言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Hey Guys,
Hey Guys,
By Avnette 2013-07-23 02:15:18  
What's up, guys!
I'm currently seeking some guys that want to do some plasma runs with. I'm pretty good at what I do but need you guys to help me grow. I don't sell or buy anything. I just help who ever wishes to be helped. I do run a LS but it's not really a LS. It's just a group of people who spam delve every day or new content related. Rather it be T1234 in Morimar, T34 in Foret or even T1235 in Ceizack or just bayld spam. Rather then you sit in town. I'm that person that shouts every day since I arrived to your server. I met a lot of great people here and a lot of..... well... special people. Hit me up if you wish to join or a new to delve. I just ask that you are delve ready. Aka have your pre-delve stuff and I'll get you the rest. I don't mean to step on anyone's shoes. There is a lot of great Ls's in this server I just run mine diff.
-------------------------------------------------
My rules
-Do what I say and you will guide you into victory.
-Have skype
-Runs are not mandatory you can come when ever you wish but its first come first served basis.
-The beauty of delve is delve it self is a great reward.
-No point or attendance system.
-You can lot on equip or +1 or nq not all 3
-Beads go to me who will sell and get divided into who ever shows up from the ls. (we spam outside nms' a lot)
-Inside Delve Rules
-Who ever takes us in. I will ask the alliance who has the pop.
-I will calculate w/e the airlixer cost by the price you paid for the rock or if you farmed it w/e the price it goes for in ah
i.e 200k pop item/ 20k airlixer = 10 airlixer you get.
-I give each PLD that comes 2 airlixer for tanking each set of zones
-you can lot on +1 or equipment not both no /seacom is needed.

That's my time guys, Keep sending me tells. I know a lot of you know me on skype and we have a blast. Having 18 minds on skype can be fun :)- Peace
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah 2013-07-24 01:45:32  
Sign me up! Friendship and communication!
 Quetzalcoatl.Taerra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Taerra
By Quetzalcoatl.Taerra 2013-07-24 12:43:41  
damn this is tempting ... though I'm going to take a break off ffxi next month to try ffxiv.
By Avnette 2013-07-28 12:48:44  
Hello, Quetz!

Thank you for all of your responds in game and in-box. I do appreciate each and every one of you. This server has made me love this game again. Having a good time in skype and how people follow my lead. This server is strong. A lot of great LS's out there. There are those special people who tend to have turrets and shout random stuff but hey, we all have those "special guys" in all servers.

Thanks again,
By Tetsugi 2013-07-28 16:22:15  
I'm interested in this.