users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Rear Armageddon
Rear Armageddon
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-12-10 15:30:16  
Is there a way that we could possibly get Draylo some professional help? I am just worried that either ffxi caused him irreparable psychological damage; or ffxiv touched his no no spot. I would venture in so far as to say that he performed various sexual favors to get people to play with him long enough to finish Tizona, and that it's pixels fading into non-existence causes him to go into seizures of terror; but I that would be outright slander.

Either way, I'm sick of seeing him bait threads and turnover decent conversation to feed his insatiable ego. I understand if his only accomplishments in life revolve around XI, but spraying his anal-raged do-do butter all over any conversation is literally cancerous to this forum.

Here we have an exemplary contributor to this community giving explanation as to why he won't be able to update in the near future:

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
So, an small update from me since I know I have neglected to update the guide.

Between being completely engrossed into XIV and being unable to study a lot of XI content due to real life work kicking me in the keister, I regret to inform everyone that updating the guide is on hold indefinitely.

In my completely and utterly biased opinion, this is still one of the most comprehensive resources for new and veteran WHMs and I feel a lot of theory presented in this guide will stay relevant till time immemorial (okay, maybe not THAT long, but I imagine for quite a while!) While the gear sets will not be updated, this is still a great resource for everything else.

I will entertain any questions via PM if so desired, though my eye on this thread will probably be more lax (as already demonstrated) than before.

It's been a pleasure, and if times change and I can put my focus back on this guide, I shall do so.

Signed, a Galka Melee White Mage

And here, we have a medicine ball sized prolapse form completely unprovoked, in an attempt to derail an entire thread (and guide no less):

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Gotta spam them WPs.

Regardless of how painfully delicious the tears are, it's becoming an issue when it pops up in every single thread. Worse yet, this is a thread that's not even remotely related (and it was hardly mentioned). He is literally going out of his way to turn the commentary of that thread into another "you're an idiot" riot for no reason other than to inflate his ego.

Anyhow, my sincerest apologies to Ghishlain. I didn't want to "let the terrorist win" and de-rail your thread. I greatly appreciate everything you did for xi, and I'm honored to count you as a friend. I hope you know that a good many people appreciate you, your youtubes, your guide, and your love of whm. Even those who don't should at least be respectful enough to say "sorry to hear you're moving on; thanks for all the fish".
[+]