users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Navarch's bottes +2
Navarch's bottes +2
 Bismarck.Nesumi
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Homa
By Bismarck.Nesumi 2013-05-13 20:35:02  
Anyone knows how much courser's roll effect do these boots boost?
 Bahamut.Cantontai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-05-13 21:09:42  
navarch's bottes +2

The answer to your question is on the item page. Can also try bgwiki or old wiki.

Als
o there is a random questions thread.
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2013-05-13 21:14:39  
There is also a COR specific guide. I would link you but Cantontai has done more than enough for you already.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-05-13 21:19:13  
Neither of you answered the question, nor was the answer on any of those pages. He wasn't asking about how they effect QD, he was asking about how they boost Courser's Roll.

The answer is, no one knows. Courser's Roll was never tested, so how the boost boost it is unknown.

Also, yes, ask in the Random Questions Thread
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2013-05-13 21:30:47  
Doesn't mean someone in the COR guide thread hasn't tested and not posted results. If I could answer him I would have, I directed him to a place where he has a chance to find an answer.
 Bahamut.Sharmarali
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sharmarali 2013-05-13 22:30:38  
Exact snapshot values are quite difficult to determine; even static snapshot gear values tend to be unknown. I'd be very surprised if anyone had an accurate answer to this question.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-14 05:18:10  
If SE cared to at least put the exact snapshot on gear it'd be easier to test cause we could start from there to make comparisons. As it is testing snapshot is a pain particularly due to rapid shot which reduces delay by random amounts.

As for the boots they add a small % of delay reduction, just like all rolls gear simply increases the potency. How much? Nobody knows.
 Bismarck.Nesumi
user: Homa
By Bismarck.Nesumi 2013-05-14 05:52:48  
Well,kheper/khepri come with the exact %. Can use a job that has no rapid shot access to test. I'm not great at testing this type of stuff or I would.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-14 05:55:15  
Suppose it can be done with thief or something. There is a huge lot of untested snapshot gear :/

we don't even know the cap!