users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Guild Pattern
Guild Pattern
 Fairy.Leonmagnus
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Leon
By Fairy.Leonmagnus 2008-05-23 09:00:34  
Would it be possible to add the ability to see the next predicted items for the next day on the guild patterns?
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-05-24 13:21:57  
Since you can't predict what will be coming the next day, the compromise would be to list up every possible item at every level and make you do the math. For example, if it was for cooking, you'd have something like...

Amateur day:
A: pet food alpha // B: roasted corn // C: pebble soup // D: boiled crayfish // E: pebble soup // F: salmon sub // G: salmon sub // H: roasted corn
Recruit day:
A: roast mutton // B: pea soup // C: roast mutton // D: tortilla // E: pea soup // F: roast carp // G: roast carp // H: tortilla

... and so on so forth (I've been doing this for way too long if I can recite this from memory) but you still will be responsible for tracking down what skill level you will be asked to submit the next day.

I don't know how much trouble it would be to put all this in table form (like this japanese one, though it's slightly outdated because the site owner no longer plays FFXI) as ready reference for crafters, though.