Persistance LS Exposed! (Proof With Charcter Names)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Persistance LS exposed! (Proof with charcter names)
Persistance LS exposed! (Proof with charcter names)
 Bahamut.Reith
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:12:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Epics said:
Reith said:
He can 'clown' all he wants, doesn't really bother me, let him feel that he has 'accomplished' something for once in his life.. haha, Really though.. you must care if you reply to every message I say within a few seconds, kid.

keep reminding yourself you dont care since you need to put it in every post. do you chant it to yourself after you done reading the ***i say? i accomplish something every day when i grind up insects and stick my *** in a box of venus flytraps while im botting my moogle. I'm a *** idiot and im surprised that I'm a complete moron that has nothing better to do besides try to insult someone and I love sticking my *** in a big bowl-o'-pudding, and I make no sense at all!.

I believe you fail. Have a nice day =]
 Midgardsormr.Epics
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: syztems
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:13:43  
would you rather read about the latest AV attempt where spinning while casting reduces his attack speed, or see some ignorant kid who bottoms out in his dogs *** so much he needs to put it in an icon cry about bots all while bragging about how much skill he has since he can sell okote.
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 05:13:50  
Rhinok said:
Zekky said:
This thread isn't even worth booming.

Zekky ; ;
With that non destructive attitude how will people nominate you to be new mod?

They'll nominate me because I'm loved. =P

And I'm destructive only to things that need to get destroyed... This thread just needs to disappear or people stop feeding into it. @.@
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:14:17  
Reith said:
Epics said:
Reith said:
He can 'clown' all he wants, doesn't really bother me, let him feel that he has 'accomplished' something for once in his life.. haha, Really though.. you must care if you reply to every message I say within a few seconds, kid.

keep reminding yourself you dont care since you need to put it in every post. do you chant it to yourself after you done reading the ***i say? i accomplish something every day when i grind up insects and stick my *** in a box of venus flytraps while im botting my moogle. I'm a *** idiot and im surprised that I'm a complete moron that has nothing better to do besides try to insult someone and I love sticking my *** in a big bowl-o'-pudding, and I make no sense at all!.

I believe you fail. Have a nice day =]

I believe you're gay. Have a nicer day =].
[+]
 Asura.Kyoroku
By Asura.Kyoroku 2009-06-05 05:16:12  
Konoko said:
But why would you post it here, when it's already on BG? >.<

He posted it here because KI and BG effectively laughed him off their forums for trying to start 2005 HNMLS bot drama. Lulz were indeed had, at the OP's expense.
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-06-05 05:17:52  

Why block the thread? Watching these two argue like immature children is fun, I've got four hours until class, and it's provided me with something to read :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:19:15

Epics said:
would you rather read about the latest AV attempt where spinning while casting reduces his attack speed, or see some ignorant kid who bottoms out in his dogs *** so much he needs to put it in an icon cry about bots all while bragging about how much skill he has since he can sell okote.

Yeah.. kid, stop posting angry threads, noone cares. I'm only replying one more time to prove a fact; Noone cares for you, noone cares if YOU bot, As I said earlier on in this lolfailthread, everyone bots, etc.. You deal with it, live with it, then overcome it. and skill, yes, considering botters like yourself tend to be there all the time on my server.. so people who actually want them, that don't bot, atleast have a chance at then and not being by themselfs. I've even given away alot of okotes for free, strangers and LS members.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:19:44

Blocking the thread would save us all ALOT of time.. lol
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:21:05

Yeah, immature is correct, I'll agree that I am.. but it's so funny how botters are always the angry ones.. that cuss and make no sense at all.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 05:24:58  
Three post in a row... Really? Just edit one. And note it is edited. @.@
 Asura.Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-06-05 05:26:18  
Reith said:
Yeah, immature is correct, I'll agree that I am.. but it's so funny how botters are always the angry ones.. that cuss and make no sense at all.

Ehh that's not just botters. Honestly, this whole botting thing is so laughably common there really is no point in talking about it. Some people like me, chose not to, and some people do. Do some people get screwed because of it? yes, but there really is nothing you can do about it. Even the RTF isn't going to do anything if someone sends them a site-link because it could be edited or fake, or just a setup (I could make any LS look like they bot with a few hours in photoshop). So unless the LS decides to shout in Whitegate that they're botting, so a GM can check the logs (which noone can edit) then they're pretty much untouchable unless they have a bot that tampers with the server.

That's how these things go, and any discussion about it being any different is a pointless risk of carpel tunnel syndrome.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:32:41

Patriclis said:
Reith said:

Ehh that's not just botters. Honestly, this whole botting thing is so laughably common there really is no point in talking about it. Some people like me, chose not to, and some people do. Do some people get screwed because of it? yes, but there really is nothing you can do about it. Even the RTF isn't going to do anything if someone sends them a site-link because it could be edited or fake, or just a setup (I could make any LS look like they bot with a few hours in photoshop). So unless the LS decides to shout in Whitegate that they're botting, so a GM can check the logs (which noone can edit) then they're pretty much untouchable unless they have a bot that tampers with the server.

That's how these things go, and any discussion about it being any different is a pointless risk of carpel tunnel syndrome.

Yeah, I've known that for years. haha.. but your right, I do deal with it, like you said.. some don't talk about it, some do. I on the other hand, do it for fun.. but I understand that it just isn't botters. but thats another story..
 Asura.Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-06-05 05:36:24  
I don't know if you know Murphy's Law or not, but someone made a Murphy's law "copy" based on FFXI and I'm just going to quote one of the laws from there: "Those who can, do. Those who can't, buy gil[or in this case, bot]."
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:47:18

Patriclis said:
I don't know if you know Murphy's Law or not, but someone made a Murphy's law "copy" based on FFXI and I'm just going to quote one of the laws from there: "Those who can, do. Those who can't, buy gil[or in this case, bot]."

lol Yeah, I know the law.. seen it a few times.

Zekky said:

@Sekky; Sorry for that.. I hardly post on threads and keep fogetting to re-edit. Used to other things I type on.. ><
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:56:14  
Reith said:
Patriclis said:

lol Yeah, I know the law.. seen it a few times.

Zekky said:

@Sekky; Sorry for that.. I hardly post on threads and keep fogetting to re-edit. Used to other things I type on.. ><

im just proving your gay and like boys, and you're angry and type lol a lot because you laugh out loud in person and feel the need to express it here. we were talking on vent while servers were coming back up and i came across this thread / some comments by this moron Reith who seems to think anyone except his doorknob gives a *** about his opinion. No one here seems to back up any dumb *** thing you say. every other post you write comes off as some emo goodbye that i keep thinking is the last thing you're going to say.

plus you're a *** who likes boys.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 06:01:55  
Reith said:
Zekky said:

Did you really misspell my name? When it's in the quote box? Man... D=

Epics said:

You're sure overkilling on that... Got anything else?
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 06:04:29

Zekky said:
Reith said:
Zekky said:

Did you really misspell my name? When it's in the quote box? Man... D=

Epics said:

You're sure overkilling on that... Got anything else?

haha.. sorry, was thinking of my friends name on my server.. ><
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-06-05 06:07:48  
People will bot any given way they can for their LS to have the best stuff.
But when LM bites you in the ***, be ready >:o

Epic's point of the whole thread from start to finish:
"You're a *** who likes boys."
"Your thread is lolfail."

(Please note, repeat shouldn't be more than once [MAYBE Twice.])

If thats all that really needs to be said, then your job is done.
GOOD DAY, SIR! LOLOMGWTFBBQSTFUGTFOKTHXBAI

Now, canIhasderailpics? <3
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 06:11:02  
hes a *** who likes young men

i feel no need to be at all serious with someone who's twisted up in beliefs on a game. so ill just type whatever gets a good laugh out of ventrillo later.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 06:11:50  
Pedo Bear is here. He'll derail all!
 Shiva.Nednerb
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Nednerb 2009-06-05 06:13:27

Epics said:
hes a *** who likes young men

if you dont answer your PM I'm gonna fly to your "beach" city and beat the *** out of u, while u watch as I pump your sisters vagina in a room full of mirrors.
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 06:13:30  
looks like a mod needs to delete stuff for no reason, so much for a fun morning. was hoping to get a few good laughs out of ventrillo later.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 06:13:31

Elkanah said:
People will bot any given way they can for their LS to have the best stuff.
But when LM bites you in the ***, be ready >:o

Epic's point of the whole thread from start to finish:
"You're a *** who likes boys."
"Your thread is lolfail."

(Please note, repeat shouldn't be more than once [MAYBE Twice.])

If thats all that really needs to be said, then your job is done.
GOOD DAY, SIR! LOLOMGWTFBBQSTFUGTFOKTHXBAI

Now, canIhasderailpics? <3

^this.

If I ever learned how to post pics, I would give you a ton to derail this. haha
Zekky said:
Pedo Bear is here. He'll derail all!

Damn beat me to it haha
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 06:18:14  
Reith said:

That's right. I took a picture because I think it is better explained with a pic than with words... You should learn to use the forums. =3
User submitted image
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 06:20:51

Zekky said:
Reith said:

That's right. I took a picture because I think it is better explained with a pic than with words... You should learn to use the forums. =3
User submitted image

Ahh I see now, xD.. Thank you.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 06:22:38  
Said the blind man to the deaf man.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-06-05 06:23:01  
User submitted image

HNMs bot. Water boils when heated. These are just facts of life.

Easiest way to adapt is to learn to accept them and move on. Nothing more really to say. I realized last time I got into arguments that if you're going to camp HNM, someone in your LS has to bot and so morals are out the window. Find your niche. Einheinjar can drop most abjuration as I recall, so use that for your stuff. You won't be getting Ridills or Aegisjalmirs (sp?) but you'll be well enough off.

That plus ZNM gear now really makes it useless to *** about HNM shells botting. There are now so many other methods that you can use that it's really rather funny.

Sure, it's not entirely fair to the guy who can't shell out 15 bucks for a cheap bot or thousands as a group for the big one, but so is not having enough money to buy a security token, eh? Just make your way around without the stuff, and stop moaning; it burns your bridges. As much as I hate to say it, if I ever want HNM only gear I'll end up going to a shell that I know bots well because otherwise the time is utterly wasted.
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-06-05 06:28:38  
Seriously.
All Epic seems too say is:
"You're a ***. You're gay. You like boys"

You sure seem to love saying it a lot. . . . . .
Is someone trying to show they're hiding something perhaps? {Hmmm.}?
Do a pretty damn good job of "not showing" what you say, but
making it clear for others to see ya do and say so.

Just my 2 cents.

You seem to be showing more of what you're saying, by repeating yourself.

Tape Recorder, {No Thanks.}
 Bahamut.Kormix
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2009-06-05 06:30:53  
Epics said:
I feel amazing as i have 12 women being mentally botted stroking my huge *** at once. I feel like a baller and as i walk down whitegate i know every woman connected to the same server i am is getting wet. Im a real internet bad ***. I bot my gil in my delivery box from my moogle. This games hard because claiming fafnir is everything.

P.S. you suck and you're gay.

Epics said:
im just proving your gay and like boys, and you're angry and type lol a lot because you laugh out loud in person and feel the need to express it here. we were talking on vent while servers were coming back up and i came across this thread / some comments by this moron Reith who seems to think anyone except his doorknob gives a *** about his opinion. No one here seems to back up any dumb *** thing you say. every other post you write comes off as some emo goodbye that i keep thinking is the last thing you're going to say.

Buddy u complain about the OP bitchin.... then u come on here spouting closet-case trashtalk like a 13 year old "gangsta" imo you're twice the tool you're flaming him for being.
[+]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 06:31:27

Elkanah said:
Seriously.
All Epic seems too say is:
"You're a ***. You're gay. You like boys"

You sure seem to love saying it a lot. . . . . .
Is someone trying to show they're hiding something perhaps? {Hmmm.}?
Do a pretty damn good job of "not showing" what you say, but
making it clear for others to see ya do and say so.

Just my 2 cents.

You seem to be showing more of what you're saying, by repeating yourself.

Tape Recorder, {No Thanks.}

Haha, Thats why I just ignored him. All he can do is repeat himself over and over, which kind of made me repeat myself in ways to get the point through.. which apparently his little brain didn't understand.