First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 181 182 183
 Cerberus.Rabies
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Rabies666
By Cerberus.Rabies 2014-11-23 03:57:20  
Asura.Krystela said: »
Cerberus.Rabies said: »

I don't understand this, what exactly does this do? If I make a "If buffactive.elementalseal etc etc" then it will cancel my ElementalSeal or what?
yes, it sends a comand to check if a buff is still active and cancels it before the refreshed buff finish casting.

People used to do that alot with stoneskin or sneak/invisible. Avoid casting the spell and get a "no effect" message.

Ok, that's what I thought it did. Thanks for the info!
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-23 06:14:24  
I actually missed a "don't" there, you don't need to check if the buff exists before canceling it (the cancel addon does that itself). So just doing the following is enough to cancel invisible, you don't have to check if it's up first:
Code
        windower.send_command('cancel invisible')
 Bahamut.Phidruran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: phidruran
By Bahamut.Phidruran 2014-11-23 13:38:04  
Thanks Arcon!!!
 Bahamut.Ballzack
user: Lorax
By Bahamut.Ballzack 2014-11-24 20:35:26  
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with this Gearswap for Drk. Only problems im having atm is its perma Gavalis Helm for WS's, basically what I want is just to use Gav Helm on day bonus and my reg WS heads on days without bonus. Thanks in advance!
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2014-11-24 21:51:46  
Bahamut.Ballzack said: »
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with this Gearswap for Drk. Only problems im having atm is its perma Gavalis Helm for WS's, basically what I want is just to use Gav Helm on day bonus and my reg WS heads on days without bonus. Thanks in advance!

That's mine. I assume you have a copy of User-Globals.lua. If you don't, make sure you grab that from my github here so the ws day detection works.

If you don't want Gav helm for a particular WS, add it to the wsList array. i.e. wsList = { "Torcleaver", "Spiral Hell"} etc.

I also have it setup to use Gav helm when you're in Mid or Acc modes, even for WS in the excludes list. If you don't want this behavior, replace job_post_precast() with this.
Code
function job_post_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' then
        if wsList:contains(spell.english)then
            -- use normal head piece
        else
            equip(sets.WSDayBonus)
        end
    end
    if state.CapacityMode.value then
        equip(sets.CapacityMantle)
    end
end
 Bahamut.Ballzack
user: Lorax
By Bahamut.Ballzack 2014-11-24 22:08:11  
Nope I cant believe I overlooked that, I feel like a moron now haha. You are #1 my friend lol I love the Gearswap, I was using Bokura's his was perfect but it was just missing some more key features that yours had! But thanks man! Edit!: Wouldnt happen to have some binds or a pro tip for creating binds for WS's would you?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-11-24 23:06:34  
I'm getting this error after I relogged? Something updated since I haven't logged out in a few days! I'm really not sure what it could be, most likely something that'll make me feel like a banana...

Both of these give the same error when loaded, it seems all my other Gearswaps were affected, not just GEO!
Kinetic's Updated GEO.lua
Kinetic's super old GEO.lua that's been working fine even though it's been yelling at me to update it
WHM.lua that doesn't even use Mote-includes?
 Cerberus.Fthis
user: Benjix
By Cerberus.Fthis 2014-11-25 01:27:45  
Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
I'm getting this error after I relogged? Something updated since I haven't logged out in a few days! I'm really not sure what it could be, most likely something that'll make me feel like a banana...

Both of these give the same error when loaded, it seems all my other Gearswaps were affected, not just GEO!
Kinetic's Updated GEO.lua
Kinetic's super old GEO.lua that's been working fine even though it's been yelling at me to update it
WHM.lua that doesn't even use Mote-includes?

This same thing has happend to me also but only with a GEO lua, not for any of my other jobs.
 Cerberus.Rabies
user: Rabies666
By Cerberus.Rabies 2014-11-26 10:03:19  
Well figuring things out, but my next question might be simple? I can see F9 changes my gear sets from Normal > Acc. My F10 does PDT, F11 MDT. Now I have this in my gearswap gear code
Code
    sets.precast.WS = {head="Otomi Helm",
	    neck="Ganesha's Mala",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
        body="Phorcys Korazin",hands="Boor Bracelets",ring1="Karieyh Ring",ring2="Pyrosoul Ring",
        back="Buquwik Cape",waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Otronif brais +1",feet="Sakonji sune-ate +1"}
    [b]sets.precast.WS.Acc = set_combine(sets.precast.WS, {back="Letalis Mantle"})[/b]

I can't find the buttons that switches WS from Normal to ACC.

I have this in my .lua also.
Code
function user_setup()
    state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'Acc')
    state.HybridMode:options('Normal', 'Reraise')
    state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'Acc', 'Mod')
    state.PhysicalDefenseMode:options('PDT', 'Reraise')

update_combat_form()

Anyone know the key/keys which will allow me to toggle WS set?
 Bismarck.Inference
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-11-26 23:44:46  
Default Keybinding should be WindowsKey+F9.
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2014-11-27 10:11:22  
Using Mote's v2, I'm confused about this error, if you want to see everything I can probably strip it down to a simple example, otherwise I'm hoping this snippet will suffice:

Inside init_gear_sets():
Code
	add_to_chat(123, 'combat Form set to '..state.CombatForm.value)
	add_to_chat(123, 'combat Weapon set to '..state.CombatWeapon.value)
	sets.engaged.DW.Sword = set_combine(sets.engaged, {main="Buramenk'ah",sub="Xiutleato"})

CombatForm is DW
CombatWeapon is Sword

Says "attempt to index field 'DW' (a nil value)

in reference to the sets.engaged line. Doesn't like my set name for some reason but I don't know why just attempting to follow the example here: https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs/wiki/Sets
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2014-11-27 10:17:08  
My previous post can be ignored, my problem appears to be in not initializing sets.engaged.DW first.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By bubba37343 2014-11-28 19:08:09  
I have just started messing around with Gearswap, and I have run into the problem of it sometimes switching to my midcast gear, and sometimes not. Any help to get this fixed would be great. I'll try to load it into this, but I'm not very good at embedding into a post. Here goes:
Code

function get_sets()

--Idle Sets--
                    sets.Idle = {}

sets.Idle.Standard = {main="Coeus",sub="Mephitis Grip",ammo="Incantor Stone",
                                          head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Twilight torque",ear1="Savant's earring",ear2="Moonshade earring",
                                          body="Hagondes coat",hands="Serpentes cuffs",ring1="Defending ring",ring2="Patricius ring",
                                          back="Cheviot cape",waist="Fucho-no-obi",legs="Nares trews",feet="Serpentes sabots"}

sets.Idle.TP = {ammo="Plumose Sachet",
                                    head="artsieq hat",neck="asperity necklace",ear1="Steelflash earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Otomi Gloves",ring1="Defending ring",ring2="Patricius ring",
                                    back="Cheviot cape",waist="Cetl Belt",legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet="Pedagogy Loafers +1"}

--Precast Sets--
                    sets.Precast = {}

sets.Precast.FC = {}

sets.Precast.FC.Standard = {ammo='Incantor stone',
					                         head="Nahtirah Hat",ear1='Loquac. earring',body="Anhur Robe",
                                                hands='Gendewitha gages',ring2='Prolix ring',
                                                back='Swith cape',waist='Witful belt',legs='Artsieq hose',feet='Pedagogy loafers +1'}

sets.Precast.FC.Cures = {ammo='Incantor Stone',
                                             ear1='Loquac. earring',body="Heka's Kalasiris",
                                             back='Swith cape',waist='Witful belt',legs='Artsieq hose',feet='Pedagogy loafers +1'}

sets.Precast.WS = {ammo="incantor stone",
                                    head="Artsieq Hat",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Lifestorm earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Lurid Mitts",ring1="Spiral ring",ring2="Rajas ring",
                                    back="Refraction cape",waist="Prosilio Belt +1",legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet="Umbani Boots"}

sets.Precast.FC.Impact = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Novio earring",ear2='Friomisi earring',
                                             body='Twilight Cloak',hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                             back="Bookworm's cape",waist='Oneiros sash',legs="Hagondes pants",feet='Umbani boots'}

sets.Precast.JA = {}

--Midcast Sets--
                    sets.Midcast = {}

sets.Midcast.Cures = {ammo='Plumose Sachet',
                                          head='Gende. caubeen', neck="Colossus's torque",ear1='Lifestorm Earring',ear2='Aqua Pearl',
                                          body="Heka's Kalasiris",hands='Bokwus gloves',ring1='Ephedra ring',ring2="Ephedra ring",
                                          back="Refraction cape",waist='Austerity belt',legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet='Gendewitha Galoshes'}

sets.Midcast.LowNukes = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             head='Hagondes Hat', neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Novio earring",ear2='Friomisi earring',
                                             body='Hagondes coat',hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                             back="Bookworm's cape",waist='Oneiros sash',legs="Hagondes pants",feet='Umbani boots'}

sets.Midcast.HighNukes = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             head='Hagondes Hat', neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Novio earring",ear2='Friomisi earring',
                                             body='Hagondes coat',hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",

sets.Midcast.Helix = {ammo="Witchstone",

sets.Midcast.Stun = {ammo="Savant's Treatise",
                                         head='Nahtirah hat',neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1='Psystorm earring',ear2='Lifestorm earring',
                                         body='Hagondes coat',hands='Lurid Mitts',ring1="Fenrir ring +1",ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                         back='Refraction cape',waist='Witful belt',legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet='Pedagogy loafers +1'}

sets.Midcast.Enhancing = {ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                              head="Savant's bonnet +2",neck="Colossus's torque",ear1="Savant's Earring",ear2='Andoaa Earring',
                                              body='Anhur Robe',hands="Savant's bracers +2",ring1="Defending ring",ring2='Prolix ring',
                                              back='Merciful cape',waist='Olympus sash',legs="Academic's pants +1",feet='Regal Pumps'}

sets.Midcast.Enfeebling ={ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                               head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1="Psystorm earring",ear2="Lifestorm earring",
                                               body="Hagondes coat",hands="Lurid Mitts",ring1="Fenrir ring +1",ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                               back="Refraction cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Academic's pants +1",feet="Umbani boots"}

sets.Midcast.Stoneskin = {ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                              head="Savant's bonnet +2",neck="Enhancing torque",ear1="Savant's Earring",ear2='Andoaa Earring',
                                              body='Anhur Robe',hands="Savant's bracers +2",ring1="Defending ring",ring2='Prolix ring',
                                              back='Merciful cape',waist='Olympus sash',legs="Academic's pants +1",feet='Regal Pumps'}

sets.Midcast.Regen = {head="Savant's bonnet +2",hands="Savant's bracers +2"}

sets.Midcast.Barspells = {ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                              head="Savant's bonnet +2",neck="Colossus's torque",ear1="Savant's Earring",ear2='Andoaa Earring',

sets.Midcast.Impact = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",

sets.Midcast.Dark = {ammo="Savant's Treatise",
                                             head="Nahtirah Hat",neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Psystorm earring",ear2='Lifestorm earring',
                                             body="Hagondes Coat",hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                             back="Bookworm's cape",waist='Fucho-no-obi',legs="Artsieq Hose",feet='Umbani boots'}

sets.Midcast.WS = {ammo="Plumose Sachet",
                                    head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Steelflash earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Otomi Gloves",ring1="Spiral ring",ring2="Rajas ring",
                                    back="Refraction cape",waist="Prosilio Belt +1",legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet="Umbani Boots"}						  

sets.Obi = {}

sets.Obi.Fire = {waist='Karin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Earth = {waist='Dorin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Water = {waist='Suirin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Wind = {waist='Furin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Ice = {waist='Hyorin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Thunder = {waist='Rairin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Light = {waist='Korin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Dark = {waist='Anrin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

--Aftercast Sets--
                    sets.Aftercast = {}
    end

function status_change(new,tab)
			if new == 'Engaged' then
					equip(sets.Idle.TP)
			else
					equip(sets.Idle.Standard)
			end
	end

function precast(spell)
            if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
                    equip(sets.Precast.FC.Standard)
                    if string.find(spell.english,'Cur') and spell.name ~= 'Cursna' then
                            equip(sets.Precast.FC.Cure)
                    end
            end

if spell.english == 'Impact' then
                    equip(sets.Precast.FC.Impact)
            end

if spell.action_type == 'WeaponSkill' then
				equip(sets.Precast.WS)
			end
    end

function midcast(spell)
            if spell.english == 'Cure' or spell.english == 'Cure II' or spell.english == 'Cure III' or spell.english == 'Cure IV' then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Cures)
                    if spell.element == world.weather_element or spell_element == world.day_element then
                            equip(sets.Obi[spell.element])
                    end
            end

if string.find(spell.english,'helix') then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Helix)
            end

if spell.english == 'Stone' or spell.english == 'Thunder' or spell.english == 'Water' or spell.english == 'Fire' or spell.english == 'Blizzard' or spell.english == 'Aero' or spell.english == 'Stone II' or spell.english == 'Thunder II' or spell.english == 'Water II' or spell.english == 'Fire II' or spell.english == 'Blizzard II' or spell.english == 'Aero II' or spell.english == 'Stonega' or spell.english == 'Thundaga' or spell.english == 'Waterga' or spell.english == 'Firaga' or spell.english == 'Blizzaga' or spell.english == 'Aeroga' or spell.english == 'Stonega II' or spell.english == 'Thundaga II' or spell.english == 'Waterga II' or spell.english == 'Firaga II' or spell.english == 'Blizzaga II' or spell.english == 'Aeroga II' then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.LowNukes)
            end

if spell.english == 'Stone III' or spell.english == 'Thunder III' or spell.english == 'Water III' or spell.english == 'Fire III' or spell.english == 'Blizzard III' or spell.english == 'Aero III' or spell.english == 'Stone IV' or spell.english == 'Thunder IV' or spell.english == 'Water IV' or spell.english == 'Fire IV' or spell.english == 'Blizzard IV' or spell.english == 'Aero IV' or spell.english == 'Stone V' or spell.english == 'Thunder V' or spell.english == 'Water V' or spell.english == 'Fire V' or spell.english == 'Blizzard V' or spell.english == 'Aero V'then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.HighNukes)
            end

if spell.skill == 'EnhancingMagic' then
                    if spell.english == 'Embrava' then
                            equip(sets.Midcast.Enhancing)

end

end

if string.find(spell.english,'Regen') then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Regen)
            end 

if string.find(spell.english,'Protect') then
			end

if string.find(spell.english,'Shell') then
			end

if spell.english == "Haste" or spell.english == 'Phalanx' or spell.english == 'Stoneskin' then
			end

if spell.english == 'Slow' or spell.english == 'Paralyze' or spell.english == 'Blind' or spell.english == 'Silence' or spell.english == 'Break' or spell.english == 'Sleep' or spell.english == 'Sleep II' or spell.english == 'Sleepga' or spell.english == 'Dispel' then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Enfeebling)
            end

if string.find(spell.english,'Bar') then
					equip(sets.Midcast.Barspells)
			end

if spell.english == 'Aspir' or spell.english == 'Aspir II' or spell.english == 'Drain' or spell.english == 'Drain II' then
					equip(sets.Midcast.Dark)
			end

equip(sets.Midcast.Impact)
            end

equip(sets.Midcast.WS)
			end
    end

function aftercast(spell)
			if player.status == 'Engaged' then
				equip(sets.Idle.TP)
			else
			end
    end         

end
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-29 00:19:35  
Ok got a Weird one.

I'm trying to make an Auto Curaga correct rule for Gearswap, I know you can make it check if someone is a Party member etc, but I want it to change say ~ Cure to Curaga if Party member 1 2 and 3 have say ~ 550+ hp missing for example.

Is there a method to do this?

I know with LuaCast on Ashita you could (I had a working version a while ago) by checking Party Member Struts for HP% and such (or a direct check to see HP difference).

Post deleted by User.
By gdiShun 2014-11-29 13:58:32  
It looks like party[party_position].mob(.hpp) is what you want.
http://wiki.windower.net/doku.php?id=addons:gearswap:documentation:global_variables:start#party_alliance_variables
[+]
By bubba37343 2014-11-29 18:25:52  
bubba37343 said: »
I have just started messing around with Gearswap, and I have run into the problem of it sometimes switching to my midcast gear, and sometimes not. Any help to get this fixed would be great. I'll try to load it into this, but I'm not very good at embedding into a post. Here goes:
Code

function get_sets()

--Idle Sets--
                    sets.Idle = {}

sets.Idle.Standard = {main="Coeus",sub="Mephitis Grip",ammo="Incantor Stone",
                                          head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Twilight torque",ear1="Savant's earring",ear2="Moonshade earring",
                                          body="Hagondes coat",hands="Serpentes cuffs",ring1="Defending ring",ring2="Patricius ring",
                                          back="Cheviot cape",waist="Fucho-no-obi",legs="Nares trews",feet="Serpentes sabots"}

sets.Idle.TP = {ammo="Plumose Sachet",
                                    head="artsieq hat",neck="asperity necklace",ear1="Steelflash earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Otomi Gloves",ring1="Defending ring",ring2="Patricius ring",
                                    back="Cheviot cape",waist="Cetl Belt",legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet="Pedagogy Loafers +1"}

--Precast Sets--
                    sets.Precast = {}

sets.Precast.FC = {}

sets.Precast.FC.Standard = {ammo='Incantor stone',
					                         head="Nahtirah Hat",ear1='Loquac. earring',body="Anhur Robe",

sets.Precast.FC.Cures = {ammo='Incantor Stone',
                                             ear1='Loquac. earring',body="Heka's Kalasiris",

sets.Precast.WS = {ammo="incantor stone",
                                    head="Artsieq Hat",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Lifestorm earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Lurid Mitts",ring1="Spiral ring",ring2="Rajas ring",

sets.Precast.FC.Impact = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             body='Twilight Cloak',hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",

sets.Precast.JA = {}

--Midcast Sets--
                    sets.Midcast = {}

sets.Midcast.Cures = {ammo='Plumose Sachet',
                                          head='Gende. caubeen', neck="Colossus's torque",ear1='Lifestorm Earring',ear2='Aqua Pearl',
                                          body="Heka's Kalasiris",hands='Bokwus gloves',ring1='Ephedra ring',ring2="Ephedra ring",
                                          back="Refraction cape",waist='Austerity belt',legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet='Gendewitha Galoshes'}

sets.Midcast.LowNukes = {ammo="Witchstone",

sets.Midcast.HighNukes = {ammo="Witchstone",

sets.Midcast.Helix = {ammo="Witchstone",

sets.Midcast.Stun = {ammo="Savant's Treatise",
                                         head='Nahtirah hat',neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1='Psystorm earring',ear2='Lifestorm earring',
                                         body='Hagondes coat',hands='Lurid Mitts',ring1="Fenrir ring +1",ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                         back='Refraction cape',waist='Witful belt',legs="Academic's Pants +1",feet='Pedagogy loafers +1'}

sets.Midcast.Enhancing = {ammo="Savant's treatise",

sets.Midcast.Enfeebling ={ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                               head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1="Psystorm earring",ear2="Lifestorm earring",
                                               body="Hagondes coat",hands="Lurid Mitts",ring1="Fenrir ring +1",ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                               back="Refraction cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Academic's pants +1",feet="Umbani boots"}

sets.Midcast.Stoneskin = {ammo="Savant's treatise",
                                              head="Savant's bonnet +2",neck="Enhancing torque",ear1="Savant's Earring",ear2='Andoaa Earring',

sets.Midcast.Regen = {head="Savant's bonnet +2",hands="Savant's bracers +2"}

sets.Midcast.Barspells = {ammo="Savant's treatise",

sets.Midcast.Impact = {ammo="Witchstone",
                                             hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",

sets.Midcast.Dark = {ammo="Savant's Treatise",
                                             head="Nahtirah Hat",neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Psystorm earring",ear2='Lifestorm earring',
                                             body="Hagondes Coat",hands='Otomi Gloves',ring1='Fenrir ring +1',ring2="Fenrir ring +1",
                                             back="Bookworm's cape",waist='Fucho-no-obi',legs="Artsieq Hose",feet='Umbani boots'}

sets.Midcast.WS = {ammo="Plumose Sachet",
                                    head="Nahtirah hat",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Steelflash earring",ear2="Bladeborn earring",
                                    body="Hagondes coat",hands="Otomi Gloves",ring1="Spiral ring",ring2="Rajas ring",

sets.Obi = {}

sets.Obi.Fire = {waist='Karin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Earth = {waist='Dorin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Water = {waist='Suirin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Wind = {waist='Furin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Ice = {waist='Hyorin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Thunder = {waist='Rairin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Light = {waist='Korin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

sets.Obi.Dark = {waist='Anrin Obi',back='Twilight Cape',ring1='Zodiac Ring'}

--Aftercast Sets--
                    sets.Aftercast = {}
    end

function status_change(new,tab)
			if new == 'Engaged' then
					equip(sets.Idle.TP)
			else
			end
	end

function precast(spell)
            if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
                    equip(sets.Precast.FC.Standard)
                    if string.find(spell.english,'Cur') and spell.name ~= 'Cursna' then
                            equip(sets.Precast.FC.Cure)
                    end
            end

equip(sets.Precast.FC.Impact)
            end

if spell.action_type == 'WeaponSkill' then
				equip(sets.Precast.WS)
			end
    end

function midcast(spell)
            if spell.english == 'Cure' or spell.english == 'Cure II' or spell.english == 'Cure III' or spell.english == 'Cure IV' then
                    if spell.element == world.weather_element or spell_element == world.day_element then
                    end
            end

if string.find(spell.english,'helix') then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Helix)
            end

if spell.english == 'Stone' or spell.english == 'Thunder' or spell.english == 'Water' or spell.english == 'Fire' or spell.english == 'Blizzard' or spell.english == 'Aero' or spell.english == 'Stone II' or spell.english == 'Thunder II' or spell.english == 'Water II' or spell.english == 'Fire II' or spell.english == 'Blizzard II' or spell.english == 'Aero II' or spell.english == 'Stonega' or spell.english == 'Thundaga' or spell.english == 'Waterga' or spell.english == 'Firaga' or spell.english == 'Blizzaga' or spell.english == 'Aeroga' or spell.english == 'Stonega II' or spell.english == 'Thundaga II' or spell.english == 'Waterga II' or spell.english == 'Firaga II' or spell.english == 'Blizzaga II' or spell.english == 'Aeroga II' then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.LowNukes)
            end

if spell.english == 'Stone III' or spell.english == 'Thunder III' or spell.english == 'Water III' or spell.english == 'Fire III' or spell.english == 'Blizzard III' or spell.english == 'Aero III' or spell.english == 'Stone IV' or spell.english == 'Thunder IV' or spell.english == 'Water IV' or spell.english == 'Fire IV' or spell.english == 'Blizzard IV' or spell.english == 'Aero IV' or spell.english == 'Stone V' or spell.english == 'Thunder V' or spell.english == 'Water V' or spell.english == 'Fire V' or spell.english == 'Blizzard V' or spell.english == 'Aero V'then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.HighNukes)
            end

if spell.skill == 'EnhancingMagic' then

end

end

if string.find(spell.english,'Regen') then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Regen)
            end 

if string.find(spell.english,'Protect') then
			end

if string.find(spell.english,'Shell') then
			end

if spell.english == "Haste" or spell.english == 'Phalanx' or spell.english == 'Stoneskin' then
			end

if spell.english == 'Slow' or spell.english == 'Paralyze' or spell.english == 'Blind' or spell.english == 'Silence' or spell.english == 'Break' or spell.english == 'Sleep' or spell.english == 'Sleep II' or spell.english == 'Sleepga' or spell.english == 'Dispel' then
                    equip(sets.Midcast.Enfeebling)
            end

if string.find(spell.english,'Bar') then
					equip(sets.Midcast.Barspells)
			end

if spell.english == 'Aspir' or spell.english == 'Aspir II' or spell.english == 'Drain' or spell.english == 'Drain II' then
					equip(sets.Midcast.Dark)
			end

equip(sets.Midcast.Impact)
            end

equip(sets.Midcast.WS)
			end
    end

function aftercast(spell)
			if player.status == 'Engaged' then
				equip(sets.Idle.TP)
			else
			end
    end         

end
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 01:00:49  
HI~

Thanks for the answer earlier on Party position, didn't see that when I skimmed through it (it's working btw and I don't have to reload when people join party!).

Next issue, This one hopefully is super simple, but I've overlooked it.

Is there a way to add a Delay to this?
Code
add_to_chat(159,'Sublimation Completed: MP Mid Range')

I'm trying to make AM3 timers appear in chat log when say 15 seconds left etc however I can do this with Echo, and would rather have it giant red letters from Gearswap if at all possible using this function..
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 01:06:56  
Code
 function midcast(spell)
                    end
            end

This has alot of tries to check if it's working...

Try this instead for these rules, makes it easier to add.
Code
		if T{"Cure","Cure II","Cure III","Cure IV","Cure V","Cure VI","Curaga","Curaga II","Curaga III","Curaga IV","Curaga V"}:contains(spell.name) then 
			equip(sets.midcast_Cure)
		elseif T{"Paralyna","Silena","Viruna","Erase","Cursna","Stona","Blindna","Poisona"}:contains(spell.name) then
			equip (sets['midcast_DebuffRemoval'])
		elseif T{"Protectra V","Shellra V"}:contains(spell.name) then
			equip(sets['midcast_Barspell'])
		elseif T{"Regen V","Regen IV","Regen III"}:contains(spell.name) then
			equip(sets['midcast_Regen'])
		else
		equip(sets.midcast_DebuffRemoval)
		end

A Brief look at the code suggest it should work, are you "eye balling" the swaps not happeneing because gearswap is too fast to do that.

try typing this //gs showswaps

It will display al precast / midcast swaps and show you what spells it does / doesn't equip on to help ID the issue
By Belgae 2014-11-30 06:21:21  
I currently use Mote's GS files. I've been trying to find a solution online, and by messing with the codes. I'm struggling to figure out the best way to write the code for a couple different things.

a) Councilor's Garb - How is the best way to customize an Idle/Town set specific to equip the Councilor's Garb when areas its active for.

b) Oneiros Ring - What is the most effective way to write the code for utilizing a Oneiros ring. Looking at Motes MNK file, there is a function customize_idle_set rule that engages when hpp is less then 75%. Can something be written to combine engaged/combat sets when latent for Oneiros Ring is met?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-30 06:55:02  
I'm not going to read 40 pages, I really need to learn how to use this damn thing though...

I know the mechanics of it, it just follows rules you set, the thing I don't understand, is how you actually make it work.

Like, if I just download and tweak a file, and turn GS on, that's it? I menu use a ws and it'll auto change gear etc, based on the set rules? Is it that straight forward?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 07:07:26  
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
I'm not going to read 40 pages, I really need to learn how to use this damn thing though...

I know the mechanics of it, it just follows rules you set, the thing I don't understand, is how you actually make it work.

Like, if I just download and tweak a file, and turn GS on, that's it? I menu use a ws and it'll auto change gear etc, based on the set rules? Is it that straight forward?

Yes

You can bind a Key.
Macro it
TYpe it
Select it manually.

It will Swap gear as per your sets.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-30 07:09:59  
Ok see thats the ***I don't understand. Literally everything you just said lol.

I meant, can I just have macros say: use ws > and be activated via the macros, without the binding, and the confusion.

The bound key is for cycling sets/settings right? high acc/no acc all that ***?

"You damn kids and your new fangled do-dads, I can't even set the time on the VCR"
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 09:49:11  
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Ok see thats the ***I don't understand. Literally everything you just said lol.

I meant, can I just have macros say: use ws > and be activated via the macros, without the binding, and the confusion.

The bound key is for cycling sets/settings right? high acc/no acc all that ***?

"You damn kids and your new fangled do-dads, I can't even set the time on the VCR"

I mean you can do any of them!!!

You can Literally just have it as a Normal Macro!
Or Manually Select it!!

OR TYPE!!

It's as Simple as you though
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 09:52:26  
ok really really simple.

Depending on how it's Built a Bind can do anything you like! In Motes Gearswaps he uses F9~12 for Cylcing different gears, I use Macros so I call a Macro "TP Cycle" then pop a command in it for Gearswap to recognise (You make the command in GS so its w.e you use) I personally used C15 so~ Macro is

/console GS c C15

Cap Sensitive.

for WS's I just do those like I'm using Normal game just without any gear thing in it and gearswap does the rest.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-30 16:54:45  
For those interested in the Curaga Amend rule.. here it is it causes an error with Lua Flow occasionally (if it triesto cure immeiately after its done curaga seems to have an issue with Player struts hpp.

Code
function pretarget(spell)
    if T{"Cure","Cure II","Cure III","Cure IV"}:contains(spell.name) then
		if spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' and not spell.target.charmed and AutoAga == 1 then
			if party.count == 3 then
				if party[2].hpp < 80 then
					if party[3].hpp < 80  or party[4].hpp < 80  or party[5].hpp < 80  or party[6].hpp < 80 then

cancel_spell()
						send_command(';input /ma "Curaga III" '..spell.target.name..';')
					return
					end
				end
			elseif party.count == 4 then
				if party[3].hpp < 80 then
					if party[2].hpp < 80  or party[4].hpp < 80  or party[5].hpp < 80  or party[6].hpp < 80 then

cancel_spell()
					return
					end
				end
			elseif party.count == 5 then
				if party[4].hpp < 80 then
					if party[2].hpp < 80  or party[3].hpp < 80  or party[5].hpp < 80  or party[6].hpp < 80 then

cancel_spell()
					return
					end
				end	
			elseif party.count == 6 then
				if party[5].hpp < 80 then
					if party[2].hpp < 80  or party[3].hpp < 80  or party[4].hpp < 80  or party[6].hpp < 80 then

cancel_spell()
					return
					end
				end	

end
		end
	end 
end

If anyone knows a better way to condense or handle this feel free to let me know! this was just something I threw together in a few minutes and there's no examples online anywhere.

I was considering doing Manual Math checks for each player which might? get around the flow errors.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-11-30 17:47:25  
bubba37343 said: »

You are not ending your "if spell.skill == 'EnhancingMagic'" condition correctly, causing a number of issues (every condition after that statement will only be checked if the spell's skill is Enhancing Magic, which makes no sense for many of the conditions, and your aftercast function is inside your midcast).

Remove the final "end" in the file and place an "end" after line 217.

@Conagh
There are a couple things that don't quite make sense. First being, that even after you determine that there are only 3, etc. people in party, you are still checking for the hpp of persons at index 4, 5, and 6, who you know don't exist. This will cause an indexing error whenever the previous statement is satisfied, but the previous conditions within the same statement are not.

Second issue is that you are requiring that a person at a specific index is less than 80% HP, rather than the person you are targeting, in addition to other players. For example, if you are in a 4-person party, and person2 and person4 are at 70% HP, but person3 is at 90% HP, it will not register the curaga rule because person3 is not below the threshold (even if you are casting on person2 or person4).

If you don't really care whether your target itself is one of the people that is bleeding, you could do
Code
function pretarget(spell)
    if T{"Cure","Cure II","Cure III","Cure IV"}:contains(spell.name) and spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' and not spell.target.charmed and AutoAga == 1 then
        target_count = 0
        for i=1,party.count
            if party[i].hpp<80 then
                target_count = target_count + 1
            end
        end
        if target_count > 1 then
            cancel_spell()
        end
    end
end

I include yourself as a player because I don't really see a reason not to, but if you don't want to, you can change the 1 on line 4 to 2.

Also, if memory serves me correctly, you can also obtain their hp and, using hpp, calculate an estimated max hp to approximate the missing hp rather than use hpp. Another improvement would to then determine what level of curaga would be most appropriate. You may also want to think about using the curaga on the person missing the most HP--just in case people are not standing together.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 181 182 183