Besieged Checker And Maybe Campaign Battles, Too!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Besieged Checker and maybe Campaign Battles, too!
Besieged Checker and maybe Campaign Battles, too!
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2013-02-27 14:38:31  
Hi!

I'm wondering if the similar methods to look at the AH and the Weather could be used to look at the Besieged and/or Campaign Battle maps and report their status via a website?

If yes, it would be GREAT to be able to via a website and/or mobile app be able to tell the current state of Besieged and Campaign battles. Of course a 15 minute time wouldn't work well when besiege is close to attacking and could be longer during training. My thought is a variable timer on checking depending up the status of Besiege.

While I'm including Campaign, the real interesting one is Besieged because of the long time and unpredictable period of time between training and any preparing levels, the various preparing level, and then how quickly one can go from advancing to attacking.

Maybe looking at the maps and showing that data via a website / mobile application isn't possible, but I haven't even any discussion, so ... What about it? Is it possible? Would those who know how to program this be willing to do so for the community?

Thanks for reading. To those who are supporting, developing, and maintaining FFXIAH, the Weather site, FFXIclopedia, MithraPride, etc -- THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

I. B. Halliwell of Ragnarok. Formerly of Caitsith!