フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Updated Recipies List
Updated Recipies List
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2012-04-14 13:57:02  
There are so many items missing from the Recipe List. I would be willing to help on getting these items added and kept up-to-date. I use the item list resource amd recipe resource multiple times each day I play, and I am finding myself having to dig around for recipes more and more lately.

Sure, the comments help ALOT, but I would enjoy having an ingredient list and AH prices under these newer items.

This would be greatly beneficial to the website due to the wikis not being as updated as they have been in the past.

Perhaps a submission box? The a mod can verify its correct and approve it? Or a dedicated mod to handle only recipes?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Calinzt
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calinz
By Asura.Calinzt 2012-05-24 03:03:56  
Bumping this, since I've been meaning to post about it as well. The recipes are really out of date on hundreds of items since the level cap started rising.

Also on that topic, is there really a point in having a section with the NPCs that sell X material when the price isn't even listed? (due to the fame differences I assume, but a price range would have been nice) It doesn't even tell you if the NPC has that item in stock at all times or if it's nation specific or a limited supply each day. At the moment it's pretty useless really, unless I'm missing something, and of course that's just my opinion.