Mithra Pride Is Still Around!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Sargatanas » Mithra Pride is still around!
Mithra Pride is still around!
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-08-08 11:31:06  
Yes, Mithra Pride, the legendary multi world linkshell that originated in FFXI's American beta is actively searching for old members and recruiting new members.

Deep background: At its peak Mithra Pride had LSs (prides) on over half of the FFXI servers. It was always a social and helping LS wherever it was. In FFXI it was limited to Mithra. We have always welcomed role players, but that isn't a requirement.

For FFXIV we removed the strict racial limits. (Hey, there are no Mithra in XIV anyway, right?) Its still friendly and helpful but now anyone may join. Warning, we have always had a LOT of Miqo'te. (You do like kitties, don't you?) A few RPers too.

Early in 1.xx on Lindblum we recruited, and lost, well over 100 members. Like many LSs we had to reform due to the inability to boot those who left the game.

Please, all you dropouts from Lindblum do look Mithra Pride up again. You should still be registered on the site if you registered when you were active.

Our members from Sargatanas should return with the linkpearl on board. Say hi, visit the website, welcome back.

Anyone else who is interested just visit Mithra Pride and register. Bring gifts of catnip or fish. Or at least be willing to talk about anime, several of our most active posters are anime bak... fans. Once beta phase 4 goes live we will post the names of sackholders on the site.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-09-16 12:19:32  
We now have a Mithra Pride Free Company.

Like everyone else we are rank 5.

This is the FC for more casual players. Yes we do endgame, but we are not hard core raiders. We will be looking at housing, which is said to be tied to free companies, when it becomes available.

No fixed scedule, no darklight requirement, just a fun crew.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-10-02 01:06:39  
Bump and update time.

The FC is now farming Garuda. Mind you the LS has a hard core rush to endgame type in another FC who has passed well beyond farming Garuda so we have tactical advice.

But personally I wouldn't know, I'm kinda caught up in pushing an alt to Fisherman 50 and turning that into an income. But that's OK with the crew too.

Oh yes, that's Mithra Pride in case you didn't scroll up. But you should. Trust me, I'm a cat. :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [62 days between previous and next post]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-12-02 19:30:27  
Update time again.

Most of our endgame stuff happens casually in the MithraPride LS.

The FC is awaiting housing. And airships. One member, the linkshell leader, is talking about setting up endgame statics. In the meantime the LS happily farms Tomes.