gearswap out of the BG spellcast shop to get started, and it appears to be parsing the file without error.

However, I now get this upon loading gearswap:

To the best of my knowledge I haven't touched anything in the include file, and I don't see what characters I could change on line 6 to satisfy it.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-02-07 21:20:06  
Phoenix.Innina said: »
Hi, I am using Motentens Gearswap.lua for SMN. I'm encountering a very small issue. Using his shortcuts, none of my bloodpacts are firing.

For example in my macro I have:
/console gs c pact buffOffense

in my chatlog it shows:
>> /pet "Rolling Thunder"

Seems like there may be an underlying target missing? I'm new to this. I really am stumped :(

FYI: It's happening on all my ward/rage pacts for shortcuts.
Siphon seems to work as intended. Thanks for reading.

The smn gearswap depends on the Shortcuts addon handling the auto-targetting, since I didn't want to hand-determine whether any given pact was supposed to target <me> or <t>. If you don't have Shortcuts running, it probably won't work.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-02-07 21:31:14  
Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
Hello, I'm trying to make the leap from spellcast to gearswap.

I've ripped off Fiv's WAR gearswap out of the BG spellcast shop to get started, and it appears to be parsing the file without error.

However, I now get this upon loading gearswap:

To the best of my knowledge I haven't touched anything in the include file, and I don't see what characters I could change on line 6 to satisfy it.

Line 6 of Mote-Include shouldn't be anything but a comment (and a blank line comment at that). There should be absolutely no reason for it to mark it as an error. Can you please provide what you have on line 6?
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-02-07 21:33:35  
Code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns# fb: http://ogp.me/ns/fb# object: http://ogp.me/ns/object# article: http://ogp.me/ns/article# profile: http://ogp.me/ns/profile#">;
    <meta charset='utf-8'>
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
        <title>GearSwap-Jobs/Mote-Include.lua at master · Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs · GitHub</title>
    <link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" href="/opensearch.xml" title="GitHub" />
    <link rel="fluid-icon" href="https://github.com/fluidicon.png" title="GitHub" />
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" href="/apple-touch-icon-114.png" />
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="/apple-touch-icon-114.png" />
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="/apple-touch-icon-144.png" />
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="/apple-touch-icon-144.png" />
    <meta property="fb:app_id" content="1401488693436528"/>

I Believe the <!DOCTYPE html> is what shows up on my notepad++ as line 6. I'm not sure whether it calculates blank spaces as lines, though.

Thanks for taking a look at it!
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-02-07 21:38:16  
There's... webpage code in there, isn't there.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-07 21:39:53  
Yeah . . .
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-02-07 21:50:32  
afk suicide :(
 Phoenix.Innina
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Innina 2014-02-07 23:10:49  
Fenrir.Motenten said: »
Phoenix.Innina said: »
Hi, I am using Motentens Gearswap.lua for SMN. I'm encountering a very small issue. Using his shortcuts, none of my bloodpacts are firing.

For example in my macro I have:
/console gs c pact buffOffense

in my chatlog it shows:
>> /pet "Rolling Thunder"

Seems like there may be an underlying target missing? I'm new to this. I really am stumped :(

FYI: It's happening on all my ward/rage pacts for shortcuts.
Siphon seems to work as intended. Thanks for reading.

The smn gearswap depends on the Shortcuts addon handling the auto-targetting, since I didn't want to hand-determine whether any given pact was supposed to target <me> or <t>. If you don't have Shortcuts running, it probably won't work.
Thank you very much. My husband and I figured there was something we were missing. /facepalm. Thanks for the heads up! /bow (it all works now!!)
By Kraunik 2014-02-12 10:23:26  
Hello. I have been trying to get different Mikinaak ranks to equip based on augments, but I cannot get it to work properly. I'm not certain if the [#] in the front is considered a separate augment or part of the whole line.

Code
Mikinaak_Gauntlets_DEX = {name="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"[1]","Accuracy+15","[2]","Attack+10","[3]","DEX+10"}}
Mikinaak_Gauntlets_STR = {name="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"[1]","Attack+15","[2]","Accuracy+10","[3]","STR+10"}}

Code
Mikinaak_Gauntlets_DEX = {name="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"[1]Accuracy+15","[2]Attack+10","[3]DEX+10"}}
Mikinaak_Gauntlets_STR = {name="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"[1]Attack+15","[2]Accuracy+10","[3]STR+10"}}

In the first example it will only decide to equip the DEX path hands even if it was told to use the STR path. In the second example it just will not equip anything. I have tried various combinations, but either it will only equip one type or neither.

Anyone know how to properly list the delve equip augments?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-12 10:56:47  
Delete the [1] and such.
By Kraunik 2014-02-12 12:35:55  
Took out the [#]s and ran a test to see if it works by calling the commands below, but it will still only equip the DEX path for both.

Code
function self_command(command)
	if command == 'DEX' then
		equip({hands="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"Accuracy+15","Attack+10","DEX+10"}})
	elseif command == 'STR' then
		equip({hands="Mikinaak Gauntlets",augments={"Attack+15","Accuracy+10","STR+10"}})
	end
end

I tried testing with various combinations of single, double, and reverse augment listing, and remains the same. Another thing that is strange is if I manually equip the STR (A path) hands before and then call the STR command it will equip the DEX (B path) hands over them. I also tried all this with Mikinaak Cuisses as well and got the same results. I don't have doubles of any others so I cant really test further.

Perhaps the Mikinaak sets use different flags then the other sets for the augments or the coding for detecting and selecting augments isn't working fully?
By anarkus 2014-02-15 03:18:12  
Hello

I have a error who happens only when rng and for all ability :

GearSwap: Lua error (runtime) - ...gram Files (x86)/Windower4//addons/gearswap/flow.lua:254:

and

User function error: ...86)Windower4/addons/gearswap/data/Mote-utility.lua:622: attempt to index global 'JA' (a nil value)

for example for scavenge :
sets.precast.JA['Scavenge'] = {feet="Orion Socks +1"} in my lua

but i got the error when use it.
i got all files updates (mote....)
Plz help me
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2014-02-15 03:25:32  
You probably need to declare sets.precast.JA a table (sets.precast.JA = {}).

Not sure about flow.lua.
By anarkus 2014-02-15 04:13:59  
problem resolve, its something in gear definition, change all things and that work
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-15 04:17:22  
That flow 254 line is just reporting the error from the user file.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-15 12:58:23  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
That flow 254 line is just reporting the error from the user file.

Getting the same Flow error on Cures.

The line its reference is

mopolopo_WHM.lua: 116 attempt to compare a nil Value.
Code
		if T{"Cure","Cure II","Cure III","Cure IV","Cure V","Cure VI"}:contains(spell.name) and spell.casttime < 6 then
		cast_delay(0.1)
		equip(sets.precast_Cure)
		end

Any ideas what I did? Considering this has always worked until today.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-15 13:44:47  
Apparently spell.casttime was renamed to spell.cast_time today with the resource update. I'll update documentation.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-15 13:54:39  
Apparently spell.casttime was renamed to spell.cast_time today with the resource update. I'll update documentation.

Thanks!
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2014-02-22 14:54:59  
How you do enable logging in gearswap?

I looked around in gearswap.lua, but it seems to be looking for a file 'dev/bootstrap.lua', before it will enable debugging.

Thanks
 Siren.Chinzu
サーバ: Siren
user: Chinzu
By Siren.Chinzu 2014-02-27 07:07:06  

Can anyone help me out please. I not sure what I did wrong. Nothing is swapping. I'm not getting any lua error. Is it because how I name everything? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also how would I code for day/night? I've search around and some of the codes doesn't quiet work for me.

Sorry for noobish question.

Thank You.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-02-27 08:39:55  
It should be function get_sets()
 Siren.Chinzu
サーバ: Siren
user: Chinzu
By Siren.Chinzu 2014-02-28 16:30:05  
It should be function get_sets()
Thank you!

Another question. How would I setup when I have buffactive for TP and will it read when I gain a buff it'll change while I'm still engaged?
By andy1110 2014-03-03 21:51:05  
hi guys, i've been trying to get the augmented gear swapped properly but it's not working, couldnt figure out why T_T

code:
darkness_earring1={name="Darkness Earring",augments={"Resist Poison +1","Physical Damage Taken -2%"}}
darkness_earring2={name="Darkness Earring",augments={"Resist Virus +2","Physical Damage Taken -1%"}}

the text display on the earring in game is actually like this: "Resist Posion"+1 Phys. dmg. taken -2%, i've tried to use those exact words but no luck, tried to use augment(without 's')and i get a lua error, parse_augments.lua:540:attempt to call method 'lower'(a nil value),anyone able to help? T___T thanks a lot
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-03-05 09:14:38  
I'm really new to GS so bare with me for the noobish question, but how does GS handle equipping 2 items of the same name? Basically I want to equip 2x Terrasoul Rings for Chakra. Will GS do this if I put them as Ring1 and Ring2 or would it not be possible?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-03-05 09:32:54  
Yeah, that'd work fine.
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-03-05 10:34:19  
Yeah, that'd work fine.

Alright, thanks! :)
 Asura.Wyattdoc
サーバ: Asura
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2014-03-05 10:48:20  
anyone have a whm or war gearswap?
ok better question can anyone explain how to set gearswap up ty
 Asura.Psylo
user: psylo
By Asura.Psylo 2014-03-12 06:00:11  
Asura.Psylo said: »
I have another issue with your include (and nice job !) as RDM/BLM when i try to cast sleepga (maccro or magic menu) i have a message => Psylo can't cast sleepga

Hello i 'have this issue again, RDM/BLM and SCH/BLM.

Still gearswap version ?
 Asura.Psylo
user: psylo
By Asura.Psylo 2014-03-13 02:34:08  
Nobody have the same problem ?
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2014-03-13 03:15:31  
Probably a stupid question, but you do have the spell/have used the scroll, correct? :x
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 181 182 183