フォーラム » FFXI » General » Trust Ciphers!
Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72
 Leviathan.Krysten
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-23 22:40:41  
i doubt shell be a non-attacking one last few have been non-attk so im thinking her and her assistant uka will be fighters of some sort
 Asura.Voidwolf
サーバ: Asura
user: Voidwolf
By Asura.Voidwolf 2014-07-24 07:18:29  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
That's not what I asked.

Then google it ***.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 07:22:16  
What the *** is your problem? I asked kindly and wikis don't have info other than names.
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-07-24 09:48:05  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
That's not what I asked.

There!
Im pretty sure he's reffering to the WS annimations so on and so on.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-07-24 09:53:41  
Leviathan.Krysten said: »
Wonder if mumor will be an offensive Dnc like she is in the NM version of her in the BC's

I have to imagine her and the Mithra will both be combat fighters. If im not mistaken Mumor has combat animations and such beyond her event, shes a part of one of those unique BCNMs that are just for titles and fun. I think Heroine's Holdfast? Either way she has the combat animation and her weaponskills all have effects and such.

Her Mithra partner I could swear has been put in the dats as well but I might be remembering it wrong... but I imagine she'll be a DD DNC as well.

What the *** is your problem? I asked kindly and wikis don't have info other than names.

I imagine his "problem" is that, based on what I read, the person who responded to you either misread your post or misquoted, and your response, which really should have been nothing, was basically "Thanks for nothing".

I mean, overly sensitive... Maybe? But just postulating.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 09:56:47  
I simply stated in a most neutral manner that it's not what I asked, and I get called names for it. So yeah Voidwolf's the one with problems.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-07-24 09:57:46  
Its probably because tone doesn't translate well to text, misconceptions happen often enough on the internet for this very reason.
 Asura.Voidwolf
user: Voidwolf
By Asura.Voidwolf 2014-07-24 10:14:49  
i find it incredibly lazy to ask others for info you can easily google yourself. that's what the site was made for. this isn't some obscure ***you're looking for. and on top of that, you respond like a snob when someone went out of their way for you.

but anyway don't take what i said so seriously, lol. let's move along.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 10:16:29  
I'm not lazy, I already said info is not on wikia or bgwiki. I even checked the entirety of this thread which is why I know it was done for other trusts before.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-07-24 10:30:00  
Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Its probably because tone doesn't translate well to text, misconceptions happen often enough on the internet for this very reason.
Or it could just be people are doing their best to troll? I wouldn't see that to be to farfetched.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 10:56:29  
I'm not lazy, I already said info is not on wikia or bgwiki.
BG Wiki isn't all that great anyway, unless it is overall general information like job abilities, weapon skills, or spells.

Item acquisition, unless it drops from a mob or boss strongly sought after, is lacking in that aspect.

Anything to do with non-endgame content, BG Wiki doesn't generally cover as well as Wikia.
 Valefor.Seranos
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2014-07-24 11:12:56  
Anything to do with non-endgame content, BG Wiki doesn't generally cover as well as Wikia.

I've noticed this. I go to Wiki for "old" FFXI info (Dynamis, Sea/Sky, SoA Maps oddly enough, etc.) and BG Wiki for newer stuff (SoA, new equipment, update notes, etc.).
By runeghost 2014-07-24 13:57:49  
Unfortunately, there are a lot of gaps - there is no "one source", so people usually update one of them.
For more recent questions, you almost have to dig thru forums (either here or at BG) for other people discussing them, as any info on wiki, gamerescape, or BG wiki (to say nothing of allakhazam) is very sporadic.
By Zoltar 2014-07-25 07:41:15  
Can trusts enter Dynamis yet?
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2014-07-25 07:45:53  
Zoltar said: »
Can trusts enter Dynamis yet?

Nope.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-25 08:07:54  
Valefor.Seranos said: »

I've noticed this. I go to Wiki for "old" FFXI info (Dynamis, Sea/Sky, SoA Maps oddly enough, etc.) and BG Wiki for newer stuff (SoA, new equipment, update notes, etc.).
I use old wiki to find out where a specific item drops or if it's used in any synthesis recipes since BG just tells you what the item tells you.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-28 03:44:23  
The following alter egos that are available via quests will be added.

Rainemard
Young Excenmille
Klara
Romaa Mihgo

an interestring list, i was hoping for Orc from the young excnmille storyline, or Quadav hopfuly they make more bstmen lol. im surpized Mikhe Aryohcha hasnt been made yet as well as Cornelia
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-07-28 03:54:24  
Rainemard for haste2!?
 Ragnarok.Exavion
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-07-28 04:11:19  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Rainemard for haste2!?

If they give more RDM ***away I will have to send Milton from Office Space to burn their building down.

Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 04:12:31  
I'm more surprised we haven't seen a Gilgamesh trust NPC yet.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-07-28 04:21:47  
Leviathan.Krysten said: »
The following alter egos that are available via quests will be added.

Rainemard
Young Excenmille
Klara
Romaa Mihgo

an interestring list, i was hoping for Orc from the young excnmille storyline, or Quadav hopfuly they make more bstmen lol. im surpized Mikhe Aryohcha hasnt been made yet as well as Cornelia
Doubt the Orc will ever be a trust as the trust NPCs are all allies, the Orc is definitely an enemy. Could always bring in the Gigas that Excenmile befriended!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 04:24:12  
Gessho is a beastman of the Yagudo Tribe.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-07-28 04:26:16  
Yes but Gessho was an ally for most of the story.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 04:31:23  
Eh, even during the story, he was hesitant on being an ally, and more interested in gathering intelligence on the people of Aht Ughan, as well as the Yagudo tribe.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Slykun
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2014-07-28 05:46:49  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Eh, even during the story, he was hesitant on being an ally, and more interested in gathering intelligence on the people of Aht Ughan, as well as the Yagudo tribe.

I don't recall him ever being hesitant on being an ally, more that it was just his personality. He seemed more hesitant to fight you in the end as iirc he claimed he wished it wasn't you who came.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-28 06:07:32  
Orc does have ties to Exciemille (also the caged orc in sandy S) and there are seeral orc npcs along with quadav, like the quadav in the oldton M story he basiclly turned his back on the quaadav and joined the moblins lol there are quite a few bstmen npcs out there.
By Zoltar 2014-07-28 07:41:49  
Just putting this out there for Monday chat, my three favorite trusts to use are:

Kupipi
Ayame
Tenzen

When you're on a melee job this is a fun combination to use. They frequently skillchain and Kupipi keeps you alive and debuffed.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-07-28 07:50:48  
I usually cycle through...

Mihli or Ferro as a Healer.
Ulmia almost always.
Random DD.

I dont fight thing that live long enough for skillchains too often :(, so my DD is chosen based more on which one I like and haven't used in a while... I like Elivira, but her weaponskills feel like they're somehow nerfed... like they should be doing more.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-28 08:06:58  
my power 3 is Gessho Goblin and mihli
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 08:30:48  
I just wish bards would finish casting even if the battle ends(same problem automatons have too)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72