Quixotic - Zeni Notorious Monster Linkshell - Recruiting

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Quixotic - Zeni Notorious Monster Linkshell - Recruiting
Quixotic - Zeni Notorious Monster Linkshell - Recruiting
 Gilgamesh.Darktrance
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Darktrance 2009-07-19 14:17:50  
Want to have fun? Excitement? To do group End-Game activities without having to tie up your whole week?

Tired of camping? Complications? Just want to get to the action?

Quixotic MAY BE FOR YOU!

Quixotic is a Zeni Notorious Linkshell with a full emphasis on doing weekly ZNM mobs every 0100 EST Sunday (Saturday Late Night).

Zeni Notorious Monsters are POP NM's, that bring instant battles upon trading specific items. These items are earned by taking pictures of mobs with Soul Plates and trading them for Zeni.

ZNM's drop primarily Rare and Exclusive items that can be found no where else.

Some more exciting pieces include :

User submitted imageUser submitted image

Well I could go on forever :p.

Our linkshell has a great record for success, drops, often resulting in items going free lot to those participating!

Some of our fights can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzEHECQ_hZA
And here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8BgYm7Eaqw

We are looking for quality players, willing to make a weekly commitment to do events with us every 0100 EST Sunday.

We utilize a point system to determine distribution of drops based on participating, signing up early for events, and bringing pop items to events.
Our guidelines can be found at our site @ Quixotic Linkshell Guidelines

To apply for membership to our forum, you can do so at the appropriate folder @ Quixotic!

Come have fun with us! Get some goodies! Get ahead! Now is the BEST time to join, and ALL jobs are welcome! :)
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Darktrance
By Gilgamesh.Darktrance 2009-08-21 15:13:20  
Still Recruiting, still successful, still getting many people many nice goodies.

Currently recruiting Mages, Corsair's, and Rangers... but if you've not one of those, we may still be interested.

We are currently finishing up the Mamool Ja Path (Gotoh, Dea, Armed & Tinnin)then plan to start anew with Lamiae Path. Check us out, and if your a quality player, we'll be happy to have ya aboard ^^.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Darktrance
By Gilgamesh.Darktrance 2009-09-18 01:06:20  
Link Change - We can now be found at http://quixoticznm.guildlaunch.com

The jobs we are looking for are listed on the front page, not limited too, but those in particular we would like to obtain to join our group.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Darktrance
By Gilgamesh.Darktrance 2009-10-02 14:21:04  
Now accepting applications for Salvage! 0100 EST Saturdays (Friday Late Night)
 Gilgamesh.Funsam
user: funsam
By Gilgamesh.Funsam 2009-10-05 09:01:18  
Wow a znm shell actually asking to recruit a pup, are my eyes deceiving me or are we starting to get loved again for a awesome job that we are.
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-10-05 09:10:17  
pm me ingame dark i got sum questions
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2009-10-05 10:01:27  
Funsam said:
Wow a znm shell actually asking to recruit a pup, are my eyes deceiving me or are we starting to get loved again for a awesome job that we are.

actually OB (one ZNM) is very easy done with a PUP in PT guess thats why ;)
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-05 10:14:57  
Funsam said:

naa just one znm requirs a pup to lock its form so it cant kill party
 Gilgamesh.Darktrance
By Gilgamesh.Darktrance 2009-10-05 11:09:49  
Automatons are useful for many reasons, but as many ZNM mobs are best fought indirectly, Auto's serve this purpose well. Preferably the PUP has a second 75, but we'll consider anyone if they are quality players and have 70+ options.

Also, I wouldn't mind finding a use for my Drachen Roll :P.

And note... we already have a PUP, and Ob isn't a necessary fight and aside from profit, it's got no drops for any other job. We simply see the job as one that can be useful. That and putting one in a party with other pet jobs like SMN with a COR can help with bonuses for all.