Testing The Waters...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Testing the waters...
Testing the waters...
 Quetzalcoatl.Lvcgangsta
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Lvcgangsta 2013-06-09 17:30:08  
So, I know there are tons of these posts out there, but I'm considering a return after about two years and I'm wondering about the general climate of the server these days. I stopped playing before getting heavily into Voidwatch, and never really completed Abyssea (no Empy), so I'm tryin to find out what it's like for those of us left behind. =P

I see several posts about old events, but I'd also like to transition into new stuff at some point as a super-casual. Does that sorta thing exist in today's FFXI?
 Lye
By Lye 2013-06-09 17:46:30  
No.
By Angeljcar 2013-06-09 17:54:32  
Quetzalcoatl.Lvcgangsta said: »
So, I know there are tons of these posts out there, but I'm considering a return after about two years and I'm wondering about the general climate of the server these days. I stopped playing before getting heavily into Voidwatch, and never really completed Abyssea (no Empy), so I'm tryin to find out what it's like for those of us left behind. =P

I see several posts about old events, but I'd also like to transition into new stuff at some point as a super-casual. Does that sorta thing exist in today's FFXI?
Yes, most of the games events are done with /shout partys. Altho success rates may vary if you choose to go that route..