users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Retirement
Retirement
 Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: johnno25
By Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy 2013-07-21 20:54:51  
This post is a little late in coming, but thought I would post to say my last goodbyes to some great people I have met in FFXI.

I have officially retired Darthjohnboy from service. He has served me well for the last 6 years, and Kyronate from Shiva since NA launch and before Darth was made.

I can't pretend to even remember some of the great linkshells I've been in over the years. I've met a ton of great people (and some bad ones too lol). To everyone I've ever partied with, or run events with, or just hung out doing random things with, thank you for making my first MMO the most fun I ever had in online gaming. It's been an honor to serve with some of you, and these memories and names may become faded over time, but never forgotten.

If any of you ever want to continue crossing paths, I have moved to FFXIV on Excalibur. Darth Quetz. Feel free to send me a /tell if you want to farm gear, or need help on a quest, or even just to chat.

I was never "the best geared", or "the most innovative player", but I always strived to make sure I wasn't holding any of my groups back.

For those of you still playing, good luck on the battlefield.

Until our paths cross again, may Altana bless your many victories.

Darthjohnboy of Quetzalcoatl.
[+]