フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » WTB : Social Linkshell
WTB : Social Linkshell
 Hades.Kenster
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Kenster
By Hades.Kenster 2009-06-01 07:50:20  
Well,

I figured I would try to find some new friends on FFXI. I am currently in Pann's linkshell and he's a great guy. But lately its been like 5 of us on. Looking for a popular Social linkshell. I've been around the world and back for about 5 years with people like Neo, Chubbs, Hayden, Caitlist, Shandrex and many more. Once I took my last break, everyone split and I was left behind. /cry

Feel free to msg me here or if you catch me online.
 Ramuh.Konoko
サーバ: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-06-01 08:08:06  
You want to buy a social linkshell?...
 Hades.Kenster
user: Kenster
By Hades.Kenster 2009-06-01 09:16:31  
Its a metaphor for saying I am looking and not recruiting.

Ha ha?
 Hades.Chubbs
user: Chubbs
By Hades.Chubbs 2009-06-23 04:18:35  
Kenster said:
Well,

I figured I would try to find some new friends on FFXI. I am currently in Pann's linkshell and he's a great guy. But lately its been like 5 of us on. Looking for a popular Social linkshell. I've been around the world and back for about 5 years with people like Neo, Chubbs, Hayden, Caitlist, Shandrex and many more. Once I took my last break, everyone split and I was left behind. /cry

HAY
 Bahamut.Etrayis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-06-23 04:28:34  
Kenster said:
Well,

Hehehe