[Quetzalcoatl] RealMenOfGenius Delve Recruiting

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » [Quetzalcoatl] RealMenOfGenius delve recruiting
[Quetzalcoatl] RealMenOfGenius delve recruiting
 Quetzalcoatl.Lanien
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Tymon
By Quetzalcoatl.Lanien 2013-07-04 17:22:07  
Short and sweet introduction. RMOG is a semi-casual, non-exclusive LS dedicated to clearing Delve and future events.

We have all 3 Delve bosses killed.

We run:

- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9PM EST.

Right now, our recruitment needs:

Exceptional applicants. Include your jobs and all relevant sets.

for all of our jobs, we require:

- diverse gearsets to accommodate a variety of situations
- Windower
- preferably Spellcast (likely a requirement for SCH)
- ability to use Mumble (VOIP program, if you use Skype or Ventrilo you can use this all the same, will help set it up if any issues arise) speaking is not required, listening is.

We consider any applicant regardless of job.

Due to the nature of Delve giving anyone the potential to purchase equipment after the kill, our treasure pool drops (from bosses only) are given out with priority to players who would most impact future kills with that piece of gear. At some point, gear will become free lot once all relevant players have acquired them for their main role.

As far as financial benefits, we understand that due to strict job requirements for boss kills, some people are going to have to take a seat. While we will definitely get every person in for kills at some point, everyone that attends events and is present at run time, in-alliance or not, will get a cut of the items we sell.

We will be selling the synthesis materials from all three bosses, and likely any Airlixir+2 drops as well. Assuming current going rate, each member should pocket at least, and likely more than 1M per run night.

If you're interested in joining us, have any kind of questions about anything in particular, want to laugh at us for running a delve LS on Quetzalcoatl or anything else, I prefer PM on this site. Sending me a tell in game works as well, but it's easier to communicate specific topics of conversation on here where you can write tl;dr posts, much like this one is. Thanks for reading.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2013-07-04 22:11:43  
good ls
 Asura.Natenn
サーバ: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2013-07-04 22:26:40  
 Quetzalcoatl.Lanien
By Quetzalcoatl.Lanien 2013-07-08 18:44:48  
bump, updated OP

don't be afraid to apply if you don't meet recruitment needs
 Quetzalcoatl.Lanien
By Quetzalcoatl.Lanien 2013-07-15 20:22:57  
bump, updated to reflect 1 open spot
 Quetzalcoatl.Lanien
By Quetzalcoatl.Lanien 2013-07-30 19:23:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Lanien said: »
bump, updated to reflect 1 open spot
 Quetzalcoatl.Lanien
By Quetzalcoatl.Lanien 2013-07-30 20:04:55  
Closed again. Massive response. Please feel free to PM me anyway until Guildwork gets their ***together and we can make a webpage.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sbec
user: Sbec
By Quetzalcoatl.Sbec 2013-07-30 20:10:48  
If you got room i'm interested. I should be back from vacation in 1 week ,see you in game.