users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » a linkshell subforum idea
a linkshell subforum idea
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-04-12 19:38:37  
well i think the admins should make a forum or sub forum that is only used for making topics to get people to join your linkshell or make a linkshell topic and ask everyone who wants to be in it to post in that topic then the owner of the topic the owner of the shell or a sack holder will get back to them with a time and a place to meet to be pearled.

what dose ever one think of the idea of a linkshell recruitment forum.
please tell me what u think.

edit

i just thought of something,the admins can make a sub forum on all the server forums just 4 this and then we can post all are topics to get people to join in the new sub forum.
 Bismarck.Disguise
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xKrafty
By Bismarck.Disguise 2012-04-22 15:48:22  
Having a section just for this is not needed at all.

Just post that your LS is recruiting in your servers section.
 Bismarck.Sylow
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-22 15:55:10  
^
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-04-22 16:22:50  
Given that there is a sub-forum for each server, this would create needless clutter.
 Alexander.Meeeeeep
サーバ: Alexander
user: Meeeeeep
By Alexander.Meeeeeep 2012-04-22 16:33:28  
I love this guy, every thread he makes is hilarious.
[+]
 Bahamut.Feisei
サーバ: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2012-04-22 16:45:47  
Quote:
please tell me what u think.

Dont need it, as disguise said, needless clutter, server sub forums already, etc.

ITS, COMA, TIME!
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-04-24 13:54:27  
Bismarck.Disguise said: »

i do not understand why this would not be needed can one of the admins/mods give me a full explanation why this would not work,the ones that i have been posted do not give detail why it would not work and it seems people are just shooting the idea down.

edit

i do not understand why the server forum is a better home for something like this then its own forum or sub forum i know that the topic would be for people of that server but i feel it dose not fit as well there as it would in its own forum where people have a list of lets say like 10 topics of people looking for members to join there linkshell so that the people wanting to join a shell can pick what shell they want 2 be a part of.
By Drjones 2012-04-24 13:55:27  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
Bismarck.Disguise said: »

i do not understand why this would not be needed can one of the admins/mods give me a full explanation why this would not work,the ones that i have been posted do not give detail why it would not work and it seems people are just shooting the idea down.
Build and maintain your own damn LS forum. Or better yet, make use of Guildwork.