[Suggestion] A Few Ideas To Enhance This Site

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » [Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
[Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-08 23:34:28  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Singing text! You know, the text that goes up and down like camel humps or something!
Floppy:
[+]

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-01-15 11:28:03  
Please replicate or add link to MithraPride Vana'diel Clock
http://www.mithrapride.org/vana_time/
on Main page / Menu. Its very useful. :3
By Clinpachi 2016-01-20 15:02:06  
Since we have a Final Fantasy Record keeper social section to put that information on our profiles; Can I request a Nintendo 2DS/3DS friend code section?

Since Final Fantasy Explorers is out soon it would help finding/playing with people on here. I almost want to add a section to the megathread for friend codes but think it might be better to add it to our profiles instead for security reasons.

Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-20 15:04:31  
Clinpachi said: »
Since we have a Final Fantasy Record keeper social section to put that information on our profiles; Can I request a Nintendo 2DS/3DS friend code section?

Since Final Fantasy Explorers is out soon it would help finding/playing with people on here. I almost want to add a section to the megathread for friend codes but think it might be better to add it to our profiles instead for security reasons.

If not, we can make a node like on Bravely Default.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-20 15:10:23  
That would be good too. This would be a more easier self-voluntary way to share your friend code though.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2016-02-10 11:24:45  
Anyone else think avatar size is a bit restrictive? I keep trying to put a new one for an account but it gets cut off randomly no matter how I resize it. The limit is just too tiny and restrictive.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-15 17:38:41  
Mr Rooks. For the CAH Badges and the CAH Titles, could they perhaps be changed to even Corsair dice as the thumb? I get that it's a card game as such but the in-game rolls are displayed on cards. Plus COR abilities would also work pretty well as titles imo.
It means we could also generalize the badge, as is oddly specific at present right?
^^;

It means if Magnuss, or anyone else wants to organize something like there where its cards or something else, it can be a multipurpose and not such a limited badge.
(We need more Lockstyle contest and CAH matches, that is all)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 18:38:32  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Mr Rooks. For the CAH Badges and the CAH Titles, could they perhaps be changed to even Corsair dice as the thumb? I get that it's a card game as such but the in-game rolls are displayed on cards. Plus COR abilities would also work pretty well as titles imo.
It means we could also generalize the badge, as is oddly specific at present right?
^^;

It means if Magnuss, or anyone else wants to organize something like there where its cards or something else, it can be a multipurpose and not such a limited badge.

I like the idea of more CAH tourneys. Actually let me come up with a format. The last one was cool, but all it takes is some no-lifer with nothing better to do who can be on longer than everyone else to win it. Maybe some kind of time frame bracket system, or something where wins are worth more during prime times. I'll see what I can think of.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 19:23:14  
Grumpy Cat said: »
I like the idea of more CAH tourneys. Actually let me come up with a format. The last one was cool, but all it takes is some no-lifer with nothing better to do who can be on longer than everyone else to win it. Maybe some kind of time frame bracket system, or something where wins are worth more during prime times. I'll see what I can think of.

I'm all for more tourneys, but talk to Mag about it.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 19:24:56  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Draylo said: »
Anyone else think avatar size is a bit restrictive? I keep trying to put a new one for an account but it gets cut off randomly no matter how I resize it. The limit is just too tiny and restrictive.
On this line Rooks.

We had animated mini avatars when we rated people up for about a couple weeks years ago and then it went away. Is that something we can get back? it was a lot of fun to play with and it's only like 10 x 10 right? not like it's massive file sizes.

I would actually design animations purely for that feature if so, sideways arrows and ***lol

That sounds annoying as hell. I'll think about it, but unless more people than just you want it, probably not likely to happen. Sorry.

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
^^;

Yeah, the card was always just intended to be temporary. COR dice are a good idea.

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 19:29:05  
You mean annoying as in distracting seeing everyone's true avatars instead of one frame of them?

Or do you mean annoying as hell to program?

The former. It's not a big deal to do, code wise, since we already store the animated avatars.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2016-04-15 20:23:40  
What about avatar sizes :< Like even making them as big as the grey box they are in would be better lol.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 20:48:38  
Draylo said: »
What about avatar sizes :< Like even making them as big as the grey box they are in would be better lol.

Hrm, I'll play around with it and see how it looks.

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 20:54:03  
Thoughts?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 21:00:29  
So, adjusting the css on other pages to expand the avatars, it makes some of them look pretty lousy, actually.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 21:02:13  
I like it. Looks like it still fits scragg's layout well.

Yeah, it fits the layout, but some of the avatars themselves don't really survive the process. I'm sure I find a way to address that, so we'll see.

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-15 21:05:55  
That's a given yeah, enlarging digital files.
Does scragg keep the original on file when people upload avatars that you can just re-pull from?

That's what I need to look at, but I'm actually doing RL work right now and can't pull up the full dev environment. Just had time to muck with CSS in the inspector while things compiled.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-20 10:38:44  
Can nodes be updated to allow the embedding of more than one node?

I know this has been addressed more than once in the past, but what is the current feasibility of updated crafting recipes?

I posted this in the LCS thread as well, but for the sake of it being in the right thread, can we get a trust checklist? (automated or not with the wiki links like Abyssite / Atma)

Edit: How about a "close spoiler" link at the bottom of an expanded spoiler? It would be helpful for long posts like in the Pics that make you LOL thread. Perhaps a conditional where if it's height is greater than X pixels the link is set to visible.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-03 09:28:09  
Since it happens somewhat frequently that people post screenshots that contain however spoiler content, would it be possible for these pics to only be visible if you click on them? Like when you scroll through screenshots it comes out as "it contains spoilers click to view" and it's only revealed if you do.

Idk if it's feasible, but it would fix the issue of "I don't wanna be spoilered while watching the latest shots" vs "I don't wanna remove my cool shots from my profile".
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28