MultiplePlasmGasms Delve LS [looking For Members]

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » MultiplePlasmGasms Delve LS [looking for members]
MultiplePlasmGasms Delve LS [looking for members]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Ashbel
By Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel 2013-10-17 13:04:29  
We are looking for reliable members for multi event LS

WHM
BRD
GEO
COR
SCH

Please Visit: Mpg.Guildwork.com or PM Prophett/Ashbel/Sanriku or /tell in game
Gather:
8:30pm EST
5:30pm PST
12:30am GMT.

Start time:
9:00pm EST
6:00pm PST
1:00am GMT.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-10-17 13:21:58  
No offense but your ls name is really bad.

Free bump for you anyway.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel
By Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel 2013-10-19 12:06:24  
Bump
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
user: Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-10-19 22:51:50  
Its funny how "no offense" is always followed by an offensive statement/comment...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-10-20 06:18:21  
Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku said: »
Its funny how "no offense" is always followed by an offensive statement/comment...
Yeah man, I don't know what I would do if someone said they dislike the name of my ls, such words hit you so deep in your soul that your whole life might be shocked from just hearing them. If only there was a way now to wash away and forget what has been said then we could maybe go on, but it is now too late for such dishonor will never be canceled. You gotta accept it, it is over. The linkshell will now be forced to be disbanded, players will be left wandering aimlessly across the streets of Adoulin begging for a pug, their minds so obfuscated that samurai will be holding their swords backwards, paladins wielding shields on their heads and geomancers will move furniture around cause it gives better energy.
Aye, the damage is done now, the lights of the server will soon fade, the plug will be pulled, the attendant won't be sweeping anymore, Quetzalcoatl will merge into another, maybe Carbuncle, maybe Siren, or like many fear the dreaded Asura.
I'm sorry my friend for it all began with the sin that I committed, was I more wary that day, were I to find the comedy in such a great name...ah, blind I was indeed, such an amusing name but I did not understand it, how foolish I was!
Goodbye now my friends, may this bump guide you to a better future.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Prophett
By Quetzalcoatl.Prophett 2013-10-21 19:56:04  
All that sarcasm has made me chuckle, for a free bump I could not ask more. However much deeper it goes then an LS name that makes sense for what it has been intended for and has completed with such a great group of people. We have only had one such person put that shield upon their head, although he has not been seen since. For such a terribly named LS it sure has some really fun moments and really great people, proof that no matter what an LS is thus named it doesn't matter in the end when that plug is pulled cuz we always has skype ^^
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-10-21 20:20:47  
I actually quite like the name. I don't have a spare 45 mins to explain why though sorry. Slow day on Valefor? or even less to do...

Bump, for the fact I read it and may well server merge.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel
By Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel 2013-10-25 22:44:57  
Bump
 Quetzalcoatl.Prophett
By Quetzalcoatl.Prophett 2013-10-28 12:26:02  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Bump>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[+]
By Sieha1 2013-10-28 13:10:05  
So you all have a bunch of dds that dont want to play mage/support jobs so you are looking for some chumps who need wins. k.
[+]
By Spiraboo 2013-10-28 14:01:11  
That's normal~ People likes playing DDs :P

Sad thing is looking at their recruitment requirements:

Quote:
White Mage: Pro and Shell V 5/5, Cure casting 5/5 Bar spells 5/5 with or working on AF2+2 legs and feet. Cure pot set with a cure casting set and enhancing set

Scholar: Storm and Focalization 5/5, Grimoire and max Sublimation 5/5. 40% FC set w/ Stun staff or high Macc Staff and enhancing set

Bard: Minuet/Madrigal 5/5 and Troubadour/Nightgale 5/5 with FC, song casting and song recast. Need either +3 instruments or Relic/Empy.

Geomancer: Full Circle/BoG/Dematerialize/Ecliptic 5/5(any combo works) 8/8 Handbell 8/8 Geomancy. Full Conserve MP set. Radial Arcana/Curative Recantatiom.

Corsair: Phantom Roll/QD Recast 5/5. Snake Eye 1/5 Fold 4/5 Winning Streak 4/5 Loaded Deck 1/5 . AF2+2 ALL 5 xpd and AF3+2 with a high Racc set and Last Stand set. WF and Leaden Salute is a bonus.

I have whm brd sch and the only job where I check all the boxes is bard... oh wait, not sure if i have much song recast... *sadface*

I have all the wins but you guys are making me feel like I've been leeching ; ;
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-28 14:08:56  
Spiraboo said: »
That's normal~ People likes playing DDs :P

Sad thing is looking at their recruitment requirements:

Quote:
White Mage: Pro and Shell V 5/5, Cure casting 5/5 Bar spells 5/5 with or working on AF2+2 legs and feet. Cure pot set with a cure casting set and enhancing set

Scholar: Storm and Focalization 5/5, Grimoire and max Sublimation 5/5. 40% FC set w/ Stun staff or high Macc Staff and enhancing set

Bard: Minuet/Madrigal 5/5 and Troubadour/Nightgale 5/5 with FC, song casting and song recast. Need either +3 instruments or Relic/Empy.

Geomancer: Full Circle/BoG/Dematerialize/Ecliptic 5/5(any combo works) 8/8 Handbell 8/8 Geomancy. Full Conserve MP set. Radial Arcana/Curative Recantatiom.

Corsair: Phantom Roll/QD Recast 5/5. Snake Eye 1/5 Fold 4/5 Winning Streak 4/5 Loaded Deck 1/5 . AF2+2 ALL 5 xpd and AF3+2 with a high Racc set and Last Stand set. WF and Leaden Salute is a bonus.

I have whm brd sch and the only job where I check all the boxes is bard... oh wait, not sure if i have much song recast... *sadface*

I have all the wins but you guys are making me feel like I've been leeching ; ;

1. Spira you have been leeching.

2. I meet all those requirements, sucks I don't need a LS :P
[+]
By Spiraboo 2013-10-28 14:11:48  
It's a love-hate relationship between us isn't it Conagh...

*sobs*
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-29 20:38:20  
Spiraboo said: »
It's a love-hate relationship between us isn't it Conagh...

*sobs*

There's Love involved?
 Quetzalcoatl.Prophett
By Quetzalcoatl.Prophett 2013-11-03 02:35:57  
Just for the Love

~Bump.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ashbel