フォーラム » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103
 Bismarck.Marmite
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2015-06-27 10:25:06  
That fixed it, thank you. No idea how it got in that state.
By doubledees13 2015-06-27 10:58:49  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
For the record, all issues known to me should be resolved now. Let me know if I missed anything.

Thank you for all your time and efforts !!! <3
 Asura.Lewyo
サーバ: Asura
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2015-06-27 10:59:14  
I am trying to use lock style till bmn is fixed and //gs disable main is not working and keeps blinking me when i weapon swap for pre and midcast.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-06-27 11:00:56  
So I should be OK to reactivate all the plugins/addons I turned off last night, I'm guessing?

Man the game looks ugly without Config on; my character looks squashed or something.

I dumped almost all my addons etc last night because of the crash bug and it just makes me appreciate them more.
By ithorien 2015-06-27 13:20:28  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
So I should be OK to reactivate all the plugins/addons I turned off last night, I'm guessing?

Man the game looks ugly without Config on; my character looks squashed or something.

I dumped almost all my addons etc last night because of the crash bug and it just makes me appreciate them more.

Aspect ratio is something you can just change in game, it's been in there forever; Config > Misc 2 > Background Aspect Ratio.
[+]
 Sylph.Staleyx
サーバ: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-06-27 13:25:36  
When I try to //gw flush I get a error saying "Still downloading items in case (0/-1 != 53/-1) and I've been in the same zone for hours. This is the reason why my character is not updating I think.. any ideas?
 Asura.Cyleena
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-06-27 13:49:52  
Sylph.Staleyx said: »
When I try to //gw flush I get a error saying "Still downloading items in case (0/-1 != 53/-1) and I've been in the same zone for hours. This is the reason why my character is not updating I think.. any ideas?

Guildwork plugin is broke since update. We just have to wait on a fix.

From Stan on gw dashboard:

Stanislav:

Working on it. FFXI and FFXIV broke at some time trying our best to fix both.

Edit***** Stan reporting this issue is now fixed. Just reload/restart.

Stanislav:

The #ffxi plugin for Windower and Ashita should be fixed if you reload.
By Warclaw34 2015-06-27 14:57:52  
 Quetzalcoatl.Saylor
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Camolle
By Quetzalcoatl.Saylor 2015-06-30 11:15:25  
Minor issue but annoying.. The Cancel addon is having an issue canceling sneak before using spectral jig while in Salvage. Works fine outside of Salvage.
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-07-05 03:21:31  
Statustimer is still broken. Timers appear slided to the right of the icons and they all show the same duration and are totally off.

It looks like this: O O O O O _ _ _ _ _

Edit: It doesn't happen everywhere. One place I am sure about it is salvage.
 Ragnarok.Paimeii
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Paimeii 2015-07-06 22:50:11  
Gw not fully updating profile. Doesn't show any group 1 Merrits or mp/hp magic skill combat skill or attributes. Anyone else having trouble?
By ibm2431 2015-07-25 07:52:03  
Windower's buff gain/lose event breaks after removing a pathos from the lamp in Salvage. This causes Cancel (Sneak), Gearswap (Finishing Moves/Shadows), StatusTimers, and anything else that tracks player buffs to no longer function properly.

I've described the issue here:
https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/745#issuecomment-123589662
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-08-04 07:44:25  
As a heads up, since tonight's FFXI update involves the Focus Target stuff, there's a very good chance it will muck with packets.

As a precaution, Byrth and I are disabling GearSwap and Organizer until we can confirm their safe usage. I'll push the disabled versions to live Windower shortly after the servers go down, so this won't interrupt usage before then.

Hopefully it's not a big deal and they can be turned back on quickly, but rather be safe than sorry :)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-08-04 07:54:52  
These are probably the things the API will have to be adjusted for:
* Debuff display on players (Target structure change, probably packet change or a new packet)
* Focus Target (New target structure, adding to get_mob_by_target, adding new structure and phrase to shortcuts/gearswap)
* Increased merit caps
* Increased Job Point caps
* Targeting GEO spells (possibly just GearSwap/Shortcuts changes)
* New area (POLUtils, ResourceExtractor, FFXIDB plugin/website)
* New magic (unknown potential changes, or not)
* Potential action packet adjustment (to use those empty 12 bytes added last patch - Probably tied to GEO spell positioning)
* New icons for SP2 abilities (Blazing Rush, etc.)
* Armor and Weapon .DAT format adjustment?

Of all of these, I feel the Geomancer spell changes have the highest potential for annoyance based on the vague way they described them.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-08-04 07:58:03  
They even showed us in the trailer a Geomancer casting a Geo spell in front of him, far away.
I can't think of how they handled that...
In other games you have a "marker" that you move on the ground with a mouse or with a thumbstick, but that's never been done before in FFXI so I can't really imagine how it will work out.

Hope they won't make things too complicated.
Honestly the only thing necessary was to allow "buff" geo spells to be used on enemy targets as well, and "debuff" geo spells to be used on friendly targets.
Basically all GEO spells useable on any possible target.
That alone would have been more than enough to "fix" the annoyance of GEO spells.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-04 07:58:56  
With the Geomancer thing, I wonder if they are changing geo spells so you can select where you cast them, rather than being cast on the players position.

The update trailer showed a GEO casting a Geo spell and the bubble just appeared about 10 yalms ahead, not on any target.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-08-04 07:58:59  
Well, the action packet's extra 12 bytes could contain the coordinates of the GEO spell target.
 Shiva.Trumpy
サーバ: Shiva
user: Trumpy3k
By Shiva.Trumpy 2015-08-04 22:03:23  
I would like to be able to place geo spells in specific places around a target. say if i stand behind a target and cast it it would place the spell behind the monster. as it is now it seems to place it where ever it feels like. almost all the time in front of the monster that has conal or aoe attacks in front of it ( to make it die in seconds instead of the time it would last behing the mob)
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-08-04 22:54:38  
At the moment it places it at the target's position (when the spell finishes?) with some margin of error.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-08-04 23:18:31  
Armor and weapon .dat format changed again, so I can't tell yall anything interesting despite having downloaded the patch.

I'm off to bed!
By Gravionblack 2015-08-05 00:20:00  
Does the Draw Distance plug in still work? I didnt see it in the 4.0 plugin's or addon's.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-08-05 00:23:28  
Gravionblack said: »
Does the Draw Distance plug in still work? I didnt see it in the 4.0 plugin's or addon's.

It's part of the "config" plugin, I believe.
By Gravionblack 2015-08-05 00:34:27  
Hmm ill have to go have a look Thank you Rooks
By Gravionblack 2015-08-05 00:38:54  
Thank you VERY much Rooks, i downloaded windower just for the draw distance when i first got it. learned there is some nice stuff on there along with that. It says it is in the "config" thanks again!
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-08-05 07:41:18  
Pushed some updates to plugins and resource, please check if there's still anything that isn't working right.
[+]
By ibm2431 2015-08-05 08:48:49  
Arcon,

I just checked, and removing Support Job restriction inside Salvage is still causing Windower's internal buff gain/lose events to ragequit and cease working. It's happened since the enlarged action packet update last June; I'm guessing there's still something Windower doesn't play nice with regarding the new packets.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-08-05 12:07:09  
I'm aware of the issue, but I didn't get to investigate it yet. It is likely not related to that particular packet, but it may be an error in how we handle buffs internally. I can't say when I'll get to investigate that, but I have not forgotten it.
[+]
 Asura.Fiv
user: Gares
By Asura.Fiv 2015-08-05 12:13:54  
Sorry to bother, has gearswap been fixed? It still automatically unloads itself when logging in after the updates today so i assumed it hasn't been but i haven't seen much said of it.
 Valefor.Maurauc
サーバ: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2015-08-05 12:17:29  
On that note, anything we can do to help get it sorted faster? I know Byrth had a plugin last update that checked packets for the structure. Anything similar this time around that we can use to help?
 Asura.Pintseyes
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2015-08-05 13:08:41  
Someone once explained to me that we could opt to use autoexec when gs is down. Is anyone familiar with this? Few questions if anyone can please enlighten me a bit.

Is it really any different than setting up equipsets within our macro's I.E. Faster than SE, more efficient?

Opinionated, what would you think the difficulty level of "coding" a script is? I suck at coding anything. /Laugh I found HTML to be confusing. So ya, is it at all worth trying considering?

Thanks for your time.
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103