Abyssea Linkshell For Returning Vets/New Players

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Abyssea Linkshell For Returning Vets/New Players
Abyssea Linkshell For Returning Vets/New Players
 Quetzalcoatl.Taeketsu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Taeketsu
By Quetzalcoatl.Taeketsu 2013-04-01 23:37:36  
Was doing a seals run with a few people earlier and it seems like a lot of people are coming back or starting the game fresh. I mentioned the idea for a new abyssea LS which are mostly long dead by this time and we all thought it'd be pretty popular.

If people on here still need atmas/zone boss clears/AF+1 seals/AF+2/any abyssea items let me know. Gonna be starting to gauge the interest in this and see if it's a possibility.
By CidLynoix 2013-04-23 20:25:59  
How many do you have so far, sir? I have been searching for a ls of this particular type for a long time, with little success so far.
 Quetzalcoatl.Monkor
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Monkor 2013-04-25 00:06:19  
Also interested in finding some folks with whom I can relearn the game. Been out for quite a few years so everything post early WotG is new to me.
By Reiguma 2013-05-09 19:41:52  
If you're still looking, I'd be interested and I know 2-3 others who would also be interested in join.
By Biorn 2013-05-11 02:34:05  
hook me up
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
 Midgardsormr.Nyomi
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Nyomi
By Midgardsormr.Nyomi 2013-07-16 15:26:34  
are you still recruiting?

If you are /tell me on Eleyna please, would really like to get together with some other people again.. feel so lost