Abyssea Summoner Astral Burning With New Content

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Abyssea Summoner Astral Burning With New Content
Abyssea Summoner Astral Burning With New Content
 Asura.Materdark
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2013-12-20 11:32:32  
If any Summoner can update on this as of now I can do 7k+ damage on all the mobs in aby with
3 atma: Atma of the Ultimate Atma of Hell's Guardian + Atma of Gales + Staff Balsam Staff.
Avatar used : Garuda = Aerial Blast

I was doing this since I was doing my trial weapon, My summoning magic is 321 would be more damage if caped. It is easy now to astral burn mobs due to the new ability Astral Conduit.

If you can post a screen-shots that would great I will post mine once I go again ^^
By Pantafernando 2013-12-20 11:43:22  
Dont know a thing about smn, but seems a better combination atma of beyond and shiva instead atma of gale and garuda.
By Chyula 2013-12-20 11:44:19  
why bother when Fellcleave does it 1000000000x better, Hell with the new gears probably a MNK's CATA can even one shot everything.
By Pantafernando 2013-12-20 11:51:54  
Nah.
I prefer BLM blizzaja.
Fell cleave dont have the same power as an aja, and require a correct positioning to be effective. Not that its hard, just is bother.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-20 11:56:47  
You can only get exp for 8(?) mobs at a time, both astral flow and -ja tend to be very wasteful. The fastest potential exp is a large amount of people roaming and killing anyway, because your camp cycle shrinks.

1 min repop + 90 sec pull/kill = 2:30 = 24 repops per hour
1 min repop + 25 second engage/kill = 1:25 = 42 repops per hour, 75% higher

2 people tends to be about even aoeing vs roaming, 3+ will always be better off roaming

(not my screenshot, didn't have expwatch loaded at the time)
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2013-12-20 12:19:20  
we are going off topic lol dam why do people do that ...

Lets forget the topic and talk about women why not... (I was told that the bigger the women fat wise bigger the boom is this true)

Or we can talk about which Mithra is sexy lol.

KEEP your mind focus at the topic lets not talk about anything else please.
 Cerberus.Toknherb
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Toknherb
By Cerberus.Toknherb 2013-12-20 12:26:01  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
You can only get exp for 8(?) mobs at a time,

When did this happen? I've been away from the game some time now and didn't know that.. I was even actually in a frog party the other day when no one was at worm camp, he was fell cleaving way more than 8 frogs at a time?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-20 12:29:11  
It's been in place forever, if the frogs die from the same action you'll get xp for 8 of them and not the rest. A good FC will not kill them all in the same cleave, though.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2013-12-20 12:35:10  
Chyula said: »
Fellcleave does it 1000000000x better

If you are not a smn and like to talk about Fellcleave please take a hike as I'm not interested and the topic its not about that.
By Chyula 2013-12-20 12:35:24  
8 is not the max, if that is the case there won't even be an astral burn party hitting 200+ chain back in the days.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2013-12-20 12:38:46  
when you got idiot like GS that have found a way to mass agro and nuke you will find the loot will come faster then anything but even that they have lowered the item's that once was easy to get and now its hard...
 Cerberus.Toknherb
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Toknherb
By Cerberus.Toknherb 2013-12-20 12:40:32  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It's been in place forever, if the frogs die from the same action you'll get xp for 8 of them and not the rest. A good FC will not kill them all in the same cleave, though.

Didn't you hear him... He said forever. geeze you must have dreamed that.

By Chyula 2013-12-20 12:45:48  
Asura.Materdark said: »

If you are not a smn and like to talk about Fellcleave please take a hike as I'm not interested and the topic its not about that.

Cry me a river! did I hurt your smn feeling?, btw I do have smn and probably much better gears and a near skill cap level. Do I find it useful mass killing inside abys?. NO!, its all about efficiency using better suited jobs.
By Chyula 2013-12-20 12:52:09  
btw, I hear SoA exp chain beat out abys exp speed. ppl getting 1.5k exp per chain, I can't confirm it myself since I don't really need an exp pt when all merits are capped. even if I need merit for AA fights I'll just get the exp while farming WoE to unlock ws.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2013-12-20 13:08:24  
One Thunderspark is enough with the right atmas/equipments.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2013-12-20 13:09:22  
Asura.Materdark said: »

Cry me a river! did I hurt your smn feeling?, btw I do have smn and probably much better gears and a near skill cap level. Do I find it useful mass killing inside abys?. NO!, its all about efficiency using better suited jobs.

This is where there are two different styles of gameplay. There are those who play whichever job they feel is the most efficient for the situation, and there are those who play the job they love and find ways to adapt it to each situation.

It may not seem the most efficient way of achieving the same end, but if his way is more fun for him, then what does it matter?
[+]
 Phoenix.Michiiru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2013-12-20 13:22:11  
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
This is where there are two different styles of gameplay. There are those who play whichever job they feel is the most efficient for the situation, and there are those who play the job they love and find ways to adapt it to each situation.

It may not seem the most efficient way of achieving the same end, but if his way is more fun for him, then what does it matter?

QFT
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-20 16:57:48  
Cerberus.Toknherb said: »
Didn't you hear him... He said forever. geeze you must have dreamed that.
Only applies in abyssea. Not my problem if you choose not to believe me. Match my posted xp/h with any sort of AOE tactic and we'll talk.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2013-12-20 17:57:08  
8 max in abyssea is correct. If the right balance of lights exist, anything 8+ in kills can still yield you potential blue chests with 1250 exp.

edit: WoR/Dreamflower/WoR and/or just melee down in todays era is actually a better option to avoid the 8max only getting exp in one move.