user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2012-12-03 14:06:56  
[+]
 Phoenix.Jurges
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-12-03 14:35:40  
Back on topic. For the sake of drama, I'll preface saying that this is MY opinion.
The chance of constantly using QD whenever its available is probably not going to happen as much as one may want. In theory, sure, but with everything going on between rerolls, triple shot etc its near impossible to be that efficient. Actually, having a good Triple Shot build can make a huge difference, but that's a different story. I'm sure some may say they can do it all the time, but a majority of parses I've been a part of say other wise so I like my strategy.

I have 4 QD sets. Pre-WF, STP-QD, PureDmg-QD, and RecastDelay-QD. My RecastDelay-QD is used mainly on Light/Dark shots to assist with sleeps/crowd control and Dispels.

Not trying to argue, just my two cents. Take it for what its worth.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-03 14:39:18  
I never had trouble using QD on recast. I always favour it over other kind of shots as it's the most powerful I have.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jurges
user: Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-12-03 14:41:59  
Forgot to mention. There are exceptions, depending on the mob type, where I'll change stuff up. Then I'll concentrate on QD recast. But that's me just being anal probably lol :)
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 14:42:00  
>_>a

Did I just read a Jerry Springer segment or something. I was seriously waiting for the Ding Ding to happen but the crowd stepped in an diffused the situation.

With that said. Back on topic. No more behind the scenes to public talk about offtopic things and who cares who hates who. Dats lif!
[+]
By Dorone86 2012-12-31 08:21:52  
Back on track. I think QD is probably the single easiest JA in the game to keep on recast, with charges and all. So what are the possible augments on mask, and is there a difference between NQ and HQ mask, augment wise?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2012-12-31 08:24:31  
Plus stuff from random pool.

Nq should cap at one point lower for each thing iirc.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-12-31 08:30:16  
There was some obvious personal "rawr" that didn't need to be there but I've always heard people who synergize and people I'm doing it for say "that's perfect/man, that was almost perfect" in context to pre-random augment pool. It's just semantics either way though.

Semi- on topic:

If you wanted to code 2 seperate quickdraw macros into spellcast, do you think it would be better to hybrid-script macro the 2 sets and use a different hotkey, or is there a better way to do it? I suppose you could set a "switch" too.