言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Power Rangers: A Guide to Pewing
Power Rangers: A Guide to Pewing
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 130 131 132
By Heimdel 2015-04-18 19:14:22  
Does Oneiros Knife have be main handed for the effect?
By Pantafernando 2015-04-18 19:28:49  
Heimdel said: »
Does Oneiros Knife have be main handed for the effect?

X's knife has same stats and wikia says Xs crit dmg bonus works offhand.

Most likely oneiros too.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-04-21 00:45:42  
Here are some sets to start off with. I will add more later such as Skirmish Only or Amini NQ. If you see any mistakes or other/better options let me know.

Node 234
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-04-21 01:13:07  
Pretty awesome post, are you really finding Oneiros to beat Atoyac for Annihilator though? Atoyac was clearly better when Coronach was the normal WS, did Last Stand really change this up that much? Also I love the way you not only added Store TP numbers but what TP/hit you expect out of them, very useful.
 Bismarck.Dubai
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-04-21 01:20:00  
No Gastra? I'm offended!
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-04-21 01:58:54  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Pretty awesome post, are you really finding Oneiros to beat Atoyac for Annihilator though? Atoyac was clearly better when Coronach was the normal WS, did Last Stand really change this up that much? Also I love the way you not only added Store TP numbers but what TP/hit you expect out of them, very useful.

No, Oneiros does nothing to help Last Stand, since it is not a crit based WS. The only gain would be the 10% crit damage gained in your TP phase.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-04-21 02:29:03  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

No, Oneiros does nothing to help Last Stand, since it is not a crit based WS. The only gain would be the 10% crit damage gained in your TP phase.
Right, this is why I questioned Oneiros for Annihilator. What it does change is that the WSD for Last Stand is weaker than WSD for Coronach as it is a multi hit WS. I honestly don't know if the Crit on TP phase could beat the WSD/WS mods on Last Stand which is why I'm asking, I'm leaning towards Atoyac though.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-04-21 02:48:57  

Right, this is why I questioned Oneiros for Annihilator. What it does change is that the WSD for Last Stand is weaker than WSD for Coronach as it is a multi hit WS. I honestly don't know if the Crit on TP phase could beat the WSD/WS mods on Last Stand which is why I'm asking, I'm leaning towards Atoyac though.

Using his sets above, I would maybe suggest doing Perun+1 for the R.acc, r.atk, and sTP for your TP/WS phases, and use Taeon Gloves with WS Damage+3% in WS Phase, since the 3% augment is greater than the 2% from Atoyac
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2015-04-21 05:12:43  
Ive done some really basic field test showing odium coming out above atoyac on anni for tp/ws because of the extra 13str and 1dex/agi it wasnt huge boost but i was doing 200~ more dmg without buffs on junk seekers mobs just by changing the weapon on coronach's dmg
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-21 09:15:04  
Can you really get crt and crt dmg on skirmish bow?
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-04-21 09:22:13  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Was wondering the same thing. I don't see a snow aug listed.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-04-21 10:11:05  
Sorry for the confusion on some things. I'll try to clear them up:

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
No Gastra? I'm offended!

I will add it soon. I mainly went off of posts that were mentioning the same weapons and Gastra was barely mentioned so I'll get to that shortly.

Pretty awesome post, are you really finding Oneiros to beat Atoyac for Annihilator though? Atoyac was clearly better when Coronach was the normal WS, did Last Stand really change this up that much?

Oneiros appears to be better than Atoyac on Annihilator because even though it does nothing for the WS itself, it boosts damage through the TP phase on crits. According to the spreadsheet with close to capped attack on Tojil, Oneiros Knife set DPS is 1507 and Atoyac is 1505. I also tested against Odium and Oneiros Knife still comes ahead.

Using his sets above, I would maybe suggest doing Perun+1 for the R.acc, r.atk, and sTP for your TP/WS phases, and use Taeon Gloves with WS Damage+3% in WS Phase, since the 3% augment is greater than the 2% from Atoyac

I actually thought about that this morning but I haven't ran the numbers just yet. The Axe might be better but I am not sure how many people do unity anymore, but I'll double check and post the results this afternoon regardless.

Actually the augments I have are off a bit. It should be 20 R.Acc/Att, +32 DMG, and the list shows Crit Damage, but im not sure if its possible as I have yet to see anyone with it. I'll put it down for now since it was listed in the augment list.
 Cerberus.Logical
サーバ: Cerberus
user: cronix
By Cerberus.Logical 2015-04-21 14:14:23  
Lakshmi.Tummie said: »
Actually the augments I have are off a bit. It should be 20 R.Acc/Att, +32 DMG, and the list shows Crit Damage, but im not sure if its possible as I have yet to see anyone with it. I'll put it down for now since it was listed in the augment list.

I can provide documentary evidence of this. Just getting back into RNG, and after my first round of augments last night, I got a 6% crit damage mod. Can't remember if it came from a +1 or +2 though.

Now to max out the other two, woohoo!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-04-21 14:58:20  
Cerberus.Logical said: »

I can provide documentary evidence of this. Just getting back into RNG, and after my first round of augments last night, I got a 6% crit damage mod. Can't remember if it came from a +1 or +2 though.

Now to max out the other two, woohoo!

Perfect thanks. Best augments would be +20 R.Att/R.Acc, +6% Crit Damage, and +32 DMG
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2015-04-21 15:37:21  
I know that the Max Augment Thread on this Site shows that the Max Augment for the Skirmish Bow is +25 ratk, +25 racc, or +20 ratk/racc combo, but has anyone on here actually seen any of those augments (or close to the max) on the bow yet? I've personally used like 50-60 +1 & +2 stonetips and the best I could get was +20 ratk, +20 racc, and +12 combo. I'm just wondering if I'm having bad luck or if the caps are actually +20 for single aug and +15 for combo aug of ratk and racc on bow.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-04-21 15:56:47  
Lakshmi.Kingofbastok said: »
I know that the Max Augment Thread on this Site shows that the Max Augment for the Skirmish Bow is +25 ratk, +25 racc, or +20 ratk/racc combo, but has anyone on here actually seen any of those augments (or close to the max) on the bow yet? I've personally used like 50-60 +1 & +2 stonetips and the best I could get was +20 ratk, +20 racc, and +12 combo. I'm just wondering if I'm having bad luck or if the caps are actually +20 for single aug and +15 for combo aug of ratk and racc on bow.

+20 for single stats and +15 for double somewhat follows what BG Wiki has posted.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-21 19:53:10  
Ahem...

Just got 30 Dmg on the bow. Should I ball like the baller I am till i get 32 or should I be happy with the 30?

Atm 13rngatk/13rngacc and 30dmg...
 Cerberus.Logical
By Cerberus.Logical 2015-04-22 02:04:50  
Ahem...

Just got 30 Dmg on the bow. Should I ball like the baller I am till i get 32 or should I be happy with the 30?

Atm 13rngatk/13rngacc and 30dmg...

Frankly, I suspect that your money may be better spent perfecting the snow or leaf augments on it. 2 DMG is fantastic but the cost to squeeze that last 2 out might be extraordinary in comparison.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2015-04-22 03:43:01  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-22 08:17:37  
Woke up dumped some stones.

30dmg 15ratk/15racc 4crt dmg

Working on 20/20 and 6 crt dmg...
 Lakshmi.Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-04-22 09:28:00  
Currently working on NQ Amini and non amini sets though I suspect that most people should have access to some NQ Amini pieces through the login campaign. With the exception of high acc builds are there any other sets you'd like to see?
 Odin.Shaggnix
サーバ: Odin
user: shagg
By Odin.Shaggnix 2015-04-22 13:00:15  
I have 20Racc/20Ratk on my bow right now, however after ~200 stones i've yet to see a single WSD or Crit Dmg aug. Random is Random.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-22 13:35:47  
I burned so much stones and only got 4% crt dmg. Leaftip+2 onry
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
サーバ: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-04-22 15:28:57  
Do bats in Who gates instead :p
[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2015-04-22 16:34:21  
Has anyone tried a wsd taeon set for coronach?
 Cerberus.Logical
By Cerberus.Logical 2015-04-26 02:49:45  
Here are some sets to start off with. I will add more later such as Skirmish Only or Amini NQ. If you see any mistakes or other/better options let me know.

Node 234

The data on the snapshot set does not take into account the ability to get two coexisting snapshot augments in both the leaf and dusk slots. I do not yet have a perfect 10 snap on any Taeon piece (but I do have just under it, and it is possible, the two augments just collapse into one bonus), but that would make Taeon the best in slot preshot for anything less than +10.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-04-26 03:58:46  
The preshot set he listed gets you to the Snapshot cap with just needing to augment Taeon Boots. The rest of the gear is fine as is to get to the Snapshot+70 hard cap.
 Cerberus.Logical
By Cerberus.Logical 2015-04-26 17:18:14  
The preshot set he listed gets you to the Snapshot cap with just needing to augment Taeon Boots. The rest of the gear is fine as is to get to the Snapshot+70 hard cap.

Ah yes, correct, I wasn't thinking in terms of aggregate caps. I was speaking more along the lines of a notation at the top of the set link that Taeon caps out at 10 snapshot total, for people looking for different gear combinations (someone gearing with access to Taeon legs, but, say, lacking Bee pants).
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-04-26 17:47:52  
I'm still a bit confused about when snapshot is in numbers and when it's displayed in percent values. When we see a number like 5 on the taeon, we always double that number to get 10% right? Is that true for the amini head +1 and the haverton ring? Are those pieces 14% and 12% respectively? If that's true, why does 9% on nahtirah trousers beat 10% on taeon legs?

I guess to further that idea, if the 70% total cap is a real thing - take away 10% in merits, amini body +1 takes away 22% w/ velocity shot, and assume you'll always have at least flurry 1 for another 15%. You'll only need 23% snapshot in gear that way. If you use the amini head +1 and the haverton ring those two pieces would get 26% snapshot. At that point you would want to fill all other slots with rapid shot gear? So perhaps full amini +1 set and ponente sash?

Or actually the enhances rapid shot stuff on amini doesn't do what i thought it did lol x.x so you might want to find other rapid shot pieces to put in hands legs and feet.
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 130 131 132