Fenrir.Cherrywine
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 13:57:47  
Blazed1979 said: »
Sylvester Stallone - you all fail.
Haven't you seen Rocky????
It is a MNK thread after all..ffs

Yeah, but FFXI's MNK is more like Gru from Minions yelling "Freeze Ray!" and then getting zapped before he can do a damn thing than someone who does something cool before acting cool.

Uses Boost... ...Amnesia... ...Dammit!

Uses Boost... ...Sleep... ...Dammit!

Uses Boost... .../logout
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 13:59:52  
Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
Uses Boost... .../logout
test it - might not even be able to until the delay wears off lol.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-08-11 14:01:00  

Uses Boost... .../logout

You might be onto something here. Maybe Boost carries over when you logout! Then just log in and out a bunch times to stack boost like the olden days!
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 14:01:31  
lol... Dammit!
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 14:07:39  
Odinz said: »
Now that was gangsta as ***!
I wish I had a gif for this moment.

Gangsta? ROFL.
Please, he's harmless! Its almost sweet how hard he's trying to overcompensate for erm... something.

Seriously, he can't even get his story straight as to how he "helped" l'il ol me out!

Here's a reminder though; its the one where he f*cked up a Albumen by standing there like a mute idiot. "I didn't know we were zerging" he says after the fact.

The context fwiw is that we wanted to do a quick "filler" run during the week because somebody wasn't going to be present for our regular alliance-scale Aeonic run on the following Sunday.

I believe someone reached out to Phuoc, who's always been a pleasure to deal with, and because we were really short-handed on the day he decided to invite Primex along.

This is the only occasion I've ever personally had to deal with him, and I only really recall it in detail because he screwed the pooch on that run and gave that howler of an excuse for himself after the fact.

So yeah, not impressed.
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 14:11:22  
Ragnarok.Inx said: »
Now that was gangsta as ***!
I wish I had a gif for this moment.

Gangsta? ROFL.
Please, he's harmless! Its almost sweet how hard he's trying to overcompensate for erm... something.

Seriously, he can't even get his story straight as to how he "helped" l'il ol me out!

Here's a reminder though; its the one where he f*cked up a Albumen by standing there like a mute idiot. "I didn't know we were zerging" he says after the fact.

The context fwiw is that we wanted to do a quick "filler" run during the week because somebody wasn't going to be present for our regular alliance-scale Aeonic run on the following Sunday.

I believe someone reached out to Phuoc, who's always been a pleasure to deal with, and because we were really short-handed on the day he decided to invite Primex along.

This is the only occasion I've ever personally had to deal with him, and I only really recall it in detail because he screwed the pooch on that run and gave that howler of an excuse for himself after the fact.

So yeah, not impressed.
For the most part, a true story.
The part about coming SMN and not knowing if it was a zerg or not is true. There was Z E R O communication as to which strat they were using. It was like someone cut the head of the rooster and said "GOgogogogo".
Consequently, that was one of my limited interactions with this dude's lolaeonic shell. Also 1 out of 3 times I've experienced a bad albumen.
The other two times we were trying to carry 4 leechers with 3 SMNs, and the last was trying to kill Albumen during night time with 3x SMN and 1x RUN for shits and giggles.
The run with his LS was the worst.
By maldini 2017-08-11 14:14:03  
At this point I'm going to need a screenshot from Inx's LS of 3-4 manning Albumen, Kouryu, WoC, Vini, Telos before I pass judgment.
(I've seen all this from Primex's group in abundance, and it isn't just by SMN AC zergs).
By Odinz 2017-08-11 14:15:15  
Am I allowed to call a friend for the answer or at least have the audience blurt it out?
By fillerbunny9 2017-08-11 14:19:23  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 14:27:35  
maldini said: »
At this point I'm going to need a screenshot from Inx's LS of 3-4 manning Albumen, Kouryu, WoC, Vini, Telos before I pass judgment.
(I've seen all this from Primex's group in abundance, and it isn't just by SMN AC zergs).

We'll supply that when he can show his crew doing the same at full alliance-scale. Funny we don't have organizational issues there...

From my standpoint the only reason to do stuff that low-man is if you're mercing, and frankly I had my fill of that helping get seemingly half the frickin' server T3 gear 18 months ago.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-11 14:32:26  
maldini said: »
I want a video of 3-4 man for each of these NMs, without using SMN AC zerg. That's an incredibly tall claim. Hell, 4man any of them without SMN and that's something worth bragging about.
By Odinz 2017-08-11 14:32:43  
Funny we don't have organizational issues there...
What job do you play during those T4 alliance runs?
COR?
 Fenrir.Ramzus
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-08-11 14:37:21  
i *** hate this thread
[+]
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-08-11 14:38:21  
You should try thinking of the thread as half full; we just haven't gotten to the good part yet.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 14:39:20  
Funny we don't have organizational issues there...
What job do you play during those T4 alliance runs?
COR?

Usually:

BLU (Kouryu), BST (Oncy), THF (Teles, Erinys), BLM (WoC, Zerde), SMN (Vini, Albu), COR (Schah).

Although I have played in different configs/jobs according to need. e.g. Smn on mew cycle for Erinys, COR and BLU on Albu.

It pays to be flexible.
 Ragnarok.Inx
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 14:55:40  
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
i *** hate this thread

Oh, cheer up. Just think of it as the Killing Ifrit nostalgia thread you never knew you wanted :D

/Peace.
 Asura.Syto
サーバ: Asura
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-08-11 15:13:20  
Any update with JP ragefest/QQ on official forums about MNK boost issues? I'm thinking they are starting to ignore JP as well.. this may be a new behavioral trend from SE.. unless I'm mistaken..
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-08-11 15:38:26  
Is not new at all. Simply too recent and with limited time ppl working on their end to just jump on a Fix, everything they have is either planned out months in advance or ignored. As much as I like the WS mod suggestions and offhand grip or some tool for the sub, They will always justify why they do not do something and when bitching comes as to what they did, will always be "Working as intended". Even if they do "Fix" mnk, like others have said it is sub par DD, not a tank, not a mage and offers almost nothing in the support category outside Mantra. I love Mnk always have always will. Will not bring it to anything outside Omen and Bead farming due to the ability to let trust tank heal and enfeeble/buff while I afk and crit and get credit.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 16:17:27  
Asura.Syto said: »
Any update with JP ragefest/QQ on official forums about MNK boost issues? I'm thinking they are starting to ignore JP as well.. this may be a new behavioral trend from SE.. unless I'm mistaken..

There is some movement there...

Quote:
Amplifier: I have confirmed further hesitate, but apparently it seems to be missing. (It reflects only the first stage on WS)
Since there is insufficient trial, there is a possibility that mistakes will come out just because there is actually tremendous hit correction.

How to check and found during the verification problems - like those below

give TP and accuracy of the basic information store TP48
one-handed sword septum 240 = 111, hit 688
hands haltere septum 402 = 170
fighting bare hands septum 270 = 78
as

what about hit correction In order to confirm, we use a one handed sword for War's Gate Metalcruncher Worm (LV 124 - 126) + Normal Attack is done Obtained TP 444 surely hits the attack. (Reflect on at least the first stage)

+ When using the fast blade (twice attack) Acquired TP444, if you use + Heavy Swing (one attack) Acquired TP 680 Because why the one handed sword and two handed club (others With unconfirmed weapons), the first-stage TP at WS is quadrupled. (Since TP obtained with fast blade is almost fixed at 444, it is secret effect only in the first stage

) As we confirmed with the shutter soul (4 attacks), the acquired TP can be acquired in increments of +14 in 680 694 708 722 736 764 so multi-stage hits It seems to be 1 time.

As a reconfirmation fight in combat + ordinary attack When acquired TP627.
(It is probably that the calculation method is basically TP 53 x 8 times x Store TP 1 as it is not quadrupled.

Quote:
Salalaruru - Community Team: In weapons types other than fighting,
we have confirmed a number of TPs that are obtained at the time of attack using a combination of Ability "Yuru".
This will be fixed soon. Thank you for your report!

Quote:
Kencha: In fighting, I thought that it was a bug that there were few TPs obtained when trying to save → WS, but it was a specification.

It is requested, but I want TP to be added to TP after WS, TP which was supposed to be obtained while trying.
Because it also becomes a merit that makes solo easier to cooperate.
Consider Thank you.

Quote:
Fbpo: Hmm. It was not a fault report that I got into a fight WS and the TP effect does not ride.

I thought, but I also wrote that the explanation also got an auto attack get TP up.
However, I thought that it would be applicable to WS, too. Do you have any inconvenience?

Or is it? The correct answer is that the healer's effect only catches fighting?  Whatever

it is - If it is possible to extend the compulsory interval to "try" even if it is a delusion whatever it is, it is not possible to add a minus twice during the influence time. And evil evasion.
I will not counter.

It seems that the defense capability has increased when somehow even something like a ball gets up.

I want you to use the Gogogo effect while you're learning.
Please continue with the effect during effect time.
If possible, the closer to the best timing, the deeper the color or the shiny. Even light bulb marks.
[+]
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-08-11 16:19:49  
Even light bulb marks?
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-08-11 16:20:04  
When I go DD, I go whatever I want. Since they always make me suffer going WHM to everything.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 16:21:32  
Fenrir.Caiir said: »
Even light bulb marks?

I think the JP is asking for light bulbs to appear above the MNK at the best time to WS, while waiting for Boost to charge. Light bulbs would look dumb, but some kind of MNK-esque notification would be good. Maybe a single tear-drop. I'd say, use the Waw waw waw sound, but we all have FFXI muted anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
By Asura.Syto 2017-08-11 16:57:17  
Even light bulb marks?

I think the JP is asking for light bulbs to appear above the MNK at the best time to WS, while waiting for Boost to charge. Light bulbs would look dumb, but some kind of MNK-esque notification would be good. Maybe a single tear-drop. I'd say, use the Waw waw waw sound, but we all have FFXI muted anyway.

They should just have the entire Character animation Freeze as well like Terror... It's pretty much the same thing.. It will make MNKs look more intensely constipated when they use boost.. The concept matches the reality..
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-08-11 17:00:12  
Even light bulb marks?

They should just have the entire Character animation Freeze as well like Terror... It's pretty much the same thing.. It will make MNKs look constipated when they use boost.. The concept matches the reality..
How about spelling a Word as the timer goes longer, the word becomes clear "PUNCH" lol
[+]
 Siren.Robthunder
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Robthunder 2017-08-11 17:09:32  
How about solving a series of trigonometric equations and intense logarithms that change with every boost and if you can solve in the correct amount of time, you do increased weaponskill damage. Otherwise no effect.

Or what if you press boost once then spam the X button and your boost increase is determined by how many times you pressed X.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
By Asura.Syto 2017-08-11 17:11:17  
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Even light bulb marks?

They should just have the entire Character animation Freeze as well like Terror... It's pretty much the same thing.. It will make MNKs look constipated when they use boost.. The concept matches the reality..
How about spelling a Word as the timer goes longer, the word becomes clear "PUNCH" lol

Siren.Robthunder said: »
How about solving a series of trigonometric equations and intense logarithms that change with every boost and if you can solve in the correct amount of time, you do increased weaponskill damage. Otherwise no effect.

¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯Sounds good to me.. So sad for MNK...lol
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-08-11 17:16:52  
Some posts have been deleted with no comment left. They've been deleted for reasons ranging from being off topic to hostile. These posts have no comment as they were deleted from the report queue that had 19+ posts from this thread, some of them not rule breaking at all. If you have to ask "but y is my psot delet tho??" that's why.

Stay on topic, keep it civil, don't abuse the report function.
First Page 2 3 ... 166 167 168 ... 363 364 365