2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Bazaar
 Siren.Stromgarde
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Stromgarde 2012-03-09 19:39:27  
It would be a nice complement to the enhanced Guildwork integration if we had the option of filtering by 'your server only' on item pages. For some items it's a bit excessive listing people across all servers one line at a time.
[+]
 Shiva.Chimera
サーバ: Shiva
user: Chimera
By Shiva.Chimera 2012-03-23 13:34:24  
funny... after looking for something to buy I found a bunch of bazaars and got excited due to the really low price they wanted... until I realized they were on another server... so much for that idea... come here to suggest the very same thing and it's already here...

Please allow filtering by server... I really don't need to know what other people on other servers are selling them for.

+1
 Bahamut.Xiutaru
サーバ: Bahamut
user: etherue
By Bahamut.Xiutaru 2012-03-23 23:29:27  
Shiva.Chimera said: »
funny... after looking for something to buy I found a bunch of bazaars and got excited due to the really low price they wanted... until I realized they were on another server... so much for that idea... come here to suggest the very same thing and it's already here...

Please allow filtering by server... I really don't need to know what other people on other servers are selling them for.

+1

It is set up so that if anyone is selling it on your server, you automatically only see your server's listings. However, if no one on your server is selling them (at least to the site's knowledge), it will just list the people on other servers. There is no real need to filter it. If you see a different server in the listing, then you automatically know your server isn't there (unless the person manually listed it here).
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-03-23 23:33:29