New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » keep dcing a lil after i log in
keep dcing a lil after i log in
 Asura.Coromanther
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Coromanther 2012-09-09 01:52:52  
i just hooked up to a friends house...and on his net my laptop will connect to there wireless and work just fine... but i just got my desktop hooked up, direct wired to his router... and its booting me off pol constantly... but i can still get on steam and other games, but moment i log in its poof, 3 minutes and red ball but my r is still good and s is still good then before i dc is goes to 0 ... anyone got a lil help here? this is major annoying when i can get fully logged in and then splat im red ball of doom and cant stay in for more then a moment, on a desktop thats direct connected to the router
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-09-09 02:58:25  
network settings on first pol screen > connection check > enable

might work, might not, has solved similar problems before
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-09 04:23:02  
Using a proxy/VPN will bypass this issue. Try rebooting your modem/router. There are other ways to bypass this but as it's not your home...
 Asura.Coromanther
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Coromanther 2012-09-09 15:05:42  
well i tried my wireless adaptor to my comp and its still dcing on me... but its not dcing on my laptop at all!! so im a lil confused... im wondering if i need to install the disk from my friends router to my computer for it to allow the game' to use the ports of some ***, since he does everything via wirless on there laptops... but it just weirds me out that a laptop dosent dc but my desktop does.. and still continues to... anyone got any ideas?